The Mandalorian Credit Collection

Reaction score
Amazon charged my card today for both the Mandalorian & Death Trooper but still shows a 12/15 ETA. Frustrating seeing I ordered these day one...

Reaction score
My Mandalorian was the last of these credt collection figures to arrive and yet the 2nd to have been purchased. 🤨

I will say this, and I'm not joking...it's my favorite of the 3 Black Series Mandalorian figures. I love the colors on him.

dtp-swbs-mandowv-sm-02.jpg

Reaction score
Amazon charged my card today for both the Mandalorian & Death Trooper but still shows a 12/15 ETA. Frustrating seeing I ordered these day one...
This just happened to me as well, but they bumped the shipping dates twice on each of the figures and they came this past week within a few days of each other. Hopefully the same will happen with your order.

Reaction score
And the money they spent was for ONE mold. Five different credits that all say the exact same thing on them. I guess we're jut supposed to rely on the color for the actual value.
Sure it's the same mold for every credit, and that's kind of lazy too, but still..

Reaction score
There was a slight malfunction with the 2 Credit Mandos. They were supposed to be delivered on Sunday but it was stuck in Georgia. I called to inquire about them and they refunded me the cost. The cool thing is they are out for delivery. So basically I got them for free.

Reaction score
i dont know what to think of this.....

so now the Death Trooper is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow...

and the Mando has been pushed back to December.....

which the Mando was supposed to come this week and vice a versa.....

oh well, I wont complain, at least another figure I been dying to get is coming home to me!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I opened the shipping box that had the 2 Mandolarian. I for me and another for a buddy of mine. Both came in great shape. Looks like I am not going to get away with the refund. Amazon emailed me about returning the figures. If I don’t they will put the charges on my card. Eh, which is fine.

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knew when Amazon will list The Mandalorian figure again. I am signed up for an email when he comes back in stock..Im starting to think about eBay . I really love these figures-I have Cara Dune, IG-11, (2) Heavy Troopers and my Death Trooper will arrive at the Amazon shipping hub tomorrow. I missed the pre-order for Mando and this is bad -lol

Reaction score
My Mando's are supposed to arrive Thursday. I will have extras as long as they arrive in good shape.

Reaction score
My Mando's are supposed to arrive Thursday. I will have extras as long as they arrive in good shape.
My second CC Mando was supposed to arrive Thurs too, but I cancelled it.
Not really impressed with the Credit Collection on a whole, card backs are crap and its just gimmicky to me...

Reaction score
Guessing my Deathtrooper won't be shipping until next year. Kinda tired of waiting.

Reaction score
My CC Mandos have shipped and are due to arrive on Thursday. They're the last two figures I need for the CC.

Reaction score
My Mando arrived today in a box that was basically the exact same length as the card. So yes, the card got bent. I'm not sure how Amazon keeps screwing this up but at least they're always forthcoming with a refund. In this case I'd rather have a pristine figure though. Oh well.

Reaction score
My Mandos arrived from Amazon just now. They were both packed in the same box and are pristine! I was worried about that after hearing (and receiving some of my own) about Amazon's packaging horror stories.

Reaction score
My CC Mandos still show 12/15 delivery, same date as the first day when I ordered them. I’ve been debating canceling but I do really like the colors.

Reaction score
Lucked out with my CC Mando. Card was in good shape and got the slightly better of the 2 helmet variants (the one with the more even chin prongs). Now just hoping my CC deathtrooper is in good shape when it comes in late December and that will be the full set

Reaction score
Seems like a gimmicky idea to expand the line, but my 4 year old loves Cara Dune and anything resembling coins/treasure/money so when I found her I figured why not.

Reaction score
Went to Best Buy last night and they had 9 of the Heavy Mandalorians,,, most of the cards were in very crappy shape.

Reaction score
Mando arrived today from amazon and surprisingly it’s in good shape. No crease or dents. Now, I just need to find Cara Dune which is completely sold out in my area.

Reaction score
Mandos came in TODAY lol... tho AMZN said tomorrow lol....

all came in pretty good condition, two are very close to MOC, even on the corners... WIll be keeping several of these. Beautiful figure, beautiful card back.

I love the wild mix of colors. They are vibrant, inspiring and exciting to look at. The mix of colors allows for different parts of the figure to stand out. Hasbro, you got the job done right on this Credit Collection. Feels refreshing when I stand back and look at this series of figures compared to the regular Black Series figures.

To the AFA bin they go!

Reaction score
Mine should be here in a couple days. I really hope it's packed nicely because this is the rare one I want to keep in the package!

Reaction score
Mine should be here in a couple days. I really hope it's packed nicely because this is the rare one I want to keep in the package!
I'm an opener through and through, however if I was buying these I wanted the carded. So far 4/5 arrived fine. Just waiting for the Deathtrooper and he's inevitably going to be messed up.

Maybe it's where my full set is taking awhile to be complete but I am growing more disinterested in these the more they're on the wall.

The Kenner colors Fett, 4-LOM, and Zuckuss I adore however.

Reaction score
Mine actually arrived today in pretty good shape, just a small crease above the peg hole.

This was the only one I thought was cool. I actually got the Death Trooper, too but I'm not really feeling that one and will most likely sell/trade it. I just hate that sculpt and I keep thinking I could finally get the Bandai model trooper for just like $5 more...

I also open like 98% of what I get but I keep some of the flashier stuff like this up on the wall as decorations.

Reaction score
I decided I wanted this one opened, but I also wanted to keep the packaging as intact as possible for some reason... so I cut a door in the back of the card with an Xacto knife. The paint job looks very nice in hand!

Reaction score
Surprisingly two of mine shipped this morning for arrival next week. I have two others also coming as replacements for ones that were demolished in shipping a couple weeks ago. I thought the replacements would have shipped first though. I also noticed they're coming via Amazon Logistics from clear across the country in GA, which is odd as that's the method they've only used when shipping from my local distribution hub.