The Mandalorian - #94

GNT

Reaction score
Please use use this thread to discuss the rumoured "The Mandalorian" figure itself, it's a no brainer Hasbro would release this one. The character looks pretty neat so this one should sell extremely well.

What's everyone want to see with this figure?

Reaction score
Judging from the images of his character I definitely want one, even though it's sort of a mix between Dengar and Boba Fett (less imp and more mando please :) )

Reaction score
Must have! Love the look from the promo shots. Wonder if we'll get a removable helmet with a Pedro Pascal face underneath?

Reaction score
I'm all in for Disney Fett. Looking forward to getting this guy.

Reaction score
I am not hating on TROS. This is the figure I am looking forward to the most on Triple Force Friday.

Reaction score
The absence of the ab-plate and range-finder is a huge turnoff for me.

Reaction score
Agreed with everything so far...
And, I might be wrong, but I think their intent is to build it up as the seasons progress. Not just the character arch, but his outwardly appearance. That is, by season 5 (hopefully it goes that far ) we should all be emotionally invested in the character while he supports a "Mandalorian Mark VI" armor with all the bells and whistles...
Including the range finder and rocket pack I'm personally wishing for

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I just saw through one of my friends wholesale accounts with Hasbro there are 3 different 6” mandolorians up for pre-order. Anyone have any info on the other two.

Reaction score
I just saw through one of my friends wholesale accounts with Hasbro there are 3 different 6” mandolorians up for pre-order. Anyone have any info on the other two.
Jawa and maybe IG-11? Although I’ve heard some people only mention The Mandalorian and the gray Jawa.

Reaction score
No it’s not those, there listed as (example) Mando-1 Mando-2 Mando-3. Mando 1 is the one coming in the case with the Jawa. The others are in different assortments, Solid case’s (8) pr case of the other two mando’s Will be offered by some retailers. Also 6” wedge.

Reaction score
Pretty much the only figure I want come force Friday. I hope they've made enough to cope with demand! I'm not in any hurry to get any of the TROS figures. Not because I'm not excited for the movie, but because I've been burned twice before. New movie 'first waves' ALWAYS peg warm eventually.

Reaction score
Pretty much the only figure I want come force Friday. I hope they've made enough to cope with demand! I'm not in any hurry to get any of the TROS figures. Not because I'm not excited for the movie, but because I've been burned twice before. New movie 'first waves' ALWAYS peg warm eventually.
That should bode well in regards to availability for the Mandalorian figure then, even though it's not movie as such.
Second Sister, Mandalorian, IG-11 (maybe) are the only ones I'm interested in.

Reaction score
That should bode well in regards to availability for the Mandalorian figure then, even though it's not movie as such.
Second Sister, Mandalorian, IG-11 (maybe) are the only ones I'm interested in.
It could be that the rest pegwarm because everyone has ONLY bought the Mandalorian!
i could be wrong, but wasn't the 'red box' version of the OT stormie quite thin on the ground in last years TLJ First wave? I certainly only saw that one once and never again...

Reaction score
It could be that the rest pegwarm because everyone has ONLY bought the Mandalorian!
i could be wrong, but wasn't the 'red box' version of the OT stormie quite thin on the ground in last years TLJ First wave? I certainly only saw that one once and never again...
That is a possibility, and not an unreal one to think.
I think you're right about the OT Stormie, but I didn't experience it myself. I live in Denmark - almost no BS figures come here, unless you order them through various sites, like I do.

Reaction score
Wonder if the ig-88 will be a repack of the one we have now, or a completely new sculpt? The new 'prop' looks a bit different to the original version.

Reaction score
Wonder if the ig-88 will be a repack of the one we have now, or a completely new sculpt? The new 'prop' looks a bit different to the original version.
It's been confirmed that it's not IG-88. This one is apparently IG-11. But if they do improve the scale, there might be a way to retrofit him to be 88....

Reaction score
It's been confirmed that it's not IG-88. This one is apparently IG-11. But if they do improve the scale, there might be a way to retrofit him to be 88....
ah! tgats okay.. I thought the series
was messing with established visual continuity.

Reaction score
No it’s not those, there listed as (example) Mando-1 Mando-2 Mando-3. Mando 1 is the one coming in the case with the Jawa. The others are in different assortments, Solid case’s (8) pr case of the other two mando’s Will be offered by some retailers. Also 6” wedge.
There's been three versions of the Mandalorian shown so far. The regular, the all-chrome armored one, and technically, this battle damaged one. Damaged comm-pad and he already has his right shoulder upgraded to the Beskar armor. But whatever they are, they'll all being bought.

Reaction score
About a month away and I’m actually surprised this hasn’t leaked yet.

Reaction score
Why not one with interchangeable armor plates?
I don’t want want to pay for two deluxe figures either. I’d ether have a regular release of each. Maybe use a deluxe interchangeable armor version as an EX or something?

Anyway, his upgraded chrome armor seems to have a darker shade of brown including his vest so it may not be as simple as just swapping armor. Plus, I shudder to think about how clunky removable gauntlets would be compared to just molded on ones.

Reaction score
Considering these others to be "validation"... Otherwise, someone went through a lot of trouble to make all these customs... LOL

Reaction score
Aw geez, that is exactly the costume I was hoping they wouldn't go with for Kal... :\

As for the rest, Rey looks boring as hell, yay, Jawa with cloth robe...in dark grey...with red eyes, hmm, no photo-real Adam Driver headsculpt?

I don't know what to say about Not!Boba Fett.

Reaction score
I was also hoping for this [Mandalorian] costume. Cool to see a soft goods Jawa, hopefully we get one in OT deco in the next year. I wish there was a better shot of Rey's face.

Reaction score
Just hope they are actually available in stores on Force Friday. Getting tired of ordering everything online.

Reaction score
Agreed with everything so far...
And, I might be wrong, but I think their intent is to build it up as the seasons progress. Not just the character arch, but his outwardly appearance. That is, by season 5 (hopefully it goes that far ) we should all be emotionally invested in the character while he supports a "Mandalorian Mark VI" armor with all the bells and whistles...
Including the range finder and rocket pack I'm personally wishing for

So... Yup... I still believe he (The Mandalorian) will "level up" as the story unfolds. This is his "starting point" for this story. I just hope they don't wait too long (like later seasons). If properly done (a la iron man) as he upgrades on the outside, so will his character. Besides, those pics with him in the shinier armor probably means that it will happen sooner rather than later. They just might want to milk each look (a la Luke on Ahch-To)
Hasbro would be onboard releasing the different versions as convention/retailer exclusives (please no).