The Mandalorian Premier Statue

Reaction score
I think I would wait to see some episodes from this show, before making a decision on whether I want to collect from it or not. I've been collecting TV shows since forever, and usually wait a bit before starting to buy the Seasons. I like seeing first what direction the writers take and honestly, this is something that's become much harder to do these days. Hopefully the show turns out to be so good, it will prompt me to buy one or two items for my collection. That said, I really don't see myself deviating from my collecting focus. The Mandalorian look is quiet cool, thus I'm sure this one will be a good seller, also provided it is made in a scale that's appealing to most collectors.

Edit:

"Coming in spring 2020, it's the Star Wars Premier Collection The Mandalorian Statue!" - Gentle Giant Ltd.

Being a "Premier" statue, that will make him a 1/7 scale piece =10.6 inches/270 mm

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm with ya, definitely going to hold off.

At the same time if I really like the show and character, I'll want a few collectibles asap lol

Reaction score
I'm with ya, definitely going to hold off.

At the same time if I really like the show and character, I'll want a few collectibles asap lol
Yeah. I think that's the way to go. I'm sure the statue will look really nice, and adding another Mandalorian to my Boba Fett shelf would be nice. This statue could end up being something I would buy, considering it is based on the main character. I also have to be very selective on what I get these days due to display space constrictions. Let's hope the show is worth our while. :)

Reaction score
I'm with all of you. Will wait and see on the show, but the promos sure look good. Of course, if it is worthy of collecting, we'll probably want a minibust - at least I would - more than a statue.

Reaction score
If it looks cool I may buy it as a huge Boba and Jango Fett fan, as I have no intention of watching the actual show. The bigger question is scale, because if it isn't 1/6 scale but 1/7 as Julian said I am out regardless.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm with all of you. Will wait and see on the show, but the promos sure look good. Of course, if it is worthy of collecting, we'll probably want a minibust - at least I would - more than a statue.
I agree, a minibust would get more buys for sure. Unless of course he is pointing at someone that is :sneaky:.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wish it was a mini bust. I’m excited for the show, but I’d have to see it first before deciding to buy a statue of the character.

Reaction score
After seeing 10 minutes of the show at Celebration, I have no doubts. I'll be collecting statues, etc. from this show.

Reaction score
With all due respect to your opinion, I think ten minutes of a show that will last for month is too short a time to determine is direction and story telling. I agree with others I would want to see more than ten minutes to go bunkers over it and start spending on product related to it. Trust but confirm, a wise man once said.

Reaction score
Being a fan of Spaghetti Western movies and the Clint Eastwood character "The Man with no Name", I'm really looking forward to see to what extend the series will follow this approach, as it is said it will have. This poster with the title in Italian and graphic style shows some of that aspect ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love that pose and presence so far!
And beside overall the Disney SW era dissapointed me (Sequels for far, Rebels and Resistance),
i hope the Mandalorian will be on pair (or above) with Rogue One or Solo (which i included in my personal OT love..and the Mandalorian could be the cool attachment to ROTJ)

Too bad it`s not 1/6...but i will very likely add this guy to go with my SSC Mythos Boba....

Reaction score
I want to see how this turns out, I may bite on this one. Not to mention, wait and see how I feel about the series.

Reaction score
Looks like it'll be revealed this week, according to their FB post.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I took in the first three episodes on the big screen at a special The Mandalorian premiere last week at Disney Springs here in Orlando and I'm more than thrilled with the direction this series is taking us. It's gritty, has a classic feel to it, has a bit of humor and has a super dark overtone. I'll be happy to add anything from that show to my Gentle Giant collection.

Reaction score
Haven`t seen any episode yet (D+ starts in March over here),
but green Gremlin aka Baby lookalike Yoda, would be a cool addition for a PGM Mandalorian version...

Can`t wait for the full reveal, and i hope for 1/6 scale, but 1/8 would otherwise match with my GG TESB Bounty Hunters, so likely
it will be 1/7 scale...:poop:

Hopefully we will see some Klaatonian Raider (the one from Hasbro`s newest AT-ST) or some Niktos, Weequays or the purple Twile`k Lady
from the Mando trailer....i love the OT Aliens and maybe the Mando brings them back on focus?

Reaction score
Why do you guys have to ruin it for people that still haven't been able to watch the show? If you going to be telling spoilers like the one mentioned above relating to a certain character, use the
  Spoiler:  
encapsulation. Thank you.

Reaction score
Why do you guys have to ruin it for people that still haven't been able to watch the show? If you going to be telling spoilers like the one mentioned above relating to a certain character, use the
  Spoiler:  
encapsulation. Thank you.
You cant Google The Mandalorian or go on most social media sites and avoid spoilers. You might as well not visit any Star Wars related websites to not know anything.

Reaction score
You cant Google The Mandalorian or go on most social media sites and avoid spoilers. You might as well not visit any Star Wars related websites to not know anything.
So, because of that you feel entitled to come here and ruin it for others? Gee! First of all this is NOT social media. I don't do social media and I do not Google the series. These are the Rebelscum forums and the spoiler encapsulation exists here for a reason. Out of respect , out of courtesy, and collector ethics to the community here, you should have the consideration not to post spoilers. I read this thread because it deals with a statue and I was not expecting deviations from the topic into giving out characters in the show other than the Mandalorian himself which has been widely advertised. Personally I have not seen the show yet but, no thanks to you, now I know there is a baby Yoda character. Please, don't tell me what to visit or not to visit. You are not my husband, my father nor my boss. This spoiler shows here in this forum now because of you. Did you make a difference by posting the spoiler? Of course not. You just ruined things for those of us that wish to remain spoiler-free.

Last edited: