The Mandalorian (MK1) Mini Bust

Reaction score
Looks great , and they already posted the edition size of 3000. I like it !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
That sounds like at least 1,000 too many given the current state of SW mini bust collecting.
I agree, the Range Trooper that looks to have just recently sold out was only 1000 and that seems like a pretty good number for a somewhat popular bust these days. Troopers are usually pretty popular as are Mando's. So I'd say 1500 tops

Reaction score
I agree, the Range Trooper that looks to have just recently sold out was only 1000 and that seems like a pretty good number for a somewhat popular bust these days. Troopers are usually pretty popular as are Mando's. So I'd say 1500 tops
I'm with you guys, I hope the popularity of the series boost sales though. People who generally don't collect GG might pick one up.

I'm down for Mando and IG-11.

Reaction score
I was on the fence about this bust, as the show really fell off for me once the initial 3 episode arc ended. But then I decided to get it to go with my other Mandalorian armor busts. I figure if I am going to own one piece from the show, this is the best one out there for me!

Reaction score
I will be ordering one as well. I like the look of his armor and will go well on my shelf with the Holiday Special Fett. Not sure about I like the flame effect, though. If it is removable, most likely I'll display him without it.

mandobust.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice of them to put out a sneak peek email for us Premier Guild members !
Unfortunately , the email didn't go out until a day after everyone who wanted one had already ordered it.

Reaction score
Well. been waiting for some Mando busts so I had to pre-order this one. I agree about the fire flame thing, looks cheesy and hopefully removable. The cape looks like it needs some work as well.

Got mine for $99 from EE, how much is it on the GG site? I can't see to find a price.

Reaction score
Looks pretty good with the exception of the flame, which, imo, looks very cheesey
Not the biggest fan of the flame either but hoping it looks decent in person. That said I’d be surprised if it wasn’t removable given how fragile it’s got to be.

Reaction score
Apart from the flame, which looks awful, this looks really impressive! Any ideas where to purchase in the UK, I'd usually use Zavvi but can't see it there as yet?

Reaction score
yeah, strange that no po drop til yet in germany aswell?
even i had to see tm yet, (avoid illegal streams...i get old...)

cant wait to have another mando to join my rotj boba, jango and shae busts..this is the way!

if ds is more clever than og gg, they will rise the es to 5000 ( note: beside the netherlands, no european country cant see d+ att)
and make more mandos (like funko, which i collect atm, because of the lack of "real" collectibles)

heavy gunner aka paz vizla, armorer lady, beskar mando, female mandos ( as seen on the lego set/funko), ig11, kuill, twilek lady, black robot droid, remnant empirials.. bring it on ds!!! ( because the mandalorian is the only hope after the "empty" st;) ...still count on evan obi series to touch sw fans, but the mando is the one, i didnt hear any bad word about .. maybe a favreau/filloni mb set would be great...looks like the they save the lucas legacy!

a

Reaction score
Possibly another mistake on their part as it was for the price on the ESB Vader statue. I doubt it would be just $99.99 considering the popularity of the character and the fact other mini busts are going for the $120.00 price.

Reaction score
$99.99 is what the standard minibust msrp should be in the first place.

The way some of them were packed last year, the issues some presented like the Sandtrooper and the bent rifle, etc, even $99.99 would have been too much to pay. But we can't really blame just the maker for the prices. In part we are to blame as well for having allowed ourselves to keep paying the price increases that we've experienced through the years. Now we are even willing to pay about the same price we paid a few years ago for a regular mini bust, for busts that are even smaller as the upcoming line of animated busts is. And the issues we are experiencing due to Corona virus going around, and items being usually not exactly here as scheduled coming from China (where most of what we create is getting made), delays for whatever gets released this year are bound to happen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really do not like the flame at all. I want the bust but I'm wondering if I should just wait for a full Beskar armor version?

Reaction score
Maybe I'm in the minority but I enjoy the flame. Makes it stand out from other busts.

I'm sure we'll see Mk2 soon.

Reaction score
I like the flame too. Removable would be the best way to go. But , I'd still display it with it on. Don't think we ever heard if it will be removable or not.