The LEGO Thread

GNT

Reaction score
Just a heads up that I've seen the 2010 LEGO sets out at Target, a couple I saw were the Freeco speeder with Obi-Wan and the Talz chief and the small army builder packs. If Target is anything to go by then we're doomed as the prices have gone up!

The small army builder packs are now $23 each and the Freeco Speeder is $50 even, big jup from the prices we've seen before. I didn't bother scanning the other sets.

I'll be waiting for a LEGO sale.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: LEGO Thread

I think I'll be shopping at Big W, at least they give a bag to put the items you purchase in

Reaction score
Re: LEGO Thread

i saw the Death Star Playset at K mart in Wagga Wagga for $450.

if only i had the money....i'd buy it, build it and then sell it on ebay (as they are going for like $700?) crazy.

Reaction score
TOYS R US has the star wars mini worlds and figure- 2 for 10 dollars. They normally sell for 16 AUD each.

Reaction score
Do we (Australia) happen to have the Lego character's keychain? I'm not talking about the ones with the Led Lights though .. just the original size of the Lego characters but key chained.

GNT

Reaction score
Can't say Ive seen them in a long time, last one I ever saw was at TRU and was an exclusive if you bought heaps of toys.

GNT

Reaction score
Saw some of the 2014 LEGO sets out at Big W, nice to see some new stuff pop up.

GNT

Reaction score
The new LEGO sets have started to show up at retail - The Cantina, AT-AT, Rebels stuff etc :)

Reaction score
Snagged the Star Destroyer at 20% off from a new toyshop here in Newcastle.
My son and I had a good few hours building it, and he has many more hours playing with the completed set.
Arguably the best set I/we have bought to date.

Reaction score
Got the 2 rebels sets, Ghost and Phantom for Christmas. My son and I are very happy with them.
Latest purchase (of lego) is the General Grevious wheel bike (or whatchamacallit) set which we are also delighted with.
Have much anticipation awaiting the next few rebels sets.. of particular interest to me/us, is the TIE advanced prototype.

Not much of a Star Wars lego collector (mainly due to limited display space), but have a few sets, 2 UCS sets still boxed, 5 other decent sets built and displayed, but I am going to collect (and build) all future sets from the 'Rebels' line.

My boy has a great many other-than-star-wars sets, he is a great builder of anything he desires from his great imagination.