The Mandalorian, Ahsoka Tano & Grogu 3-Pack (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
The Mandalorian, Ahsoka Tano, & Grogu 3-Pack. Code-named "Around". Includes new soft goods on Ahsoka, beskar spear/holder, corrected thigh armor, and Grogu sitting/reaching out with the force. Already arriving in the U.S. per Yakface.

Amazon-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.

Available for pre-order beginning Wednesday 9/21, at 1pm ET HERE.

On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $66.99.

Press Release

The Mandalorian seeks out Ahsoka Tano to help reveal the Child’s past and light the way to his future. She discovers his name is Grogu and he has knowledge of the Force. Unwilling to train him, Ahsoka tells the Mandalorian to go to Tython’s ancient temple ruins so that Grogu can reach out through the Force atop the temple’s seeing stone in hopes a Jedi may sense his presence. STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch scale THE MANDALORIAN, AHSOKA TANO & GROGU figures, inspired by the characters in the STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN series. Fans and collectors can display these fully articulated figures featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation, in their collection. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3-pack comes with 3 figures and 5 entertainment-inspired accessories.

Press Images

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-6-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-7-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-8-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-9-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-10-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-11-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-12-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-13-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-15-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-16-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-6.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-8.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-10.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Ahsoka-Tano-Grogu-3-Pack-TM-Loose-13.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
STILL a plastic cape .... wow... even after all these "we're going plastic free and all" announcements.
How many versions/iterations does it take to earn back the mould and give way for updates?

Well, if by some chance you didn't get a Dim Djarin figure, you get another shot at it :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Speaking of Yakface...I'm getting that "Warning! Stay Away!" message before going to their website, like my computer will be jacked or something. That happened recently here at Rebelscum. Expired certificate or something? Anyone else have that problem?

Reaction score
Speaking of Yakface...I'm getting that "Warning! Stay Away!" message before going to their website, like my computer will be jacked or something. That happened recently here at Rebelscum. Expired certificate or something? Anyone else have that problem?
Yes

Reaction score

Now the page is not working. I noticed he had announced some kind of server maintenance or something of that kind. Maybe that's it.

Reaction score
Actually ... I like it :):) and I will hit the button, if it shows up on german Amazon, too.
Last time, the Mando Speederbike worked pretty well :):)... oh, and BB Bane, too

Last edited:
Reaction score
There I was thinking we would get a new 'Andor' (Which is incredible by the way👍) announcement to go with the release of the show..

This is an easy pass

Reaction score
Honestly, if this doesn't convince people to boycott Hasbro over a blatantly over-priced cash grab, then nothing will. Ahsoka should've came with the cloak in her original release, and Mando should've included the spear/holder in one of his many previous versions. Neither of which, in addition to the umpteenth minor variation of Grogu justifies the high price of $66.99. They have to be figuring $25 for Mando & Ahsoka, $10 for Grogu, & $7 for an Amazon exclusivity upcharge. Well, my response to Hasbro is 🖕🖕🖕.

Reaction score
Honestly, if this doesn't convince people to boycott Hasbro over a blatantly over-priced cash grab, then nothing will. Ahsoka should've came with the cloak in her original release, and Mando should've included the spear/holder in one of his many previous versions. Neither of which, in addition to the umpteenth minor variation of Grogu justifies the high price of $66.99. They have to be figuring $25 for Mando & Ahsoka, $10 for Grogu, & $7 for an Amazon exclusivity upcharge. Well, my response to Hasbro is 🖕🖕🖕.
wait for clearance. at Christmas time this will be $30

Reaction score
The least they could've done is give Mando a proper soft goods cape & included the same accessories that the WM TVC deluxe Ahsoka had - a stone, a control knob, a lantern, & Morai. I still would've balked at the price, but at least I would've felt there was some justifiable value. I mean the lantern is right there on the packaging mural! 😖

They could've also given the set a catchy name like "Corvus Encounter" or something.

VC Ahsoka Tano & Grogu (TM) Deluxe Loose 10 Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
The least they could've done is give Mando a proper soft goods cape & included the same accessories that the WM TVC deluxe Ahsoka had - a stone, a control knob, a lantern, & Morai. I still would've balked at the price, but at least I would've felt there was some justifiable value. I mean the lantern is right there on the packaging mural! 😖

They could've also given the set a catchy name like "Corvus Encounter" or something.

View attachment 437086
Maybe the knob or the stone is actually included. Grogu is descriped as "reaching out with the force" so my guess goes, one of the two items is actually there, just not shown
Description also says, 3 figures and 5 accessoires.... spear, blaster, 2 lightsabers and ??? ... I doubt either Mandos cape or Ahsokas Poncho are considered acc.

Reaction score
Maybe the knob or the stone is actually included. Grogu is descriped as "reaching out with the force" so my guess goes, one of the two items is actually there, just not shown
Description also says, 3 figures and 5 accessoires.... spear, blaster, 2 lightsabers and ??? ... I doubt either Mandos cape or Ahsokas Poncho are considered acc.
I highly doubt it if it wasn't shown in any of the press images. Considering Ahsoka's cloak is shown specifically to be removeable I wouldn't put it past Hasbro to consider it an "accessory".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mando's jetpack!

Reaction score
Really Nice looking Figures, But PFP so I won't be able to display since I am an in package collector. A pass for me. Hasbro is full of S##t. They say BS packaging is for people who open then promote the fact they are keeping the side art for display. Seems like a contradiction to me..

Reaction score
Just remembered, wasn't there yet another Din Djarin announced to be in pipeline ? I wonder if this would be the same figure with spear as this one with the 3pack 🤔
I also forsee, the same Grogu variation upcoming with unpainted ( closed ) eyes and the seeing stone

Reaction score
Got my order in. Yeah, it's largely a rehash, but I like this set. And while it's neat we're getting a new mold of the Mando, I really like this mold.

Reaction score
Also, make sure to select "Ship in Amazon packaging", especially if you're only ordering a single set. Otherwise, they may just send it as is in the Hasbro box.

View attachment 437089
Interesting, as I've never thought to look for that before. In fact, I don't think it's ever even been an issue. I just canceled my initial order and placed a new one with that selected just to be sure.