The Mandalorian & Grogu (Arvala-7) - #TM14

Reaction score
Received my order with the sticker on front. Peeled off without leaving a mark. I had to delete to app, for some reason it kept locking me out of my account.

Reaction score
it didn't ring up. I had the basic 6 inch bib wave and they just scanned one of those for it instead.

Reaction score
I completely forgot about this one, if anyone has one MISB to sell, please let me know.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I completely forgot about this one, if anyone has one MISB to sell, please let me know.
I would just keep checking as it frequently comes in and out of stock. Usually it doesn't last long, but one morning a couple days ago it lasted for around 45 minutes. It's also supposed to "officially" go up for order on 3/27 per Patrick.

Reaction score
first off, I have no need to lie. I post what happened & what I found. maybe if people think logically, like maybe this particular store doesn't carry said item, it won't ring up. second, if what I posts aren't informational, then ignore me. I'm not here to please anyone.

Reaction score
first off, I have no need to lie. I post what happened & what I found. maybe if people think logically, like maybe this particular store doesn't carry said item, it won't ring up. second, if what I posts aren't informational, then ignore me. I'm not here to please anyone.

Thing is we aren’t seeing the frequency of new figures like you are. The Targets in my area look like they want to dump Star Wars.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Last edited:
Reaction score
Been up for a little while now:

*Edit: I forgot to mention that there's also a Target Circle offer for 20% off one toy good for this week.
Of course I go to order one and it's now out of stock. Guess I'll keep checking.

Rup

Reaction score
Finally got an order logged in today. First time after trying for months! Fingers crossed that is turns up

Reaction score
My Target got a case of these but unfortunately all the cards were in pretty bad shape.

Reaction score
Finally got to order this muddy guy and used the current Target Circle 20% off toy discount. Add in the Redcard Discount + free shipping and the total became bearable.

Reaction score
ugh i keep missing this one!!!! lol

if anyone has a mint sealed one to sell, please let me know, i would appreciate it. i am trying to keep my Mando 6inch scale collection complete.

Reaction score
Reaction score
It's up today. Not sure if it's been in stock the whole time since the last update. I was able to order one just now.

Edit: Welp, I f'd up. I ordered it, but then I forgot to use my 20% off toy coupon. So, I re-ordered it using a different account (but same shipping address of course). I then canceled my 1st order. But, I did it all too quickly because my 2nd order was canceled due to the purchase limit, and now my 1st order is also canceled (be me) because I'm an idiot. Hopefully, it'll be in stock tomorrow, but who knows. 🤷‍♂️

What's weird is that it seems you can select up to 10 figures on the order qty. But, ordering 2 separate orders of 1 each isn't possible.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what I've seen, this figure has been available for the last 2+ hours. I've been checking every 15 minutes since 8AM Central time and it shows up as available.

So no excuses for not getting one, unless you were no where near the internet during this time.

Reaction score
From what I've seen, this figure has been available for the last 2+ hours. I've been checking every 15 minutes since 8AM Central time and it shows up as available.

So no excuses for not getting one, unless you were no where near the internet during this time.
Still in stock now!

Reaction score

Unless you're an idiot like me and screwed yourself out of one because you canceled and tried to reorder to save a few bucks. :confused:

Reaction score
It's up today. Not sure if it's been in stock the whole time since the last update. I was able to order one just now.

Edit: Welp, I f'd up. I ordered it, but then I forgot to use my 20% off toy coupon. So, I re-ordered it using a different account (but same shipping address of course). I then canceled my 1st order. But, I did it all too quickly because my 2nd order was canceled due to the purchase limit, and now my 1st order is also canceled (be me) because I'm an idiot. Hopefully, it'll be in stock tomorrow, but who knows. 🤷‍♂️

What's weird is that it seems you can select up to 10 figures on the order qty. But, ordering 2 separate orders of 1 each isn't possible.:rolleyes:
thanks for the heads up, i just ordered, i had completely forgotten about this guy!

Reaction score
it's still up as of now, if you have teh red card, and apply the coupon, it's 30.99 or something shipped

Reaction score
Unless you're an idiot like me and screwed yourself out of one because you canceled and tried to reorder to save a few bucks. :confused:
I think that happened to me too once, i canceled the order on some Black SEries I bought because I noticed they had a coupon. So I went to order again on a separate order and they canceled the one I did with a 20% coupon, which was weird because I kept the orders the same.

should you not be able to get this one, I ordered three, I want 2 so there will be one extra. let me know.

Reaction score

Use the chat on Target's site and explain what happened. They should be able to clear the order/cancel so that it shows as nothing happened...that is if you get a competent CS person. I had to go through three to find one to fix a problem months ago.

When that happens you'll be able to order again, and remember to use the discount. 😉

Reaction score
Use the chat on Target's site and explain what happened. They should be able to clear the order/cancel so that it shows as nothing happened...that is if you get a competent CS person. I had to go through three to find one to fix a problem months ago.

When that happens you'll be able to order again, and remember to use the discount. 😉
yes i did the above. They took the 20% discount off my order and its on its way to me.

My Mando collection remains semi complete lol

thanks for all the help guys!

Reaction score
my three came in, someone had to slap a sticker right across the front which i pealed off lol

I have to say, this is the least favorite of my Mandos. At least got one in mint, the others had like wear on the taps and corners of the box, which seems odd.

All that said, feels good to have all these Black Series MAndos, I got a sweeeeet Mando collection going!!

Reaction score
Found this set today at Target. I was kind of on the fence with this one, so I didn't PO. Really wanted to see it in hand first. I really dig it. Sure it's mostly a repaint (and would it have killed them to include the vibro blade?) but I am still happy with the final product. Love the O.G. pram and the mud deco is pretty nice. Also, and this could just be my imagination, I think the helmet looks better on this version. At least on mine, it doesn't seem to have the squished appearance. Also, I somehow overlooked the fact that he has the beskar pauldron. Anyway, I am happy with it.

20220318_180817 (2).jpg

Reaction score
after seeing it in hand, i dig it too, does the egg open? said i wasn't gonna get this one, but i had the coupon and free shipping, and zero balance on the target card, arrived yesterday, but haven't opened it yet

Reaction score
after seeing it in hand, i dig it too, does the egg open? said i wasn't gonna get this one, but i had the coupon and free shipping, and zero balance on the target card, arrived yesterday, but haven't opened it yet
Yes, the egg does open.

Reaction score
Found this set today at Target. I was kind of on the fence with this one, so I didn't PO. Really wanted to see it in hand first. I really dig it. Sure it's mostly a repaint (and would it have killed them to include the vibro blade?) but I am still happy with the final product. Love the O.G. pram and the mud deco is pretty nice. Also, and this could just be my imagination, I think the helmet looks better on this version. At least on mine, it doesn't seem to have the squished appearance. Also, I somehow overlooked the fact that he has the beskar pauldron. Anyway, I am happy with it.

View attachment 416925
I think, for display purposes, out of the box is better than MISB. Maybe the details get losts inside the box since its a dark figure.