The Legacy Collection General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Hi all!

I just recently acquired a 2010 Legacy Collection AT-AT Walker from a local second hand store for $32.00. It was in great condition albeit missing a few pieces (the missiles, speeder bike, AT-AT driver, one of the two control consoles from the passenger compartment, and the stabilizer bars for the legs. I have since found all the missing pieces on ebay.

The first day I purchased the walker, I cleaned the battery compartment and put a fresh set of batteries in. All of the lights and sounds were working for each of the three external buttons AND for each of the three internal buttons. This included both sound effects and quotes from General Veers, Vader, and the snow troopers. Strangely, the very next day, I went to play with the Walker and it would still play lights and sound effectsfrom all the buttons, but it wouldn't play any of the movie quotes! I cycled through all the sounds numerous times and they just seem to have disappeared. I tried replacing the batteries- no change. I'm rather stumped!

Has anyone else on this forum experienced this weird glitch?

P.S. Yes, this is the Hoth version and not the Endor version that has no quotes.
I discovered that in some of the buttons on my Legacy Falcon you need to keep them pressed down for a while before you get a quote. If you press it too quickly out makes a different sound. Have you tried that?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I recently got a Legacy AT-AT and just like Beer posted above I can get sound effects but no quotes. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? It would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is that Rite Aid? I recall Medical Leia, Palpatine and Needa hanging around WAY past their mainstream retail release.

Reaction score
That beru has been there for so long she's actually gone up in value. $30-$50 on ebay. You should grab 'em! Maybe they'd even get some new stock in.

Reaction score
That’s a record. It’s been 9 years. People actually like that figure for customs, so I hope you got them. I’m stunned you saw that this July!

Reaction score
Tell me about it, I bought a few!

Come to think of it, if Hasbro wants repacks there are several goo ideas in TLC line!

Reaction score
I recently came across a TLC K'kruhk without a robe in the wild, and want to complete him. Do you guys think this would be crazy expensive?

Also, I think K'kruhk dies in the 2003 Clone Wars series (Hunt for Grievous). Is that him, or a different Whiphid Jedi?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was always sure it was him that Grevious kills. But that micro series isn't cannon, so it doesn't really matter as they can just give him another death if it was him.

I have K'kruhk also But we opened him and well, his Robe is mixed in with a bag of about a dozen other Jedi robes from that era. I'll never sort them out. :(

Reaction score
I always thought it was cannon because it ties into Ep. 3 with Grievous kidnapping Palpatine and also Grievous is coughing and having a hard to breathing due to Mace Windu force choking him as he escapes.

Reaction score
That was K'kruhk who was struck down by Grievous. Pre-Disney canon states that he was gravely injured, but not dead, and entered hibernation to heal himself. The others thought he had died and left his body. K'kruhk survived well into the Legacy era.

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to sell several boxes of loose figures, mostly armies, but have this figure and after 2 hours of searching I still cannot ID him. Any help would be appreciated. The foot is stamped 2009.

Reaction score
It has "2009 LFL" on the bottom of a foot so it has to be SW. Plus I only ever bought SW figures. It must be from a limited item but it's been in a box for 10 years and I haven't collected or paid any attention to SW action figures since then.

I don't think that it is a Star Wars figure, sorry I am not very helpful.

Reaction score
ooh, two points deducted DS. You're slipping! lol

Also, in their defense this guy was on screen for about 2 minutes. And is easily forgettable.

Reaction score
ooh, two points deducted DS. You're slipping! lol

Also, in their defense this guy was on screen for about 2 minutes. And is easily forgettable.
Haha - I didnt mention Legacy - I even posted the TAC link! +3 points! It would be funny if I went to the TAC section of the forums to answer the question though, lol!

Reaction score
I sense a theme...another character from the same planet, this time the Mustafar Sentry. Followed by a Marvel comic pack Chewbacca.