The little things that made you happy today

Reaction score
What made me happy and doing something today was that i was doing some late "spring" early winter cleaning. rearranging books and movies thatve been crammed into my 2 shelf bookcase and its a small sort of medium sized bookcase.

I got too much crap. good books, good movies, and waste of space junk that take up space. What I did was put the DVD seasons of Seinfeld and Smallville and the Special extended DVDs of The Hobbit movies along with 1980s movies in a plastic tub box. stacked them in neatly. Then I put away some large Stephen King hardcover books mostly the Dark Tower stuff in a 3 shelf plastic thing on wheels.

My bookcase does look a little bit better but still needs to be cleaned up and rearrange some books to make my bookcase be more neat and tidy

Reaction score
What made me happy and doing something today was that i was doing some late "spring" early winter cleaning. rearranging books and movies thatve been crammed into my 2 shelf bookcase and its a small sort of medium sized bookcase.

I got too much crap. good books, good movies, and waste of space junk that take up space. What I did was put the DVD seasons of Seinfeld and Smallville and the Special extended DVDs of The Hobbit movies along with 1980s movies in a plastic tub box. stacked them in neatly. Then I put away some large Stephen King hardcover books mostly the Dark Tower stuff in a 3 shelf plastic thing on wheels.

My bookcase does look a little bit better but still needs to be cleaned up and rearrange some books to make my bookcase be more neat and tidy
What 80's movies do you have? I actually just threw out like half of my VHS tapes. I still have a functioning VCR but I'm really just going to keep family tapes eventually.

Reaction score
I got my first tattoo. I'll admit, I was scared. I was concerned about the pain, and I was concerned I would not like it. Honestly I nearly turned around walking in. But I sucked it up and glad I did.

Reaction score
Went to Galaxy's Edge in Florida and built a Lightsaber, tried blue milk, flew the Millennium Falcon and had an all around AWESOME experience. To those boycotting the park because of the Disney films, you need to just forget the hatred of Disney and seriously experience Galaxy's Edge... its the ultimate Star Wars experience for fans young and old. You are instantly transported to a galaxy far far away and every turn is pure magic.

I can't wait to go back!

Reaction score
Went to Galaxy's Edge in Florida and built a Lightsaber, tried blue milk, flew the Millennium Falcon and had an all around AWESOME experience. To those boycotting the park because of the Disney films, you need to just forget the hatred of Disney and seriously experience Galaxy's Edge... its the ultimate Star Wars experience for fans young and old. You are instantly transported to a galaxy far far away and every turn is pure magic.

I can't wait to go back!
Whoa lucky! A coworker and his wife are there right now. He sent me a text and told me I need to see it ASAP. I asked him if it was immersive to which he sent me a message on Facebook with a video a cast member had filmed personally for me. He told me he was explaining to the cast member that he had a friend back home that was wondering how immersive Galaxy's Edge is. He said she asked what my name was and then asked for his phone and started filming. Very cool of him to think of me on his vacation, and cool of the cast member to film the short video. (y)

Reaction score
After seven or so years of complaining, the city finally repaved this one side street near my house. I actually gave up on complaining a couple years ago, so it was only 5-6 years of complaining. There are two many ways to get to our house. The way where this street is, we don't use as often as the other way, but it's still at least 10-12 times per week. This side street got so bad that you couldn't drive down it without hitting at least one of the 5-6 massive pot holes. We stopped taking that street, instead driving a block up and adding at least 30 seconds to our drive home. That may not sound like a lot, but over a year it really adds up. Sometime in the last two weeks, they repaved it. I just noticed it today but my wife noticed a week or so ago. It's now not only quicker but much smoother than the way we'd been taking.