The Mandalorian - #94

Reaction score
Ooh, I've not seen that trailer before... lots of familiar footage, but was that Stormtroopers invading the Mandalorian quarter? I don't imagine that will go well....
Yeah, that Armorer chick is a goner for sure. Now, it's personal for the Mando.

Reaction score
was that Stormtroopers invading the Mandalorian quarter?
Yes!

I don't imagine that will go well....
...for the Storm Troopers :p.
Hope she wrecks them, I want to see some Beskar forging armory tools, embedded in Storm Trooper helmets, by the end of this fight!

The Armorer has moved to the top of my 6"Black Series want list:
The Armorer (Emily Swallow)
Hopefully with several forge tools, and accessories.

Even better if it's a deluxe pack, with an actual illuminating forge and armory-tools cabinet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes!

...for the Storm Troopers :p.
Hope she wrecks them, I want to see some Besakr forging armory tools, embedded in Storm Trooper helmets, by the end of this fight!

The Armorer has moved to the top of my 6"Black Series want list:
Off topic, but I love your avatar! I absolutely adore the marvel run... !

Reaction score
I've seen it spelled a few different ways. No one knows for sure since it was transcribed from a video interview.
You don't think there's a difference in pronunciation between "i" and "o"?

Reaction score
At this point would we say these 4 figures are specific to the Mandalorian Series?

#94 - The Mandalorian
#96 - Offworld Jawa
Cara Dune (The Mandalorian)
IG-11 (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
Just snagged this figure from Amazon proper for $19.99, they don’t have an estimated shipping date but at least I got my order through!

Reaction score
Just snagged this figure from Amazon proper for $19.99, they don’t have an estimated shipping date but at least I got my order through!
Wow, thanks for the heads up, hopefully its not March 2020 like the other sites have him EST at...
FYI, max order limit is 3 per person...

Last edited:
Reaction score
At this point would we say these 4 figures are specific to the Mandalorian Series?

#94 - The Mandalorian
#96 - Offworld Jawa
Cara Dune (The Mandalorian)
IG-11 (The Mandalorian)
Hoping for Moff Gideon & Norte-ugnaught too.

Reaction score
I am amazed Hasbro hasn’t carried this figure forward into another wave. It should be a no brainer. Are they worried he will peg warm?
They're smart. Once the all chrome version is out and people go ape-**** for that one, the prices for these should dip and will be easily found. Once that next wave of it hits this spring, nobody should have an excuse for paying above retail for one.

Reaction score
I also am in the middle of "Force Friday Regret" by passing on the Mando figure the first round.

Anybody found a place online who has one in stock at decent prices?

And am I the only person who is more intrigued in buying the Off World Jawa after seeing EP 2?

Reaction score
I also am in the middle of "Force Friday Regret" by passing on the Mando figure the first round.

Anybody found a place online who has one in stock at decent prices?

And am I the only person who is more intrigued in buying the Off World Jawa after seeing EP 2?
I am more intrigued by the Jawas. But I want a couple and I want to get them for a fairly low price. I know it won't be as good as getting the regular Jawas for 3 cents each at Walmart.

Reaction score
The Carbonized Mando restock is apparently happening, and I was able to order one online for pickup at a Target about an hour away.
Verified at another Target that he is being restocked soon.
Reddit reports also have ppl finding them in their stores

Reaction score
I've dedicated most of my collecting to the vintage stuff, but I'm going to go after the Mandalorian Series specific Black Series. I was able to pre-order both the Mandalorian & Cara Dune from entertainment earth. Got IG-11 from Best Buy.com, and the Jawa can be found on Amazon below retail. Excited to open these up and display them in my office.

Reaction score
I'm done watching Chapter 3 and I rewatched 1 and 2. I need ALL the figures from that show to be made!

Reaction score
Let's hope if they do the updated armored version of this guy that carbonized is the standard release. Only way to do the beskar justice.

Reaction score
I honestly can't tell which look I prefer. Fortunately, I'm a sucker and plan on getting any version of this character they release.

Reaction score
Carbonized Mandos are on trucks this morning and Targets should have stock counts by mid day once they offload them.
Some stores got double trucks for next weeks rush

Reaction score
They're smart. Once the all chrome version is out and people go ape-**** for that one, the prices for these should dip and will be easily found. Once that next wave of it hits this spring, nobody should have an excuse for paying above retail for one.
May go the opposite way...
The updated chrome version may be far more plentiful and easier to find...

Reaction score
May go the opposite way...
The updated chrome version may be far more plentiful and easier to find...
Haha, I think we have a better chance of solving world peace than that ever happening. I’d love to be wrong though.

Reaction score
Let's hope if they do the updated armored version of this guy that carbonized is the standard release. Only way to do the beskar justice.
Please absolutely no!
Or at least people need to distinguish,, if you are talking about a proper metallic paint finish , to be used on the metallic looking parts, say that. That however is not "carbonized".
"Carbonized" is a stupid selling (and packaging) gimmick that looks ridiculous used over the whole figure, spraying this gimmick over the cloth elements too, making them look sparkley.
This gimmick should absolutely not be the standard figure version.
The standard release should have the metal elements looking like metal, and the cloth elements looking like cloth.
If you are talking about a proper metal finish on metal appropriate parts , say that!

I was hoping they'd drop the stupid carbonized gimmick, Although collectors seen to mindlessly eat up this garbage: look it's the same exact figure just "carbonized version" I'll buy it twice! So they'll probably do it again for them. Which is fine, gives them something to chase down and pay extra for.
Not against the full Beskar version getting a carbonized gimmick release too.

But for the full Besakar standard version, if they have a legit metalizing paint technique (I don't care what they call it) (not sure this is it, it's a bit to flecked/sparkley), great! Use it to spray on the actual metal elements only! Not the cloth.
Please distinguish, and get the standard figure right!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please absolutely no!
Or at least people need to distinguish,, if you are talking about a proper metallic paint finish , to be used on the metallic looking parts, say that. That however is not "carbonized".
"Carbonized" is a stupid selling (and packaging) gimmick that looks ridiculous used over the whole figure, spraying this gimmick over the cloth elements too, making them look sparkley.
This gimmick should absolutely not be the standard figure version.
The standard release should have the metal elements looking like metal, and the cloth elements looking like cloth.
If you are talking about a proper metal finish, say that!

I was hoping they'd drop the stupid carbonized gimmick, Although collectors seen to mindlessly eat up this garbage: look it's the same exact figure just "carbonized version" I'll buy it twice! So they'll probably do it again for them. Which is fine, gives them something to chase down and pay extra for.
Not against it.

But for the standard (not carbonized) full Besakar version, if they have a legit metalizing paint technique (I don't care what they call it) (not sure this is it, it's a bit to freckled/sparkley), great! Use it to spray on the actual metal elements only! Not the cloth.
Please distinguish, and get the standard figure right!
...but what about those of us (and there are a lot) who think the Carbonized version looks better?

Reaction score
...but what about those of us (and there are a lot) who think the Carbonized version looks better?
Again as this conversation goes forward distinction is key. 😄
- Metallic paint finish", means a metallic paint finish.
- "Carbonized" means Hasbro's gimmick of spraying the entire figure with this finish, including parts supposed to be cloth, the jump-suit, tunic, the cape, gloves, etc, and the distinct "Carbonized" gimmick packaging.
Do not conflate these things, or use the term "carbonized" as a catchall if what you mean is metallic parts painted with a metallic finish. That's not what "Carbonized" is, or how Hasbro used it.

As far as those who prefer the "Carbonized" version, I think it's fine if they release a full Beskar Carbonized version for them.
However the "Carbonized" should absolutely not be the standard figure.
The standard figure, should have a metallic paint finish on the metallic(Beskar) looking parts, and a matt finish on the cloth, jumpsuit, cape, etc,. parts.

Last edited: