The Mandalorian - #94

Reaction score
Speaking of which, Two Suns has the upgrade armor for sale and you can buy a set or just one shoulder pauldron...

Beskar

You need to sign up to see stuff, but jeez, why wouldn't you? This site can be addictive...

Reaction score
I just used an old faded t-shirt. I just kind of cut a pattern around the rubber cape and made a neck hole and some rips. I feel like this is okay for his first cape, it was ragged anyway. I would totally want something better for his newer cape with the upgraded armor.

I may try this! Thanks!

I'm hasbro will have another release of the Mando with new Beskar Armor!

Reaction score
Missed out on #94 at Walmart, they had the whole wave EXCEPT him, must have just missed it when it was put out this morning...few more Walmarts to check if Wave 1 is being stocked again...

Reaction score
I’m patient. I waited for The Emperor that could sit and feel rewarded. A year from now, I can see a deluxe Mando with snap on Bescar Armour.

Reaction score
I wonder if Target already pulled the plug on the carbonized Mandolarian. As I said a buddy of mine is under the impression that Hasbro make popular figures in low numbers on purpose to make them rare. I am actually starting to believe him.

Reaction score
I saw a video on Instagram of an interview with someone from Hasbro that Carbonized versions were going to be limited editions, so they weren't meant to be around for very long. This was a few days after TFF, so I think it may have been just another incentive to get people in stores hunting for them.

Reaction score
Well, I bought some cloaks off an Ebay seller Rickhor and he sent me an extra one for free. I ended up using it on my Mando. It's the design that was made for the Mudtrooper.
Looks cool. I have a package of capes and cloaks from Richhor waiting at the post office. :)

Reaction score
Hit 3 Walmart’s today, all had a restock of this wave, BUT no #94 Mando to be found, very frustrating

Reaction score
I got this the other day, someone must have had a sealed case of them and sent them to get gradedStar Wars The Black series The Mandalorian Carbonized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Up on Walmart.com, saw on Reddit that someone managed to get in an online order for him and was delivered in 2 days.
Nice to see he will be available there soon too

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
Up on Walmart.com, saw on Reddit that someone managed to get in an online order for him and was delivered in 2 days.
Nice to see he will be available there soon too
Does Walmart change their product listing depending on area? Just checked, no listing for Mando himself (though the Heavy Mando is available at almost double Best Buy price)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Picked this guy up because this show is probably my favorite Disney era Star Wars material.

Decided to make a like of custom capes for him, wired and non wired.

Attachments

Reaction score
According to Pedro Pascal it's
  Spoiler:  
Din Jarrin
It's actually...

Spoiler:  
Din Jarron

I know, likely type-o.
I've seen it spelled a few different ways. No one knows for sure since it was transcribed from a video interview.
From the Disney+ subs it appears The Mandalorian's name is spelled Din Djarin, with the 'D' of his surname silent.

Reaction score
I really hope Hasbro realizes this figure is a big seller.
I really hope Hasbro realizes that they don't need to make every Mandalorian figure an exclusive. It really sucks that they gave IG-11 and the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian to Best Buy. I've seen tons of the former and none of the latter. It sucks being a MIB collector when the exclusive retailer could care less about the collector or the merchandise.

Reaction score
I really hope Hasbro realizes that they don't need to make every Mandalorian figure an exclusive. It really sucks that they gave IG-11 and the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian to Best Buy. I've seen tons of the former and none of the latter. It sucks being a MIB collector when the exclusive retailer could care less about the collector or the merchandise.
Agreed. And welcome to the forum btw. It's always nice to see new members join.

Reaction score
I think they were probably hedging their bets a bit until they found out how the show did. Baby Yoda could have very easily been received poorly and cast a pall over the whole line. Fortunately, Favreau really seems to know what he's doing.

And as Mav said, welcome!

Reaction score
Killer! Did you make that cape? I've been trying to do a cape but I suck with soft goods. Where do you get the fabric and any chance you have a pattern?
Yeah I made this one. I sell them and I make three different versions. I get the fabric locally at a fabric store and the template is pretty straight forward.

If you’re determined to make it yourself I’d say just go to a fabric/crafts store and look around, I’m sure you’ll find a suitable material. Knits are less likely to fray so you can cut a simple shape without hemming.

Reaction score
Instead of re-releasing tons more of this one, I hope they will work in releasing a new one with beskar armor and jet pack. We only see him in this a couple of episodes.

Reaction score
Instead of re-releasing tons more of this one, I hope they will work in releasing a new one with beskar armor and jet pack. We only see him in this a couple of episodes.
Doesn’t he get the Beskar Pauldron in episode one? This outfit is only from basically the first half hour of the series lol.

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree that a Beskar release is essential. Considering he got it fairly early on in the season, and makes this figure almost obsolete.
Thing is, will it simply be a repaint? Or will they actually sculpt an all new mold, since it technically is different.