The Mandalorian Show - 6" TBS figures

Reaction score
But still, having him appear would just be fan service. And probably not as well received as they might think.
That's quite likely for a couple of reasons:

1: Disney has consistently displayed a startling ineptitude in attempting to exploit fan-favourite characters.

2: There is an extremely vocal minority of people who seem to hate Boba Fett simply for existing and rarely pass up an opportunity to vent about it.

It's almost like the usual religious bs when something bad happens, the "victim" is "being tested in their faith"
Aren't they?

Reaction score
It's almost like the usual religious bs when something bad happens, the "victim" is "being tested in their faith"
Aren't they?
Paragraph alone: To me that sounds more like an, in those "communities", accepted excuse. But I guess you could argue that a devoted religious person would believe that 100%.
Paragraph in context with the other I said: Maybe it was a bad example, I'm sure you know what I was aiming for - English is not my main language, so forgive me if I'm not making sense :)

Reaction score
But those are the same people who believe a "being" is watching out for them. I never understood how someone can watch over you, but want to test you all the time.
Isn't that like having a big brother?

Reaction score
But those are the same people who believe a "being" is watching out for them. I never understood how someone can watch over you, but want to test you all the time.
George Carlin's rant about religion pretty much sums that up :)

Reaction score
Paragraph alone: To me that sounds more like an, in those "communities", accepted excuse. But I guess you could argue that a devoted religious person would believe that 100%.
Paragraph in context with the other I said: Maybe it was a bad example, I'm sure you know what I was aiming for - English is not my main language, so forgive me if I'm not making sense :)
I'm not sure how any of that relates to Chirrut, but interpreting misfortune as your deity providing tests to be overcome by the strength of your resolve seems like a healthier, more constructive response than choosing to believe that there's no point or purpose to the afflictions that you suffer.

Not from my experience of being a big brother. :p

Anyway, it seems like "The Will of the Force" can be a bit harsh, considering that Anakin Skywalker was arguably fated to destroy the old Jedi Order as a necessary part of his destiny to bring balance.

George Carlin's rant about religion pretty much sums that up :)
What's the opposite of the broken clock metaphor?

Reaction score
I'm not sure how any of that relates to Chirrut, but interpreting misfortune as your deity providing tests to be overcome by the strength of your resolve seems like a healthier, more constructive response than choosing to believe that there's no point or purpose to the afflictions that you suffer.
That is indeed one way of looking at it. But as far as I'm concerned it just portrays such a deity as barbaric, to put someone through something such as Cancer or any terminal condition that involves so much pain.

Reaction score
That is indeed one way of looking at it. But as far as I'm concerned it just portrays such a deity as barbaric, to put someone through something such as Cancer or any terminal condition that involves so much pain.

GNT

Reaction score
So now that the first episode or 2 have aired, what's on everybody's want list?

Reaction score
That female blacksmith was pretty cool. I'd rather have that than the heavy mando.
Seconded. I feel like there's a lot of potential with that Little Mandalore section of the city, and she hints at the possibilities there.

While not necessarily because of this episode, I still want a Greef Karga figure. It will depend on how good the show is, but I could see a "Guild Members" rogues gallery being a fun display to have.

I don't know if I would lobby for it, but if I look into my heart, I have to admit that if I saw a Black Series figure of Werner Herzog wearing a Flava Flav Imperial medallion, I would have no choice but to immediately buy it.

Finally: I would not say no to a Babu Frik-style add-in (or small porg package) of baby Yoda/Yaddle.

Reaction score
• The female smith gave me a good ol' viking feel. She looks cool.
• Re-re-release the stormtrooper - maybe add some varying dirt paint
• Aliens!

Reaction score
I saw the upcoming Pops list for the stuff coming out for this show and it’s one time I wish Hasbro would actually step on the gas and go all out on at least a wave or two of strictly Mando characters.
Do that and I’ll even pre order an entire wave for the first time.

Reaction score
I'll take two Blurrgs in either scale they want to release them in. I have spoken.
I'd be down for some Imperial Remnants.

Reaction score
They are lots of Mando characters to draw from just from the 1st episode it seems, but perhaps not major enough characters for Hasbro to actually do them. And, based on how the 1st episode is going, we are certainly going to see another release of the main character later since he's already starting to change his look. Not sure how well it could be done, but it would be cool to have a figure with interchangeable armor plates. Maybe something they could do in the Hyper Real line. I'm sure some of the Japanese 6" releases will do that.

Reaction score
They are lots of Mando characters to draw from just from the 1st episode it seems, but perhaps not major enough characters for Hasbro to actually do them. And, based on how the 1st episode is going, we are certainly going to see another release of the main character later since he's already starting to change his look. Not sure how well it could be done, but it would be cool to have a figure with interchangeable armor plates. Maybe something they could do in the Hyper Real line. I'm sure some of the Japanese 6" releases will do that.
As someone looking to build both of his costumes, there's not much you can re-use for both versions other than his helmet, belt, gloves, cape and boots. The rest of his outfit is completely different, even the color of his flightsuit. I think it'd be easier to just release both versions separately. Not only easier for Hasbro, but to help keep costs down for us because it's kinda silly to have an entire extra costume worth of parts just laying around since you'd be limited to one option buying a deluxe. Just a thought.

Reaction score
So now that the first episode or 2 have aired, what's on everybody's want list?
From the first episode:
1. Zuvio ;)
  Spoiler:  

2. Kuill w/ Blurrg
3. Mando Armorer
4. Remnant Stormtrooper
5. Greef Carga
6. The Quarren trawler @ the start, or any of the other Nikto mercs on Arvala.

Reaction score
But a fine way to clear out those inventories :) if they didn't go chop chop
I didn't take a look yet, but I bet some on Ebay will double the price of their unsold Zuvio figures and add "the mandalorian" in the listing titles :unsure::D

Reaction score
I didn't take a look yet, but I bet some on Ebay will double the price of their unsold Zuvio figures and add "the mandalorian" in the listing titles :unsure::D
That sounds more plausible "Finally it paid of to purchase all those Zuvios" - and he's even got Boba Fett colors!

Reaction score
You know it's kind of funny now that I think about it, for all the 6" figures I see at discount stores, I can't say that I've ever come across a Zuvio figure. Where did they all go?

Reaction score
You know it's kind of funny now that I think about it, for all the 6" figures I see at discount stores, I can't say that I've ever come across a Zuvio figure. Where did they all go?
I saw a lot at various Walgreens the past few months, I went to multiple stores outside my normal radius during the sale.

Reaction score
The face that Hasbro is not pumping out baby Yoda toys right now--6 weeks before Christmas--is mind blowing.
Well, since the cats out of the bag on that one, I wonder if the vintage 3.75" figure would scale well with black series? The original 1980 one has nice soft non hyper detailed features, which just might work in this case....

Reaction score
The face that Hasbro is not pumping out baby Yoda toys right now--6 weeks before Christmas--is mind blowing.
Crazy to think they missed this opportunity. My 8 years old nephew watched the first 2 episodes and all they talks about with the other kids at his school is baby Yoda. And I'm not a huge fan of "social medias", but from what I see with the few I use is everybody's talking about it. They would have sold loads of plushes and figures of it! I'm surprised even Funko didn't make one of these awful Pop figures of it.

And to think with the TLJ they threw out Porgs in every possible forms when no one asked for it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, since the cats out of the bag on that one, I wonder if the vintage 3.75" figure would scale well with black series? The original 1980 one has nice soft non hyper detailed features, which just might work in this case....
I was thinking about it last night. This or maybe the LEGO minifig, the Clone Wars version has a very cartoony look that fits.

Reaction score
If there were baby Yoda stuffed animals and toys filling the shelves on force Friday we’d all have been whining and complaining that the central crux of the show had been spoiled back in October!

I for one am thankful that they kept this as a total shocking surprise!

Reaction score
Just to be sure we're calling he/she baby Yoda because we don't know the name of Yoda's species right? No one is thinking this is Yoda reincarnated somehow, right?

IIRC, there was that guy in the Prequel Trilogy background who I believe is named Yaddle. But, their species is still unknown, right?

Reaction score
I actually think one of the "modern" Yoda head sculpts repainted to a lighter shade and with the doe eyes would work better, given the shape of the head on the show being a little more long as opposed to the vintage figure's being kind of round.

Just to be sure we're calling he/she baby Yoda because we don't know the name of Yoda's species right? No one is thinking this is Yoda reincarnated somehow, right?

IIRC, there was that guy in the Prequel Trilogy background who I believe is named Yaddle. But, their species is still unknown, right?
On this point, they mention he's 50 years old, which would put baby Yoda's birth about 11 years prior to the events of Phantom Menace. I'm still holding a candle for Son of Yoda. Because that idea is so obvious, and hammy and out there, that I legit think it would work. lol.

Reaction score

Yeah everybody is calling he/she that way as nothing has been told about the name or specie yet.

Reaction score
If there were baby Yoda stuffed animals and toys filling the shelves on force Friday we’d all have been whining and complaining that the central crux of the show had been spoiled back in October!

I for one am thankful that they kept this as a total shocking surprise!
Fair point. But if Disney/Hasbro doesn't start pumping out baby yodas by Black Friday, then I think we can both agree they missed a huge opportunity!

GNT

Reaction score
The fact that Hasbro is not pumping out baby Yoda toys right now--6 weeks before Christmas--is mind blowing.
Don't worry, next year I'm sure we'll see heaps of them across all sorts of products. Super cute.

Reaction score
I saw a photo online (can't remember where or I would give a link/credit) of someone with the Black Series Mando and a Lego Yoda figure. That worked pretty well, proportionally speaking.

But, yup, give me a proper 6" Baby Yoda. And a 3.75" Baby Yoda. Hell, I might get into the new 5" scale if you start throwing Baby Yodas in there.

(The second chapter also made me doubly want a Noltenaught figure. I have spoken.)

Reaction score
I'd love to see The Mandalorian get as many releases as Solo got - but my number one would be the Mandalorian himself with a chrome helmet. I know it's a long shot considering how they've done C-3PO in this line, but a shiney helmet would lift the figure to the next level.

Reaction score
I'm sure the Carbonized Mando is as Shiny as it'll get for the next couple of years ;)

A Full Beskar Armour with Polished Chrome will be a Walmart exclusive in Fall 2023.........

Reaction score
Mandalorian w/Baby Yoda
Kuill + Blurg
Armorer
Greef Carga
The Client (Werner Herzog)
Remnant Stormtroopers
Mythrol
Nikto Thugs

Yay - Zuvio's back!