The Mandalorian Show - 6" TBS figures

Reaction score
I don't think chrome would be right for the Mandalorian helmet. It's more like brushed aluminium or pewter.

Reaction score
From what I've seen of the show and clips so far?

-Greef Karga
-Trandoshan bounty hunter (seen in both the Cantina and in the 2nd episode)
-Mandalorian Armorer
-Carbon frozen bounty (Mythral perhaps?)
-Kuill & Blurgg
-T.I.N.Y. (aka This Is Not Yoda)
-The Mandalorian (clean armor in upcoming episode clips)
-Fennic Shand
-Moff Gideon
-Imperial Remnant Stormtrooper

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for ol' Billy Red ***** to be on the show.....he said on today's podcast he'd be in the sixth episode.

Reaction score
If, and it seems like a no-brainer that they do, they make a Blurrg, I kind of hope it doesn't come packaged with a rider. Kuiil is the obvious choice, but honestly I'd rather they single box him. Because what if you want a Blurrg for just the Mandalorian? Or What if you want two one for each rider, and then you've got two Kuiil's.

Reaction score
If, and it seems like a no-brainer that they do, they make a Blurrg, I kind of hope it doesn't come packaged with a rider. Kuiil is the obvious choice, but honestly I'd rather they single box him. Because what if you want a Blurrg for just the Mandalorian? Or What if you want two one for each rider, and then you've got two Kuiil's.
I suppose, at a push, would it take much work to turn the extra into another Ugnaught? It's very likely Kuill will come with a potential Blurrg, they've put riders/drivers into all of their ship/beast releases so far...

Reaction score
I suppose, at a push, would it take much work to turn the extra into another Ugnaught? It's very likely Kuill will come with a potential Blurrg, they've put riders/drivers into all of their ship/beast releases so far...
I'll all but guarantee you're right that it'll come with Kuill. Its just in this case I'd rather not get a rider, as I'll definitely want more than one Blurrg. Probably three or four, lol. I've loved them since I first saw Battle for Endor.

Reaction score
Still, it'll be a good way to amortise the cost of the beast. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who just want Kuill and not the Blurrg. So you could probably make a bit of money back on each one you buy!

Reaction score
After Chapter 5:

I feel even better about having picked up the Dewback on sale a few months back. But I feel worse about having never found an affordable Tusken Raider at this scale since I got back into collecting.

Reaction score
After Chapter 5:

I feel even better about having picked up the Dewback on sale a few months back. But I feel worse about having never found an affordable Tusken Raider at this scale since I got back into collecting.
Well... They did not produce a lot of the Tuskens. It was blink and you missed it. I was fortunate to get 2 - I think there might be a possibility, but you have to buy a case of figures to get it - at staractionfigures.co.uk

Reaction score
From what I've seen of the show and clips so far?

-Greef Karga
-Trandoshan bounty hunter (seen in both the Cantina and in the 2nd episode)
-Mandalorian Armorer
-Carbon frozen bounty (Mythral perhaps?)
-Kuill & Blurgg
-T.I.N.Y. (aka This Is Not Yoda)
-The Mandalorian (clean armor in upcoming episode clips)
-Fennic Shand
-Moff Gideon
-Imperial Remnant Stormtrooper
I'm just waiting for Bill Burr. :p

(he did say that they'd scanned his head in an interview about the show)