The Mandalorian - #94

Reaction score
Soon may be relative, Hasbro don't seem to be that nimble at adapting to "what's Not" as far as Star Wars goes, I'd love a Beskared-up version but unless they have that ready to go like the Heavy Mando (no sooner revealed than it was turning up to buy) and are keeping it quiet then release slots are almost done for the next few Waves of Black Series. And you know they've got to have some TROS choices they'd want to push when that comes out so it may run into some traffic before we get to that version.

I'd be perfectly happy for them to do a full The Mandalorian wave and have it on deck next after the Dooku and EpII waves but that's just me.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot there is supposed to be a new Star Wars movie coming out in less than three weeks... :poop:

Eh, hopefully all the Disney Trilogy hullaballoo comes and goes as quickly as possible so we can get some more cool Mandalorian figures.

Reaction score
I was so obsessed with the Carbonized Mandalorian (which my awesome co-worker got for me) that I never thought about getting the white box version. I now regret not getting it, but I got 2 of the 3 Mandos so it's fine. I also agree, waiting for the inevitable Beskar armor with Baby Yoda accessory. Or the Mando blacksmith lady is another cool one.

Even though I got IG-11, going forward pretty much going to stick to Mandalorian armor characters from the show.

Reaction score
My money is on we'll get a full Beskar armor version... and then an exclusive (probably wal-mart just to make life difficult) first episode armor WITH the beskar should piece and THAT will be the one that comes with Baby Yoda. ;)

Reaction score
My money is on we'll get a full Beskar armor version... and then an exclusive (probably wal-mart just to make life difficult) first episode armor WITH the beskar should piece and THAT will be the one that comes with Baby Yoda. ;)
Probably spot on, like you said just because.

Coz

Reaction score
I'm guessing this years comic con exclusive will be that or something like it. Maybe partial beskar with baby and pod.

Reaction score
There was a leak with the names of some upcoming Pops! on Yakface, and as well as the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian there was one referred to as the Stealth Mandalorian. If the report here is correct that we can expect another I would put my money on him, maybe released in conjunction with a future episode.

Reaction score
I'm guessing this years comic con exclusive will be that or something like it. Maybe partial beskar with baby and pod.

A great convention exclusive next year would be a Mando with swappable armor/body parts.

Reaction score
Ugh...you're right. This will absolutely end up being Walmart exclusive...which inevitably turns into an Ebay exclusive :cautious:

Reaction score
Anyone seen the White Box First Edition of these in the wild recently?
I've seen some of this wave at Walgreens, but not the Mando.
Some ppl have been reporting on Reddit that Target has possibly started restocking white boxes...

Reaction score
I bought a "white box" one of this guy about 2 months ago, before the show even came out. I got it for my kid to play with on a road trip. Didn't even keep the box. I guess I should have, from the sounds of some of these posts...

Reaction score
I’ve not seen any white box Mando’s since day one. Did see a few of the others (first edition box’s) around Jawa and Rey especially at Target just a week ago but there all gone now as well. Those had been sitting since day one though.

Reaction score
Twice I've found a fresh case of First Editions at my local Walmart and both times the only ones missing was the Second Sister and Mando.

Reaction score
Was able to find a first edition Mando at Walmart about a week after Force Friday...
Haven’t seen anymore since. Wish I could have found another is a little better shape but that’s sometimes the way it goes.

Reaction score
Finally saw the carbonized one today at TRU in Canada. I ended up picking it up but I only want to keep one Mandalorian, so I'm debating whether to keep the regular one or the carbonized one.

Reaction score
Anyone building a custom "Beskar Edition" should consider Two Suns Casting's armor:

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It's not up yet, right? I'm slobbering for a set of this, that's why I'm trying to score another Mando before that stuff is up for sale!
Oh, you're right.
It says in the next week or two.
Was so distracted by it, I didn't read the post. LoL

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Snap on Bescar Armour would be a great upgrade figure so to speak. Not until the final episode airs though.

Reaction score
IF Hasbro release a Beskar version, I'm actually glad they aren't known for vac-plating their figures.
All that shiny armor... is just too shiny for me :) especially when MandalorianS seemingly are so hush hush.

Reaction score
IF Hasbro release a Beskar version, I'm actually glad they aren't known for vac-plating their figures.
All that shiny armor... is just too shiny for me :) especially when MandalorianS seemingly are so hush hush.
All that technology in the galaxy and nobody thought to tell him to maybe paint over it?

Reaction score
I have a Cara Dune that I'd be willing to trade for the Mandalorian if anyone has an extra and is interested..doesn't matter if opened. If anyone is interested in discussing a deal please pm.

Reaction score
My area (South Louisiana) has been bone dry for Mando or Cara. My local Target system shows the Carbonized in stock but they can't find them when I go in an d ask. Probably some sort of inventory glitch.

Reaction score
I tend to think that paint just wouldn't stick. Perhaps by the end of the series it will have a nice patina!

Reaction score
Would it be a fair assessment that my opportunity to get the standard Mandolorian has passed but that some Carbonized versions are still out in the wild, albiet in scarce quantities? I've got IG-11 and cara Dune but I'm missing the star of the show.

Reaction score
Would it be a fair assessment that my opportunity to get the standard Mandolorian has passed but that some Carbonized versions are still out in the wild, albiet in scarce quantities? I've got IG-11 and cara Dune but I'm missing the star of the show.
No. There on preorder all over for about $20.00 or so at Most E retailers. I’d hang tight and wait it out. More are coming to regular stores as well.

Reaction score
I'm sure the full Beskar version w/the kid is inevitable. But I wouldn't count on this version going away a immediately or being htf. Any figure that's selling well, and Hasbro knows this guy is killing it, they will flood the market with solid case packs.