The Mandalorian - #94

Reaction score
Looks great! Also looks like a good candidate for Death Watch customs and Mauls mandos too.
I just hope these aren't all scooped up by customisers before most folk have the opportunity to just get one!

Reaction score
Hmmm...
[https://yakfaceforums.com/main/[\URL][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190915/0d6699e371bf79231fe052aadfbd6112.jpg[/IMG] Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hmmm...
[https://yakfaceforums.com/main/[\URL][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190915/0d6699e371bf79231fe052aadfbd6112.jpg[/IMG] Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk[/QUOTE] Sounds like we’re getting an up-front armor variant of the Mando. *opens wallet*

Reaction score
Yeah but it's not going to be from the show. It's like the Graphite Second Sister figure... just a stylized variation.

Reaction score
Glad it's Target ... LoL
They typically stock them well and (with the exception of Gamorian Guard) easy to track.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Unfortunately neither Target nor Walmart work out for me as there are none around here. At least Walmart attempts to list them on their site, whereas with Target have to be bought in store.

I'm saddened by this news TBH, means my chances of finding this went from unlikely to highly unlikely. So i hope that it's one of those shared Exclusives, and I can get it via Dorkside or some place.

Reaction score
Unfortunately neither Target nor Walmart work out for me as there are none around here. At least Walmart attempts to list them on their site, whereas with Target have to be bought in store.

I'm saddened by this news TBH, means my chances of finding this went from unlikely to highly unlikely. So i hope that it's one of those shared Exclusives, and I can get it via Dorkside or some place.
Aww shucks. Sorry to hear that.
True. If anything, Walmart does get their stuff online better.
Hopefully, it will be a shared exclusive.

If worst comes to worst, maybe one of us can help you.
I've seen rebelscum brethren come through for each other often. Keeping stuff at cost plus shipping.

I'm lucky enough to have 3 Targets by where I live and 3 by where I work. So, count on me (and DM me) if it b is a Target exclusive, and you don't land one within a reasonable time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Asides the colour app on the helmet isn't shiney enough, there's something about the shape of the helm that is off. Like a bit to narrowish at the bottom...

Will still get it, but from that review, looks a bit underscaled on the head and chest chest area.

Reaction score
Happy for those who like the look of this exclusive, but if it's not a show accurate figure, I'm content to let it pass.

Reaction score
It doesn't have to be accurate though, it's a freaking Mandalorian! And I buy every one I can that is made.

Reaction score
Can you indicate what is off about it?
I was referring to the store exclusive figure mentioned a few posts above, which as far as I can tell is the regular figure with fancy (not seen in the show) deco.
I still want the regular release. That ones accurate.

Reaction score
This show looks promising but even if I loved it between my OT, PT,CW, R1 and Solo stuff I'm maxed out. I'll probably just get the Mando by himself and that's it. Space is limited is an understatement and I know I'm not the only one.

Reaction score
It's true.
It’s rather a no-brainer from a production standpoint, as the 88 sculpt just got another runout. But I’m sure that makes it more likely we’ll have the same scaling problems, because we’ve already seen that 11 is a good head taller than the Mando.

Reaction score
Would be kind of fun if the first editon figures have different date/stamp numbers :)

Reaction score
Good thing it wasn't found here on the mainland, it would have been recalled. :\

Cool find nonetheless, if they were able to purchase.

Reaction score
Forgot to add ST also
There's your solution. You can dump that stuff. JK, you do you. I have been doing that though for real. I bought a lot of TFA and gotten rid of as much as I could so far. Hard to find anyone who wants it or willing to pay pennys on the dollar for it. This is my only purchase from first wave. I have high hopes for this series. Higher priority now than any of the ST stuff... minus Luke Skywalker.

Reaction score
Confused about this - the figure is slightly different, too. Is this a variant from the actual show, or just a variant for the sake of variance?

Reaction score
Confused about this - the figure is slightly different, too. Is this a variant from the actual show, or just a variant for the sake of variance?

The one on the left is the regular version the one on the right is the copper exclusive version which is a target exclusive I believe

Reaction score
I kinda like the exclusive better. I def like the graphite GameStop 7th sis better. Damn you Hasbro!

Reaction score
Reaction score
If would be really nice to know from an official source before TFF how or if the copperized version reflects the Mando’s appearance in the show.

Reaction score
087-16-1041

nothing showing on west coast in WA. FL shows in stock, I thought west coast gets distributions earlier than east coast. Maybe I already missed it.