The Loft

Reaction score
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this but, since my collection is primarily Hasbro/Star Wars, I figured here is as good a place as any. After having only a small corner with a couple of mismatched bargain basement shelves to display my collection for many years, then having pretty much everything boxed up for a couple more, I finally have secured a substantial area in my house for my collection. It is still a work in progress, but I wanted to share what progress I have made. 99% of my 3 3/4" and all of my vintage stuff is still boxed at the moment, but I have room for more shelves and also have some shelves that haven't been populated yet. Anyway, without further ado, I present to you...The Loft:

Reaction score
That's a nice layout so far, but 99% of the 3.75" not displayed sounds like quite a lot to still put out. Do you expect to have everything out, or will it be a rotating stock on display?

You've got a number of different versions of Indiana Jones, but there's one specific version of a character that's in each of the last eight pics...

Reaction score
I don't know that I will ever get all of my 3 3/4" displayed, I have quite a bit and am not really sure I really want to display it all. I may just cherry pick the best versions of certain characters for the figures and ships. I plan on adding one more of the wide shelf units and one more of the narrow and I also have some lower shelves on another wall that I haven't put anything on yet. I also have some shelves to mount on the wall as well.

Reaction score
I'd also add tiers or stairs so the ones in the back are easier to see.

Great collection.

Reaction score
Yeah, I have some 3 tiered spice racks, but they are white...I don't know that they will look that good. Plus they are still boxed up...somewhere. Thinking about maybe picking up some clear acrylic ones eventually.

Reaction score
Sick collection, I've just got one question-

Where'd you get that DeLorean?
It's the Diamond Select one, I got it several years ago but I'm pretty sure I got it at Toys R Us. There's a BTTF2 version out now that converts to flying mode. I saw one at my TRU the other day and it's up on Amazon as well.

Reaction score
Great collection so far! Love, love, love the Indy display!
Thanks! I'm kind of partial to the Indy stuff too. I'm not quite finished with that, I still need to get my Vintage Kenner stuff in there and I didn't have enough room for the Crystal Skull figures from Hasbro or any of the vehicles.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's really cool! Very detailed, lights and sound...even the little flux capacitor lights up. I'd really like to pick up the BTTF2 one, but I think my wife might divorce me LOL. She's one of those "But you already have one of those!" wives.

Reaction score
Made a little progress with my display today. My wife ordered these modular spice racks from Amazon and they don't really work in our cabinets so she said I could have them. They can be configured several different ways. Anyway, I set one up to try it out. Not sure if I will stick with it or not, I have another one still in the box. They are really well made, heavy duty, and have a non slip surface on top. What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Made a little progress with my display today. My wife ordered these modular spice racks from Amazon and they don't really work in our cabinets so she said I could have them. They can be configured several different ways. Anyway, I set one up to try it out. Not sure if I will stick with it or not, I have another one still in the box. They are really well made, heavy duty, and have a non slip surface on top. What do you guys think?

I like the way it looks with the riser.

Reaction score
Just a few updates as things progress slowly.

I got my ottomans, which are really cool:

I also dug out my Bandai Gashopon Yamato figures:

And I picked up these really cool stands from NECA for displaying alternate head sculpts:

And also added a T-1000 to my Terminator collection:

Reaction score
Very nice mix of stuff you got there!

You could paint them black or brown. I've got a bunch of transparent acrylic nail varnish racks for my 3.75 figures. If I can get around to it I want to add picture backgrounds and LED strips to the shelves to help lighten up the displays. You could try something like that too?

Reaction score
Very nice collection and setup! I think the Bounty Hunters would look great on those spice racks looking down on some imperials. Anyway, awesome pics!

Reaction score
Great displays! I love all the different franchises you've got displayed. I hope you've gotten more of the 3.75" figures out by now!