The Mandalorian Credit Collection

Reaction score
I’ll justify adding this one to my collection as it’s a plausible prior version of the Mando’s armor, perhaps what the Mando looked like during the Galactic Civil War. The others don’t interest me at all.

Reaction score
I theoretically like the idea of "concept art" releases of Mando figures. But...I don't know if I actually want any of these.

That said, I could see talking myself into getting the Death Trooper as another soldier, plus Heavy Infantry and IG as possible alternate characters.

Reaction score
Wow, the Mando actually sold out? I looked at it right at 3:59 into 4:00 and never saw it available.

Reaction score
Something fishy going on. I was refreshing the Mando page every ~30 seconds from 3:50 EST, then constantly from about 3:59. The page just went straight to "Currently Unavailable" when it went live.

Reaction score
I read in the Yakface forums that Amazon put the links up early and some people were able to order early today. And Best Buy still hasn't listed the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian. I mean isn't it just a program that automatically turns these things on? Every time there's some issue with these preorders. Luckily, I was able to preorder Cara Dune, IG-11, and Death Trooper.
I've been refreshing the Mando all day so..I don't know.

Reaction score
Got Mando too. Cara was the one I def wanted as I liked the alternate colors so I guess I’ll have to try my luck in store🤣

Reaction score
The basis for this cardback is a Doug Chiang concept sketch for Nevarro:

It appeared in the credits for Chapter 3 with this goofy looking "cracked" photoshop filter:

Seems like the colors have been digitally "played up" for the cardback.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually really like the colors on this, which it seems I’m in the minority on. They look straight out of an old comic book. I actually bought two of these, which is something I’ve NEVER done before. The card looks too awesome but I know I’ll want to put him on a shelf too. I’ll probably sell my old Mandalorian, this one just looks so much more visually appealing to me even if it isn’t screen-accurate.
I think they look excellent on the cardbacks!

GNT

Reaction score
interesting colour design, not sure I really wanted this but out of all of them it works

Reaction score
Was out of stock when I first checked, then got 2 in my cart and was able to checkout.
Now back out of stock...

Reaction score
So... if they are shipping overseas and the other figures are out,,, what is the delay here on this and the trooper?!

Reaction score
I'm loving this little sub-set of figures. Cara Dune is easily my favorite so far. Probably will be bumped once Mando arrives. He's looks to be the best of the bunch.

dtp-swbsccgrp-01.jpg

Reaction score
We all semi panic when pre orders sell out in an hour... but Target has shown their exclusives are plenty available. Anyone want a Capt. Cardinal or Cara Dunn? My Target has 13. Wow.

Attachments

Reaction score
We all semi panic when pre orders sell out in an hour... but Target has shown their exclusives are plenty available. Anyone want a Capt. Cardinal or Cara Dunn? My Target has 13. Wow.
that is crazy.... and i saw NONE today... lol

Reaction score
If they are honoring that $12.99 price tag, then yes, I would definitely want one.

(I doubt they are doing that, and I'm not particularly interested in this subline at full price. But if they were selling them for just thirteen bucks...I'm in.)

Reaction score
Oddly... she rang it up and w tax it was 26 and change. I asked if they price matched. She said maybe... inshowed her Entertainment Earth prices and she said, what is that like 20 bucks? I said yes, so she sold it for 20. Nice!! Not 12 though. Not sure who goes on those pegs.

Reaction score
Oddly... she rang it up and w tax it was 26 and change. I asked if they price matched. She said maybe... inshowed her Entertainment Earth prices and she said, what is that like 20 bucks? I said yes, so she sold it for 20. Nice!! Not 12 though. Not sure who goes on those pegs.
Well clearly that’s STR WA STAR WARS...

I can’t make out the DCPI there but those are TVC prices are they not?