The Mandalorian Credit Collection

Reaction score
Surprisingly two of mine shipped this morning for arrival next week. I have two others also coming as replacements for ones that were demolished in shipping a couple weeks ago. I thought the replacements would have shipped first though. I also noticed they're coming via Amazon Logistics from clear across the country in GA, which is odd as that's the method they've only used when shipping from my local distribution hub.
So it looks like my other two have shipped now as well, also from GA using Amazon Logistics. Fingers crossed at least one arrives undamaged. 🤞

Reaction score
Does anyone have a extra of the Mandolorian Credit Collection figure? Amazon lost mine :(
The same thing happened to me. They screwed something up and it was label "undeliverable" and I was issued a refund. First time anything like this happened. And I got the Death Trooper just fine just a couple of weeks ago. Really bummed because it's the last figure I need to complete the set. I went through a lot of trouble to try to get a set in good condition as I plan to keep these carded.:(

Reaction score
Sounds like we might be getting more of these in near future. Its rumored Gideon, Quill, and Greef Karga will be getting same treatment. Hope they are not spread out to different stores as exclusives if they do make these. Just make them fan channel.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Reaction score
Can anyone give me h x w x d dimensions of the credit? I am trying to figure out if these would be acceptable pieces to display with my Sabacc items. Thank you.

Reaction score
Sounds like we might be getting more of these in near future. Its rumored Gideon, Quill, and Greef Karga will be getting same treatment. Hope they are not spread out to different stores as exclusives if they do make these. Just make them fan channel.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Okay don't think I'm down to rebuy basically every Mando figure in funky colors...

Watch Kuill look more accurate.

Reaction score
Picked up IG-11 from Gamestop this week. The card art is spectacular! Now I'm hooked on another micro-collection.

GNT

Reaction score
Seen plenty of Cara here, very tempting but I'll stick with the original release.

Reaction score
Good luck getting a MIP one if that's what you want. Out of six ordered - two arrived completely demolished, one was moderately damaged, one was minimally damaged, & I'm waiting on the last two to be delivered Tuesday. Guess we'll see how they arrive. :cautious:

Reaction score
Got my Mando last night. Surprisingly he arrived in pretty good shape (Slight card wrinkle on back). Glad I am done with these. Only Cara and IG-11 arrived in Mint condition. My Heavy's bubble was smashed, but was able to find a mint one in store and my Death Trooper had some scuffing on the bubble.

Reaction score
The hardest one for me to get mint was the Death Trooper. I ordered five and planned on keeping all of them or at least several that were in MOC shape. I couldnt do it, all but one were bent, warped badly, scratched, bent corners.. was frustrating.... the Mando on the other hand, I was able to keep all of them but one. The heavy Mando, only one was MOC. go figure... I may try again if these go on sale, would like to have some as openers and also to have one carded besides my goal of getting them graded...

Reaction score
My Deathtrooper finally shipped. I had pre-ordered a second last week in case the first one came damaged. I'll offer it up here if I end up not needing it.

Reaction score
Was anyone else disappointed by the lack of end credit art for the Season 2 finale of The Mandalorian? Not just because the art is always cool but because this denies us the chance at a Credit Collection Luke Skywalker and R2-D2.

I suppose that's why we didn't get end credit art, though. Someone would have to make it far ahead of time, and there would be a danger that the great secret of the episode would leak.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up IG-11 from Gamestop this week. The card art is spectacular! Now I'm hooked on another micro-collection.
the cardback really is nice, but that figure is terrible.....I was tempted, seriously tempted.

Was anyone else disappointed by the lack of end credit art for the Season 2 finale of The Mandalorian? Not just because the art is always cool but because this denies us the chance at a Credit Collection Luke Skywalker and R2-D2.

I suppose that's why we didn't get end credit art, though. Someone would have to make it far ahead of time, and there would be a danger that the great secret of the episode would leak.

If you had to pick one: art or extra scene, which do you pick? My answer: both!

Last edited:
Reaction score
the cardback really is nice, but that figure is terrible.....I was tempted, seriously tempted.
Agreed on the figure. I passed on it a couple of times before finally getting it, after I'd decided to keep these MOC. They're the only Black Series figures I don't open.

Cara arrived yesterday and I must say it looks even better than IG-11. Heavy Infantry Mando is supposed to be here today, from an eBay seller who promised to package it carefully. We'll see how that goes...

Reaction score
Well my Heavy Infantry Mando arrived today with no issues, well-packaged from the seller.

These are really spectacular when displayed carded, complimenting the Vintage Collection carded figures nicely! I hope they do more of these as the molds become available.

Reaction score
I'm not one to crow much about deals because it's so random between location and circumstances. But I had to share this one.

I wasn't interested in the credit collection until I picked up Cara Dune and thought it was a neat looking figure variation. So I ordered the Death Trooper liking the look of that rust-ish look, but of course Mando was long sold out. So I kept up the Amazon page for several weeks checking it every day. First on the "Other sellers" list was Amazon UK and I was tempted to pay $34 but kept resisting. Then a few weeks ago it showed up from Amazon US from the damaged section. I'm an opener so I don't care at all about packaging.

It arrived today for only $17!

Reaction score
Amazon sent me my 2 CC Mandos week before this last one. 1 was a good card and the other was beat to crap. So just on principle I contacted Amazon and they said they’d rush out a replacement, due yday. On Thursday I get a package from Amazon with a single Kanan Jarrus. 🤦‍♂️ So I’m just gonna send Kanan back and crack open the beat up Mando and be grateful I got 1 good card.

Reaction score
Got the final figure to complete my set today, the Deathtrooper. And of course it is the only one I got with a bad card... figures...

Reaction score
Got the final figure to complete my set today, the Deathtrooper. And of course it is the only one I got with a bad card... figures...
Yea, I am not sure WHY but this one was very hard for me to get in minty shape. I ordered five from Amazon with the hopes of keeping them all. I could only keep one and even that one is not 100% mint...

Reaction score
Yea, I am not sure WHY but this one was very hard for me to get in minty shape. I ordered five from Amazon with the hopes of keeping them all. I could only keep one and even that one is not 100% mint...
I may try to order 1 more if they come back in stock just to try my luck again. It sucks to have the whole set with good cards with the exception of one

Reaction score
So a couple of weeks ago when the Mandalorian popped back up on Amazon, I snagged two - but Amazon later told me they could only honor one. Not a big deal, I only wanted an extra one to keep carded because I like the concept art and think the figure looks sharp.

Two showed up today. I was only charged for one.

To add to this Christmas miracle, my GameStop TVC Remnant Trooper x2 order arrived today. Except one was Moff Gideon - which is more than fine by me! I guess 2020 is trying to make up for some of the crappiness all in one day.

But really, what an insane coincidence, right?

Last edited:
Reaction score
So a couple of weeks ago when the Mandalorian popped back up on Amazon, I snagged two - but Amazon later told me they could only honor one. Not a big deal, I only wanted an extra one to keep carded because I like the concept art and think the figure looks sharp.

Two showed up today. I was only charged for one.

To add to this Christmas miracle, my GameStop TVC Remnant Trooper x2 order arrived today. Except one was Moff Gideon - which is more than fine by me! I guess 2020 is trying to make up for some of the crappiness all in one day.

But really, what an insane coincidence, right?
Hey, you got some very nice figures! I cant stop marveling at all the great stuff we got in Black Series and TVC this year! Almost seems too good to be true lol

Reaction score
My Mando and Death Trooper CC figures turned up from Amazon. They have very visible tape on the back, which you don't see with the Vintage Collection carded figures. Is this consistent with what everyone else sees on their figures?

IMG_1311.JPG

Reaction score
They have very visible tape on the back, which you don't see with the Vintage Collection carded figures. Is this consistent with what everyone else sees on their figures?

View attachment 372909
Yes, it's the same for all carded Black Series figures. It's to help keep the bubbles attached to the cards due to the figures' size & weight.