The Mandalorian - #94

Reaction score
IMG_6126.JPG
Here is my display. My co-worker got me the Carbonized one and I got the regular version from Hasbro pulse. Added the SDCC comic to display them!

I also read a couple posts and before I got the carbonized one I went to a Target at 8PM on a rainy night because they showed in stock, and there were none. I even asked a couple stockers for help and though they wouldn't go in the back, nothing. So as others have said those stock counts and readers seem to be off, or employees are holding them. Either way, best of luck to all that want one!

Reaction score
This thread is about action figures. So spoilers about the show shouldn't be said here, but save for that thread. At least plot wise.
talk about possible figures that could be made sure.

We should have to avoid all of RS just to avoid them. lol

Reaction score
I really don't care to see any rebels or clone wars characters in the Mandolorian. Let it be it's own thing. Sorry I know lots of you guys dig those characters but I find them corny.
Have to agree. The characters in both 'Rebels' and 'The Clone Wars' were pretty terrible for the most part.

let 'The Mandalorian' be it own thing is a mantra that I hope Disney adhere to. It doesn't need to be cluttered with anyone else. There's way too much unnecessary cross over in Star Wars as it is.

Reaction score
Unless we get a 'de aged' Mark Hamill later down the line after the shows established itself. Luke and the Mandalorian, either working together or against one another going for some sort of artefact.
But not for a while. Let the show get its own identity first.

Reaction score
If we get any splashy SW cameos - and I'm really not sure we will - they'll likely be a major character from the OT: a de-aged Hamill, Ford, Fisher, or (and I think this is the most likely) Williams.

Chewie or Artoo or Threepio are possible too, but would be a bit harder to work in by themselves, as they're usually accompanying a main character.

Reaction score
IMO, I don't mind character crossover if it makes sense story wise. Though I would prefer them to be secondary characters as "guest star" of the week. Rather than having said A listers.

Having said that, Han would make the most sense as there's a Bounty on his head. Or always seems to be. But you can bet if that ever happened, it would be that new guy in the role.

Reaction score
This thread is about action figures. So spoilers about the show shouldn't be said here, but save for that thread. At least plot wise.
talk about possible figures that could be made sure.

We should have to avoid all of RS just to avoid them. lol
Have to agree. The characters in both 'Rebels' and 'The Clone Wars' were pretty terrible for the most part.

let 'The Mandalorian' be it own thing is a mantra that I hope Disney adhere to. It doesn't need to be cluttered with anyone else. There's way too much unnecessary cross over in Star Wars as it is.
Have to disagree with practically everything here. There many good if not great original characters from TCW. Ashoka, Asajj, Cad Bane, Rex, Fives and Echo, just to name a few. TCW is perhaps my favorite SW project outside the original movies. Rebels main characters were much weaker IMO and only got better as a show when many of the classic characters began to show up in later seasons. I think it would have flopped without them.

I also love the continuity in other SW. it is a shared universe and needs to overlap and blend. This first episode had monkey lizards, Jawas, stormtroopers, many other familiar alien species and droids, ship sounds, etc... I don’t want it to seem like a completely separate project. And I think it will be cool to see a few familiar faces. Cad Bane or other bounty hunter would be my pick but a minor Mando character is most probable and still ok. Predict he’ll be from Visela clan.

Reaction score
Have to disagree with practically everything here.
As the yanks say, your mileage may vary.

I also love the continuity in other SW. it is a shared universe and needs to overlap and blend. This first episode had monkey lizards, Jawas, stormtroopers, many other familiar alien species and droids, ship sounds, etc... I don’t want it to seem like a completely separate project. And I think it will be cool to see a few familiar faces. Cad Bane or other bounty hunter would be my pick but a minor Mando character is most probable and still ok. Predict he’ll be from Visela clan.
That's not what I'm talking about. Having familiar creatures or species or sounds etc is fine. Having everyone know each other isn't, which is a big problem with Star Wars in general and has been since the prequels and the nonsense that went on in them.

So, for instance, I'm glad that the IG droid in 'The Mandalorian' wasn't IG-88. But, I'm happy to see an IG droid. But, I really don't want to see Luke turn up in the show for example, or have the lead character turn out to be Boba Fett after all.

Reaction score
Have to disagree with practically everything here. There many good if not great original characters from TCW. Ashoka, Asajj, Cad Bane, Rex, Fives and Echo, just to name a few. TCW is perhaps my favorite SW project outside the original movies. Rebels main characters were much weaker IMO and only got better as a show when many of the classic characters began to show up in later seasons. I think it would have flopped without them.

Jedi are ultra rare. Ezra and company soil everything that make jedi special. Its a wateted down Saturday Morning cartoon thats barely better than droids or ewoks.if disney didn't stand to profit more from it, and this was the lucas era these characters would never ever be cannon mcluckey.

Reaction score
Does he really? I thought he had writing credit on one episode yet to be aired...
Yeah his episode has yet to come. As well as all the other guest directors. Favreau was set to helm the 1st two episodes. And a damn fine job he did too!

Reaction score
After watching the first two episodes, I feel a little better about overpaying for the carbonized version on Ebay.

Reaction score
Didn't you see? There was a background Mando in the first episode that looked suspiciously like THAT guy - same colors, dented helmet, etc. 🤫
I did, and the thought occured to me for a second, but just as quickly disappeared again. Colors were a bit too bright though. Dent? did not see that.

Reaction score
I figured it was an Easter egg of either Jodo Kast or the Kenner-colors Boba Fett.

Reaction score
Online sites now listing this as:

PRE-ORDER
Estimated to arrive March 2020

That's crazy, must be a huge demand for this now that the show has aired...

Reaction score
So, thanks to DonWan for the idea here, I got a dewback today to replicate this look.
So, thanks to DonWan for the idea here, I got a dewback today to replicate this look.
Looks great! 😀
Can’t believe how cheap you can get a Dewback recently. It’s a no-brainer and must-have now. As if it wasn’t before,lol
View attachment 339701

Anticipated by every kid since 1978

Teased at behind the scenes

Made composite from the above...

And picked up a Dewback a few weeks ago in anticipation
Finaly cracked it open today...

Cause I also picked one of these up today (4orce Friday!

Will the scene be in the show? ...I hope so!

These are my first and only 6" figures, and officially my favorite thing in the universe right now.

[

New Sundnight NFL spot, confirms (not just concept art) he does in fact get his hands on the Dewback!...
:D

Although I'm loving how these two look together, it looks like for the actual scene it won't be until he's updated to his full Beskar armor.
So for this display might eventually have to swap out this first figure, with the inevitable new Beskar one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks amazing. Unfortunately it's not possible here in the UK, as the Dewback hasn't shifted from RRP since day one. It's stuck at £65 with no sign of ever going down...
I'm not losing hope to find a cheap Dewback in Europe, I was thinking the same about Vader Centerpiece but I got it at 25€ shipped from Amazon last week!

Reaction score
I'm not losing hope to find a cheap Dewback in Europe, I was thinking the same about Vader Centerpiece but I got it at 25€ shipped from Amazon last week!
Like you, I feel there's always hope... but Luke's Landspeeder and Rey's speeder both dropped in price within six months, whereas the Dewback and Enfys Nest and bike have stayed at RRP for over a year.... I wonder what's different about those two....

Reaction score
Looks great! 😀

[

New Sundnight NFL spot, confirms (not just concept art) he does in fact get his hands on the Dewback!...
:D

Although I'm loving how these two look together, it looks like for the actual scene it won't be until he's updated to his full Beskar armor.
So for this display might eventually have to swap out this first figure, with the inevitable new Beskar one.
Ooh, I've not seen that trailer before... lots of familiar footage, but was that Stormtroopers invading the Mandalorian quarter? I don't imagine that will go well....