The Mandalorian & Grogu (Arvala-7) - #TM14

Reaction score
The Child looks gorgeous in that pose. Not interested in any of the other items in the set.

Reaction score
SUKA!

jawas-egg.gif
Mmmmmm caramel filling.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is this the first time "Grogu" has appeared in print on any toy packaging?
If you don't count "Galactic Snackin' Grogu"! :LOL:

And yet, he's called "The Mandalorian" here instead of Din Djarin like in the first build-up pack. Go figure.
Maybe they reserve that for the figures with removable helmets? For whatever tortured reason. I'm sure it just comes down to branding – he's the title character.

Reaction score
Target is doing a Hasbro Star Wars pre-order on the 24th, perhaps this will go up at that time?

I first thought it was going to be the TVC Blue Leader X-wing, but they're not doing pre-orders for that.

GNT

Reaction score
Here we have our 2nd 2 pack of them, I hope we don’t always have to buy 2 packs to get the Mandalorian in the future.

Reaction score
And yet, he's called "The Mandalorian" here instead of Din Djarin like in the first build-up pack. Go figure.

It is right if we go by the timeline, as the name Din was only revealed at the end of the first season if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is right if we go by the timeline, as the name Din was only revealed at the end of the first season if I remember correctly.
Well the box also says Grogu, which wasn't revealed until season 2.

I think Disney is interested in keeping "The Mandalorian" as his official name. Din Djarin is his name from his old life. It would be like labelling all Vader figures "Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)."

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Well the box also says Grogu, which wasn't revealed until season 2.

I think Disney is interested in keeping "The Mandalorian" as his official name. Din Djarin is his name from his old life. It would be like labelling all Vader figures "Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)."

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Maybe they’re also considering Din Djarin as an operative part of his identity only when unmasked. The TVC “Din Djarin” also has a removable mask IIRC.

Reaction score
Maybe they’re also considering Din Djarin as an operative part of his identity only when unmasked. The TVC “Din Djarin” also has a removable mask IIRC.
Could be, I mean all things considered the Clan that rescued him might have giving him a new "Mandalorian" name. Thus his birth name which was a part of his old life and is now dead.

After all Rey can change her name on a whim.

Reaction score
The Mandalorian & Grogu (Deluxe). Jing stated in the 21.09.08 livestream that the Mando features a new dimensional painting technique to achieve the caked-on mud look - it is not a new sculpt. Comes with a openable mudhorn egg. Grogu also comes with a new head sculpt & the 1st season pram.
Well, crap, I thought I was gonna be able to pass up Mando "Now with Mud!" but I might just have to get this set now, just for the 1st-season Orkan space-pod...

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Product page is now up, but NOT LIVE - PREORDERS HAVE NOT STARTED YET. Should be going up for pre-order any day now. I'm guessing it will go live on Sunday for their Geek-Out finale.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
I don't like that they have the product page up so early. Scalper bots will be set up and in full force come time it goes live. I hope Targets 1-2 per system is working properly.

Reaction score
Target has gotten better about scalping with the limits per account. Some people got away with multiples on multiple accounts and some got canceled. Target is still the worst imo, behind the hive of scum and villainy that is Walmart

Reaction score
Target has gotten better about scalping with the limits per account. Some people got away with multiples on multiple accounts and some got canceled. Target is still the worst imo, behind the hive of scum and villainy that is Walmart
We must be cautious...

Reaction score
I like the pram, and i really did dig that scene, and the dirty mando. However, I just purchased a mando and child w/pram from Target a few months ago, and am tapped out I think

Reaction score
I half expected this to go up as part of the Geek-Out event, but alas no... :(
It would appear that Antok's X-Wing was the big item going live for the event, although this could always go up at some time tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
^ It was Merrick's X-Wing, the Retro Proto Stormtrooper, & a Grogu Pop.

I'm doubtful that this would go up later today as the Geek-Out finale in the summer, and now this one, were almost entirely previously available items. However, I'm willing to be surprised since I wouldn't put it past Target to pull a stunt like this - randomly putting it up for order with no announcement.

Reaction score
^ It was Merrick's X-Wing, the Retro Proto Stormtrooper, & a Grogu Pop.

I'm doubtful that this would go up later today as the Geek-Out finale in the summer, and now this one, were almost entirely previously available items. However, I'm willing to be surprised since I wouldn't put it past Target to pull a stunt like this - randomly putting it up for order with no announcement.
The Droids figures went up at 9AM, so I'd think that would be the time this morning. However, the Geek-out event page clearly shows the items made available today, and Mando wasn't one of them. Guess we'll just have to keep watching and waiting.

Reaction score
So what’s the deal with this, are they not actually announcing when this is up for sale? Is that their grand anti-bot tactic?

Reaction score
This is so bonkers!! This set never went up to pre-order, but the new set revealed at PulseCon is. I thought maybe I forgot to pre-order this one when I saw the Sold Out.