The Mandalorian Credit Collection

Reaction score
I just received the shipping notification from Amazon for the Mando, should arrive tomorrow. I have the Death Trooper ordered, but it has not shipped.

Reaction score
I haven't got anything either and I ordered as soon as it went live.

I have the others in hand already... And I guess I'm unimpressed? We'll see how the full set looks carded but not enjoying these like the Kenner homages

Reaction score
Was IN STOCK around 8pm EST, but now out of stock again.
Death Trooper is still available...

Reaction score
Not a fan of these unrealistic comic like colours - wont be getting any of them
Wasn't really into them either but I'm starting to think that Mando is alright if you look at it from the Animated Boba Fett perspective. So if I do get the opportunity to get him I might just for that aspect. Overall though they don't appeal to me.

The only other reason I would have wanted the Mandalorian figures were for variant armors to make customs with, but I'm holding out hope we'll see more of them as time goes on.

Reaction score
Not too bothered by the December shipping date. Just hope Amazon is nice enough to ship them in an appropriate sized box. Ha Ha..Yeah right! I’m already accepted this won’t be mint collection.
Sadly, I've resigned to this thinking too w/Amazon.

Reaction score
I have 5 coming, so I think I will be pleasantly surprised. I will say, Amazon has surprised me in my past purchases.

Reaction score
I am getting really antsy waiting for the Mando and trooper to arrive. I was looking at my carded Heavy Mando and I love the artwork and cannot wait to have these others all side by side, in addition to all my TVC versions of Mando...

Reaction score
Do you guys know which AFA case will work for these beautiful credit collection BS figures? I need to get these cased and graded but I have so much to send in I been now also casing in acrylics so I can rotate my collection while others get put into my grading cue.

Reaction score
Got Paz Vizla (Heavy Mando) with a 25% discount today at Best Buy. Bubble was a bit scuffed up, which I normally don't care about, but I may actually keep this guy on the card. I like this line, but this one didn't wow me like IG and Cara did. Still cool!

Reaction score
Mine is supposed to arrive today. Now just waiting for amazon to ship the Death Trooper, and the set'll be complete.

Reaction score
Got Mando earlier, and seeing it in person, I'm getting a real Boba Fett/Holiday Special vibe from it.

Reaction score
My first Mando order shipped. Regretting cancelling that first Deathtrooper order now, seeing as my one and hour or so later just got delayed until possibly January...

They put the Trooper but before Mando so.j ordered 2 for free shipping. Then Mando went up later so I ordered 2 of him real quick before he sold out, then went back and ordered one of each. Didn't cancel the first 2 Mandos since I wanted 2 and had a buddy want one.

Now they'll probably ship my Trooper in an envelope.

Reaction score
It's definitely even more frustrating when planning to do a custom. In the old days you didn't experience these long waits just to try and put something together, an most f the time you'd come across them in stores on a sale.

Now by the time the figure arrives I've forgotten what it was I was planning to do with it. lol

Reaction score
Annnd the delays begin, was supposed to arrive today by 8pm...

"We're encountering a delay in shipping your order. We'll send a confirmation as soon as it ships and communicate the expected delivery date. We apologize for the inconvenience "

Reaction score
I did receive mine today, but in typical Amazon fashion they shipped them in a narrow box with zero packing material. The box, of course, was smashed almost completely flat on one end blowing out the sides. Both figures had bent cards and smashed bubbles. :rolleyes: At least I was able to order replacements, but they won't arrive 'til mid-December.

Reaction score
So, this week Amazon updated my Mandalorian Credit Collection delivery date from Dec to late Nov, but now just received a new delivery date back to the original Dec dates.

Why is this so hard? Covid or not, these retailers really have no clue about shipping dates.

Reaction score
Getting my Mando Sunday as well, was hoping to keep him and Heavy on-card, but we’ll see what shape Mando is in.

Reaction score
Got Mando today. Love these figures. Was going to keep Mando and Heavy carded but I’m repackaging my Beskar Mando and Heavy to put them on eBay. Wish I’d ordered a Death Trooper now. I’m cool keeping this the only BS representations I have from the series.

Reaction score
lol Totally! :rolleyes:

Like Hasbro comments that the budget is tight this year so they need repaints like this to fill the gaps, yet they tool up almost useless junk that most likely increases their costs....

No offense to anyone that likes it or coins or whatever, but I don't feel that "new media needs this kind of call back since it's not tied to Vintage in any ways. Just as I don't get the appeal of the Retro Mando figs, yeah it makes sense do with OT characters, but not for show that isn't even from that era.

Reaction score
lol Totally! :rolleyes:

Like Hasbro comments that the budget is tight this year so they need repaints like this to fill the gaps, yet they tool up almost useless junk that most likely increases their costs....

No offense to anyone that likes it or coins or whatever, but I don't feel that "new media needs this kind of call back since it's not tied to Vintage in any ways. Just as I don't get the appeal of the Retro Mando figs, yeah it makes sense do with OT characters, but not for show that isn't even from that era.
I guess some yahoo in the marketing dept. thought they were being clever with the whole "credit" collection theme and probably insisted they include them.

For the retro figures, I get it. People with vintage figures can have something that fits in with their collection. It's not too far removed from the OT era IMO since they are using OT X-wings, Stormtroopers, Tusken Raiders, Jawas, Sandcrawlers, etc.

Reaction score
There's money for THAT but not accessories ...
And the money they spent was for ONE mold. Five different credits that all say the exact same thing on them. I guess we're jut supposed to rely on the color for the actual value.