The Mandalorian - #94

Reaction score
I don't know about that, I never was a big fan of hers. I always thought her popularity just came from Fanboy wet dreams, she isn't that good an Actress. IMO The only thing she was half decent in was BSG.
But to each their own.

Reaction score
I don't know about that, I never was a big fan of hers. I always thought her popularity just came from Fanboy wet dreams, she isn't that good an Actress. IMO The only thing she was half decent in was BSG.
But to each their own.
I’m indifferent either way but I will say you can’t say that about her when Gina Carano is a main co-star to the same show in question,lol

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else saw, but the carbonized figure is being restocked en masse in stores. Got one ordered, quick question, initial reports showed issues with paint bonding. Has anyone else had this issue with their carbonized mandalorian? I am an opener and the thought of leaving him boxed is painful, but I don't want to handle him if it will damage the figure. Apparently this can be an issue with metallic paints.

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else saw, but the carbonized figure is being restocked en masse in stores. Got one ordered, quick question, initial reports showed issues with paint bonding. Has anyone else had this issue with their carbonized mandalorian? I am an opener and the thought of leaving him boxed is painful, but I don't want to handle him if it will damage the figure. Apparently this can be an issue with metallic paints.
Don't trust Target's in stock counts at all, I just called 2 of my local stores that said it was in stock and both of them verified they don't have them.
My online order for Carbonized Mando has been pushed back for 3 weeks straight...pretty doubtful I will see it ever delivered to my door.

Reaction score
Don't trust Target's in stock counts at all, I just called 2 of my local stores that said it was in stock and both of them verified they don't have them.
My online order for Carbonized Mando has been pushed back for 3 weeks straight...pretty doubtful I will see it ever delivered to my door.
My online order was cancelled to, but some people on the star wars collecting subreddit have had success and I called my local store to confirm they pulled my order. Picking it up tomorrow so I guess we will see then, but many stores have only recently started showing stock again.

Reaction score
Someone really needs to start a petition to get Katee Sackhoff to PLAY Bo on the Mandalorian. We all know she can play a ****** warrior already. It’s a perfect fit imo, might have to age her a little cause she still looks young and absolutely amazing!
Dave Filoni, are you listening? Call Katee!!!
Agreed. You should check out her YT channel. She's been training for and recently participated in one of those Spartan Races - definitely a Grade 'A' Warrior!

Reaction score
Picked mine up today with no issue. Didn't see any others on the shelf, but definitely worth a shot if any Targets near you are allowing online order for store pickup. And yes, it had been showing out of stock but flipped over to be in stock early Friday morning.

Reaction score
I have one question that no one seems to answer. Is the Carbonized Mandolarian still shipping? I have seen none in my area. Though I got one on Force Friday,I have collector buddy who is still looking for one.

Reaction score
I have one question that no one seems to answer. Is the Carbonized Mandolarian still shipping? I have seen none in my area. Though I got one on Force Friday,I have collector buddy who is still looking for one.

According to Hasbro themselves, the Carbonized figures were a limited run specifically for Force Friday. It's "possible" that a few stray cases might make it out to stores, but don't count on it.

Reaction score
If that’s true, those of us that missed out our SOL!
I'm thinking that's the case. I'm the last person to tell anyone to resort to eBay but that may be the only way. Kinda stinks as it seems like a lot of people had difficulty getting this guy

Reaction score
The carbonized ones showed "limited stock" at 2 targets an hour away from me, and they showed orderable online at a target 30 mins from me. I live in the midwest. All the other targets at the larger metro area showed none.

I place an online order for the closer location but it got canceled on me... allegedly "went to find it but someone else grabbed it" the auto-reply said. And yet it kept saying in stock for the rest of the night.

I happened to be going near the other two with "limited stock" last night so I stopped in. One location had 6 of them, the other had 4.

So they may be coming 'round everywhere shortly.

Reaction score
One store in my area shows limited stock for carbonized on target's website and brickseek. I checked popfindr and its showing 6 on hand. Luckily for me its going to be tonight before i can get there. Anyone in the Atlanta area looking for this check the Woodstock store and get there before the scalpers!

Reaction score
One store in my area shows limited stock for carbonized on target's website and brickseek. I checked popfindr and its showing 6 on hand. Luckily for me its going to be tonight before i can get there. Anyone in the Atlanta area looking for this check the Woodstock store and get there before the scalpers!
Good luck! popfindr showed a local store having 6 on hand, yet when the employee went into the back to "check" they told me they couldn't find it and the system is wrong.

I hope you have better luck!

Reaction score
Good luck! popfindr showed a local store having 6 on hand, yet when the employee went into the back to "check" they told me they couldn't find it and the system is wrong.

I hope you have better luck!
Thats exactly why I'm not figuring out an excuse to leave work to check it out, been burned a lot of times by inventory checkers. I have some sliver of hope that its right, simply because all of the above showed zero or out of stock yesterday. Hopefully its a sign that the restocks are happening! A couple days ago the closest store that I could mark for pickup was 300 miles away, today its only 200!

Reaction score
Found three of these at the Target near where I work today. Bought 2 and left one for someone else to find. They don't show up as in stock on brickseek or Popfindr though; I checked right before I went and the stock showed 0 (I was actually looking for Wedge but must have just missed him since only Yavin Luke was there).

Reaction score
Trailers looks so damn cool.

Am I going to have to break my self imposed embargo and buy my very first Disney SW character?? Guess we'll see in a few weeks if the show (and character) live up to the sizzle reels.

Reaction score
Yep. I need this now.

That show was so good it made me feel like a kid in the theaters again. Not like watching Episode One....I mean really being a kid and seeing ROTJ.

Looks like me and thousands of other people that missed out are gonna be scrambling to get this guy after today....

Reaction score
Just watched the first episode.
I'm a little bummed its weekly releases, but I get it, otherwise people would binge it during the 7 day free trial and bail.
Effin loved it. The look, the sound effects, the characters, the part that literally made me shout "WHAT?!" and rewind it. Super excited for the rest of the season. Danced my way through the end credits.

Reaction score
Mildly annoyed that the Mandalorian figure is (mild spoiler here)
  Spoiler:  
technically out-of-date, costume-wise, within the first twenty minutes of the first ep
But yep, loved it. And lots of toyetic stuff in there.

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
Nothing we already didn't know was going to happen. It was only a shoulder pauldron though.
  Spoiler:  
True, but I thought those scenes in the trailer with the full shiny armor might have been flashbacks from before he was a bounty hunter.

Reaction score
Just watched the first episode.
I'm a little bummed its weekly releases, but I get it, otherwise people would binge it during the 7 day free trial and bail.
Effin loved it. The look, the sound effects, the characters, the part that literally made me shout "WHAT?!" and rewind it. Super excited for the rest of the season. Danced my way through the end credits.
This is exactly what I've been wanting from SW for too long. Can't wait to see it myself later today. Thank you Favearu & Faloni.

Reaction score
This is exactly what I've been wanting from SW for too long. Can't wait to see it myself later today. Thank you Favearu & Faloni.
Don't forget ol' George-y boy as well. Lucas has writing credits for all 8 episodes along with Favreau.

Reaction score
Re: spoilers. I'm in the UK and won't get to see this for about four months. But rather than go into a whiny rant, I've come to this conclusion. There's no way in hell im going remain unspoiled for four months, so there's no point me coming in here and being all passive aggressive. If you've seen it, feel free to talk about it. I'm curious to learn about characters, costumes, potential figures etc, so have at it!

I figure if anyone is truly spoiler-phobic they'll stay out of a thread on the show.

All I ask is if there's anything majorly 'jaw on the floor' game changing, spoiler tags would be appreciated, then I can decide for myself if I'm going to peek. (I've already heard about the end of episode one's revelation on twitter without even looking for it!)

Reaction score
Re: spoilers. I'm in the UK and won't get to see this for about four months. But rather than go into a whiny rant, I've come to this conclusion. There's no way in hell im going remain unspoiled for four months, so there's no point me coming in here and being all passive aggressive. If you've seen it, feel free to talk about it. I'm curious to learn about characters, costumes, potential figures etc, so have at it!

I figure if anyone is truly spoiler-phobic they'll stay out of a thread on the show.

All I ask is if there's anything majorly 'jaw on the floor' game changing, spoiler tags would be appreciated, then I can decide for myself if I'm going to peek. (I've already heard about the end of episode one's revelation on twitter without even looking for it!)
A bit in the same situation as you, only I don't know when D+ will be available in Denmark. There's no date yet.
Luckily a friend of mine, working in the movie/animation industry had a fine link to this first episode, so I could watch it in HD, but I don't know if that will be the case for the rest of the episodes.

Reaction score
So, they should be shipping this wave of normal figures for a while this wasn't the only run they will do I hope.

Reaction score
Don't forget ol' George-y boy as well. Lucas has writing credits for all 8 episodes along with Favreau.
Does he really? I thought he had writing credit on one episode yet to be aired...