The Legacy Collection General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Great cheers. Totally away from Legacy how much would a Freeze Frame Boba Fett with no Bantha Skull on shoulders cost? Thanks

Reaction score
Great cheers. Totally away from Legacy how much would a Freeze Frame Boba Fett with no Bantha Skull on shoulders cost? Thanks
I guess you're talking about the PotF2 version. I do know that there are a lot of variations, but I think they lost a lot of value since the people interested in such things probably have them all by now. You should probably ask in the PotF2 section.

Reaction score
I did ask but nobody responded. Forum won't let me start a new thread for some reason. Thanks again.

Reaction score
So what build a droid was the easiest to get for pieces while what was the worst build a droid to get the pieces to put it together?

Death Star Droids and U3PO they were a mess since certain figures still are hard to get these days such as Emperor Palpatine and Medican Frigate Leia etc.

I think the First wave which was the Return of the Jedi figures such as yarna, bane malar, Han and Luke were the easiest ones

Reaction score
yeah the U3PO build a droid parts were impossible to get with the good figures that you wanted to get. Even the reissue figures such as a Deviss or Bacara. Nowadays a Deviss figure is like 25 bucks or more at amazon. Jeez LOL.

BGJ38 can be annoying to try to hunt down even at amazon and or ebay. You also will get stuck with a figure you are not fond of like the Legacy Collection Death Star II Luke with the torso switch thing.

Why is it everytime there's a build a droid, there's always a Deviss clone trooper or a Bacara to ruin it LOL

Reaction score
As for HK50, I can use an extra left leg and just turn it into a right leg by turning the lower leg around and voila. a right leg even though its still gonna have a right foot on it but its better than trying to get that one concept Snowtrooper that has the HK50 right leg.

getting the head of HK50 and rifle is a pain too. Choice of either Luke snowspeeder outfit or some other figure that is way expensive at amazon

Reaction score
Anyone notice that the concept IG88 figure looks alot like that one bad guy robot from the old Black Hole movie?

Reaction score
Paint concept IG88 red and you would have a Black Hole bad guy robot Maximillian I assume that was his name?

Reaction score
With all the problems this year with distribution, its really making me miss this line. Some great characters added in this line and somewhat easy to find in retail except for the last EU wave.

Reaction score
Anyone remember if the Legacy Collection had a blond haired B Wing pilot in some multipack or something?

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
No Spooky and you're being a stooge. That is an A Wing pilot and his name is Tycho. The B Wing pilot that is blonde is from the Vintage Collection Shadows of the dark Side Battle Over Endor evolutions pack #2.

Wow Spooky and you're supposed to be smart or whatever? You dont even remember the Battle Over Endor Evolutions?

Reaction score
Thank you Garven for showing that pic to remind Spookymofu of that evolutions battle pack

Reaction score
Anyone else still buying Legacy Collection figures to wrap it up with completeting a few of the build a droid droids?

Reaction score
I buy figures I want, and if they come with parts I want, great. I've managed to buy most of the droids I wanted for $6 each.

Reaction score
I was able to trade for the parts I needed. I don't have all the droids complete, but most of them.

Reaction score
Legacy Collection along with Saga Collection and 30th Anniversary were great series and they still are.

Hasbro should have spent more time with the 3 series and made more New Hope/Episode IV figures

Reaction score
As long as it's been, this was one of the most fantastic SW collections to happen ever.

My only regrets are not grabbing the ST luke/han figs.

Reaction score
Yipppeee.

The postman was kind to me today as I FINALLY got a LC Red 2 X-Wing (loose) with a bunch of figures (also loose) that included R2-A3.

The only drawback is that the X-Wing is missing a few wing cannons. No problem. I'll get them somehow. Does anyone have any spares?

Reaction score
Random question. Was there ever supposed to be an Anakin Solo figure to go with Jacen and Jaina? If so was their a prototype photo ever shown? Wondering what other prototypes were shown and never made that they might have molds of.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Apparently the cancelled Legacy Droid factory figs have been found at retail.

Although location,receipt and confirmation aren't cited,pics have surfaced.

Id like to know where they were found.

Curious??

Darren

Reaction score
Apparently the cancelled Legacy Droid factory figs have been found at retail.

Although location,receipt and confirmation aren't cited,pics have surfaced.

Id like to know where they were found.

Curious??

Darren
Are you referring to the Amazon exclusive wave that was found at TRU Express stores a few months ago? If so, it was widely documented.

King_D

Reaction score
Aside from the figures that never appeared on this BAD card style, $19.99 is a crazy price for the common figures. Maybe Five Below, TJ Maxx or Ollie's discount stores will get these?!

Reaction score
I saw these at TRU Express (Folsom Outlets) in Folsom, CA over the weekend. I don't normally pay attention to 3.75 figs but the cardbacks caught my eye. I thought they were new until I just saw the backstory about them on the front page.