The Mandalorian (Glavis Ringworld) - BOBF#08

GNT

Reaction score
We’ll be seeing a newly tooled the Mandalorian in an upcoming wave

What makes you say newly tooled? Did Hasbro confirm that? Maybe they'll finally engineer a Mando figure that can wear his cape and jetpack together.

He needs to at least be able to wear the cape and jetpack together. Preferably a cloth cape since they're doing soft goods on the HK-87s.

They’ve used the first Mando body to death but I’m interested to see if it’s truly a new tooling. At the least they need to fix the helmet

The new credit collection Mando seems to have his helmet fixed. Took 'em long enough.

Weird how we're still waiting on this figure. You'd think they would have tried to get it out to have a Mando on shelves for season 3.

Weird how we're still waiting on this figure. You'd think they would have tried to get it out to have a Mando on shelves for season 3.
Probably saving him for the Mando Mania reveal this week or next I'd imagine.

The Mandalorian (Glavis Ringworld) from S01 of The Book of Boba Fett. Code-named "Hagerman". He will be part of Wave 12.

Has newly sculpted helmet, torso, arms, thigh armor & shins. Utilizes same shoulder pauldron attachment design as the Stormtrooper. Comes with soft goods cloak, IB-94 blaster pistol, vibro-knife with functional sheath, Darksaber & removeable Z-6 jetpack. Returns to windowed packaging.

On shelf Spring 2024. MSRP is $24.99. Available for pre-order May 4th at 1pm ET at most major retailers.

Press Release

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES THE MANDALORIAN (GLAVIS RINGWORLD) figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT live-action series. After entrusting Luke Skywalker with Grogu’s care, The Mandalorian – known to few as Din Djarin – sets off to learn more about the origins of his people. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. Includes figure and 4 entertainment-inspired accessories, including a Darksaber accessory.

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Livestream-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Livestream-Loose-2.jpg

Press Images

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-5.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Glavis-Ringworld-TBOBF-Loose-6.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting (well, not really) they're sticking with calling him "The Mandalorian" and not Din Djarin.

When they finally go "Hah, no, when we called the show "The Mandalorian" we meant Grogu, you suckers", I'm using this against them,

at least partly newly tooled. Definatly new helmet, new arms with butterfly-shoulders, boots to store the vibroknife. Not sure about the rest

Plus soft good cape (obviously!)--but also a new chest piece, as the cape is now tucked underneath his chest armor. And new pinless legs!

I'm getting two of this guy--one to keep as is, the other to customize into his original season 1 look, which is my favorite.

Pre-Order Links

The Mandalorian (Glavis Ringworld) @ Amazon
The Mandalorian (Glavis Ringworld) @ Gamestop

International Links

The Mandalorian (Glavis Ringworld) @ Gamestop Canada

Last edited:
Did Amazon sell out real quick or did it not go live yet. Of course I got involved in some stuff around noon and couldn't check...

Its not up on the Canada site yet either (which doent mean much, they're usually late), but the others all are, so maybe they're being slow everywhere.

When This was pipelines, I figured I'd pass on it. I've sort of been looking at the Mafex version, but for as much as I enjoy the show, Mando still isn't in my Top 5 favorite SW characters, so I really don't want to spend THAT much on it. Then seeing this with the cloth cape and butterfly shoulders.... this went from "pass" to a preorder that'll save me more money.

Definitely picking this one up. The only Din I have is the Chapter 1 figure, so I'm excited to get a version of the character as he's appeared for 95% of the series. Looking at the figure is a little bittersweet after season 3 though. He looked so cool with that Darksaber. :cry:

They're gonna save the "Din Djarin" name for a deluxe windowless figure coming shortly after this release.

More accurate helmet sculpt, Darksaber, cloth goods cloak.

I've been hard pressed to pre-order something quicker lol

Definitely picking this one up. The only Din I have is the Chapter 1 figure, so I'm excited to get a version of the character as he's appeared for 95% of the series. Looking at the figure is a little bittersweet after season 3 though. He looked so cool with that Darksaber. :cry:
I'm hearing it fits well in the hand of the Bo Katan figure...

Back