The Mandalorian (Beskar) -#***

bac

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
I was just thinking that it's too bad they didn't go with swappable shoulder armor on this figure, one with/without the sigil for those who want non sigil version without. buying yet another figure in addition to all the other variations.

Reaction score
Reactions: bac
Reaction score
I have always just bought one figure and razored the bottom of the bubble, but this show has me buying doubles.
I’m in for two.

Reaction score
Skipping this one in favor of the Walmart exclusive and the Razor Crest pack-in. Card on this is kind of boring.

Reaction score
Pre-ordered, and that's three of four 3.75" Mandos secured. Still on the fence about getting the Razor Crest but good to know we still get the option of a clean Beskar Mando. Looking forward to getting him in hand!

Reaction score
This is pretty. Like gorgeous. It doesn’t have the swappable head (why would it, since Mando never takes his helmet off 😜), but the clean armor might make it the preferable choice for many collectors just going for one Beskar release. I’m going to stick with the 2-pack version for now, but I love this guy’s overall look. Much also depends on whether the Crest Mando is carded or not.

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be getting the Mandalorian in his 2nd outfit:

Who's going to be purchasing this one?
I ordered one from EE.

YakFace is reporting this figure is almost the same as the one packed in with the Razor Crest. The difference is the cape: plastic here, cloth goods with the RC pack-in.

Reaction score
This is pretty. Like gorgeous. It doesn’t have the swappable head (why would it, since Mando never takes his helmet off 😜), but the clean armor might make it the preferable choice for many collectors just going for one Beskar release. I’m going to stick with the 2-pack version for now, but I love this guy’s overall look. Much also depends on whether the Crest Mando is carded or not.
Who knows, since it's the same sculpt the head should be compatible with both or even all three?

Reaction score
It may be the lightning, but I’m wondering if maybe the beskar on this version isn’t quite as shiny as the build up pack. What do you think?

Reaction score
one would think basic release would be shinier than the wm 2pk version, which is suppose to be battle damaged. But yeah, could be the lighting.

Reaction score
Yeah, but true vintage always gave an "(outfit description)" for repeat characters like Han Solo, Han Solo (Hoth Outfit), Han Solo (Bespin Outfit), Han Solo (in Trench Coat), Han Solo (in Carbonite) regardless if different source. But true that TVC has ommitted outfit descriptions on occasion ..Han and Lando (Solo), Rey (TROS). I guess that could be the next "complaint" to be submitted to Hasbro. Like Font style (2018 relaunch), pill coloring (upcoming ROTJ Fett), incorrect outfit description example- recent Luke Skywalker (Bespin) vs (Bespin Fatigues) etc.

Reaction score
Yeah, but true vintage always gave an "(outfit description)" for repeat characters like Han Solo, Han Solo (Hoth Outfit), Han Solo (Bespin Outfit), Han Solo (in Trench Coat), Han Solo (in Carbonite) regardless if different source. But true that TVC has ommitted outfit descriptions on occasion ..Han and Lando (Solo), Rey (TROS). I guess that could be the next "complaint" to be submitted to Hasbro. Like Font style (2018 relaunch), pill coloring (upcoming ROTJ Fett), incorrect outfit description example- recent Luke Skywalker (Bespin) vs (Bespin Fatigues) etc.
The brackets complaint has been made to Hasbro a few times. Surprised they haven't fixed it yet since they did fix the other brackets complaint which was that it should be below the name and not beside it.

I think Hasbro only calling TROS Rey "Rey" was fine enough as the other Rey figures have had brackets. Jakku and Island Journey respectively.

Reaction score
I guess Rey may be ok as you say only because the 1st rey was not a concern to me and I admittedly forgot it had the (Jaaku) sub-title. Coincidently, back in the 80s, i hoped Kenner would revisit ANH and even ESB post ROTJ and release an ANH Rebel Fleet Trooper but back then, simply called "Rebel Soldier" w/o a sub-title. But then confused what a generic Rebel Commander, ie Capt. Antilles, could be called unless they reissued the ESB RC as RC (Hoth Battle Gear).

Reaction score
I dont remember/forgot about this version of the Mandalorian... I guess whoever said they were using a spreadsheet to track orders is a wise collector.. now i see why lol

Reaction score
Yeah, well that spread sheet only works if it's on a mobile. If it's sitting at home on the PC while you're out an about and happen to come upon figures, you're screwed. lol Unless you take the buy it regardless approach.

bac

Reaction score
Reaction score
^ him, Armorer and boba fett have been in/out of stock ( ie preorderable) for a couple days now. I'm hoping that means they could be adjusting stock inventory at various f.c. locations. I mean if target, target.com and Wal-Mart are stocking now, then Amazon can't be far behind.

Reaction score
This has got to my most anticipated figure in years - which is really weird actually.

Reaction score
Since I already have around 20 Mandalorian figures it definitely isn't up their on most anticipated, but it's nice to get some variety in armor and characters. My most anticipated in years was Yak Face, up to this point. Kuiil would be next if he's really coming next year.

keeping it Mandalorian related I'm starting to feel anticipation for the new Fett, personally though we didn't need an update but it's looking to be a phenomenal figure!

Reaction score
These showed up on Target.com in the middle of the night, but you can only buy 1 at a time, hence no b2g1 :(

Reaction score
These showed up on Target.com in the middle of the night, but you can only buy 1 at a time, hence no b2g1 :(
you mean if your buying more than 1 mando or if buying 1 mando, 1 gideon 1 armor ?

target.com is one of the worst sites for asst figures. i type "moff gideon" and tranformers and my little pony crap pop up. i was lucky i guess typing star wars retro that all 7 mando retros popped up, but along w/ a slew of non star wars items totally unrelated

Reaction score
you mean if your buying more than 1 mando or if buying 1 mando, 1 gideon 1 armor ?

target.com is one of the worst sites for asst figures. i type "moff gideon" and tranformers and my little pony crap pop up. i was lucky i guess typing star wars retro that all 7 mando retros popped up, but along w/ a slew of non star wars items totally unrelated
I don't about that. Target is bad but Walmart may be worse. It might be location based but I got ton of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle results when searching for Star Wars at Walmart.

Reaction score
It lets you buy 1 mando per transaction. The others were nowhere to be found on the site. Link me to the others if you can.