The Mandalorian (MK3) Mini Bust - 2020 SDCC Exclusive

Reaction score
Comic Con International in San Diego has gone digital-only this year, but the exclusives are as real as ever! Now offered through gentlegiantltd.com, this 1/6 scale, approximately 7-inch bust of the Mandalorian features him in his updated MK3 Beskar armor, holding his disruptor rifle at the ready.

Limited to only 3,000 pieces, it will be offered to the Premier Guild beginning on June 12, only at gentlegiantltd.com!

• Day 1, Friday, 6/12 - 9AM EST – All Premier Guild Members
  • Day 2, Saturday, 6/13 - 11AM EST – General Public

Reaction score
I’m I the only one that believes that Gentle Giant has been knocking it out of the park with their new products since Diamond Select took over? I have been holding out from re-joining the PGM, and I feel it’s to late to join 2019, but I’m all in in 2020. Keep it up GG this bust looks great!

Reaction score
Surely it will show up elsewhere with an edition size of 3000. If it came with a swap out arm holding The Child it would probably be sold out already. Maybe that will be the 3rd version.

Reaction score
Helmet and armor look very bright but the sculpt is incredibly well done. I'll stick with Mk1.

Reaction score
Isn’t he supposed to have a mudhorn signet on his armor? Maybe I am misremembering 😊

Reaction score
Happy to see that the edition size is large enough that I don't have to join the PGM at the last minute. I'm concerned about the position of the rifle and fist. Hopefully he won't be resting on his fist like some of the Ahsoka busts were resting on the saber hilts. They should have done a firing pose with the rifle, like the Sand Trooper bust.

Reaction score
The companies business model seems to be making busts just as Con exclusives now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Dorkside and others have this and other Gentle Giant SDCC exclusives up for preorder.

Reaction score
The companies business model seems to be making busts just as Con exclusives now.

GG has always had an SDCC exclusive bust, even before DST. Anything else is just an added bonus

Reaction score
GG has always had an SDCC exclusive bust, even before DST. Anything else is just an added bonus
My post was more in reference to the fact that they now have maybe 10 busts a year. And out of those 10 eight are through a premium channel like SDCC, Premiere Guild, Celebration etc.

However I see that this bust is available at other online retailers so it's not so much a SDCC exclusive as much as premieres at SDCC and is available everywhere.

Reaction score
Love this one and will be grabbing it tomorrow. Curious though if this is MK3 and the flame arm version is MK1, what happened to MK2?

Reaction score
Did anyone get an email from them previous to the orders going live? I got nothing and I am a Platinum PGM member. The only way I found out about it was through fan channels. Would have appreciated an email.

Reaction score
Its live for non-members, earlier than the 11am ET they said yesterday. Just got my order in on Gentle Giant site.

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why buying thru GG it's priced $120 but if you preorder thru razors edge it's $105? Been out of collecting for a few years and thought maybe I'm missing something...

Reaction score
Most product sold through GG is more expensive than buying it from other retailers. It's been that way for years, unless they offer something unique like a discount or free shipping. On an item like this however, these were probably bought by some retailers at a wholesale price, thus getting a discount for volume and being able to offer it for less.