The Ladies

Reaction score
We don't want excuses, we want our Ladies! In both SA and 6 in.
We want our Lady Pilots from The Force Awakens, Rogue One, and Last Jedi.
We got Asty who had less lines than our lady pilot. We have lady Resistance troops.....

Reaction score
I think Paige is a good figure to use as a base for customs of various female pilots! even Rose makes a great base for custom female Resistance crew members...

if you think about it in TLJ alone we already have the following:

Rey Jedi Training (2 different versions)
Rey with poncho
Paige Resistance Gunner
Rose Resistance Tech
upcoming Rose in FO Disguise
General Leia Organa
upcoming Hoth Princess Leia
upcoming Captain Phasma
re-release of Jyn Erso from RO

that's not a bad amount of female characters already in action figure form... but yes we still need more!

Hasbro is releasing females into the line... the problem is how many of the female characters in the movies need figures... personally I want them all. I'd love to see Lt. Connix (Billie Lourd's character from TFA and TLJ and they could make a nice 2 pack with TFA General Leia Organa),

I'd love to see Jessika Pava from TFA in her flight suit with removable helmet, Admiral Hondo from TLJ, Dorme from AOTC, Corde from AOTC, Chief Petty Officer Unamo from TFA (officer who reports where Finn and Poe crashed), Bazine Netal TFA (female bounty hunter at Maz's castle that alerts the FO)

Reaction score
theres a new hoth leia? lol i just got the potf hoth leia after years of looking :D
i got paige and rose already :)
im stilll hunting phasma
i want jessika pava we should have got her before asty. im surprised theres no dorme or corde figures
id like bazine netal too i always forget her name though.
and whoever laura dern plays in tlj

Reaction score
Over a decade ago, someone started the thread, "Three Words: MORE FEMALE FIGURES!" in this section:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=932860

All these years later, and Hasbro has done an excellent job bringing female characters into the action figure lines, but there are some noticeable gaps especially in the animated media compared to the movies.

CW and Rebels seem to be forgotten by them, but the fandom is still there, and passionate about seeing unmade characters like those listed below and many others from the movies and video games, such as:

Bo Katan
Mother Talzin
Asajj Ventress (bounty hunter)
Asajj Ventress (Nightsister)
Sugi
Mon Mothma
Ketsu Onyo
Satele Shan
General Leia (TFA)
Princess Leia (Bespin escape)
Ahsoka (Rebels) (SA / realistic sculpt)

Reaction score
I'll admit that they've done a better job in recent years, but there are some glaring holes of which some are mentioned above.
On my list are some from the forgotten EU.

I feel the only reason for Female figure now, is because there is a "Disney" push behind it. And while they have their bases covered for R! and the ST, those aren't exactly stellar characters to me. Jyn fell flat, and while I enjoyed Rey. I'm just not that into her figures.

Mother Talzin is so close to being made that it's a crime she wasn't! Satele Shan is another one that should be heavily considered. While I know TOR doesn't technically fall into the dropped EU, it appears that it still isn't recognized post Disney acquisition.

Bo-Katan was one that should have been made years ago, and even now that she's reemerged. If she or Ketsu cannot be made fairly soon, then there is definitely some issues/problems. I would gladly take any one of these over anything that has been in the new Movies.

Reaction score
I actually consider Mother Talzin to be made with the 2012 return of Maul battlepack. I mean let's face it that is for all intensive purposes Mother Talzin in the set. true the headdress is not 100% accurate but I think that is the closest we will ever see to this figure being made

Reaction score
Might be the closest they ever release to Talzin, but that definitely wasn't her. They took an unreleased Concept Sith Witch figure and altered the deco to make it look similar to Talzin. Not only is the headdress off, so is the entire outfit - Talzin doesn't sport feathers, a hood, or pigtail braids lol. They could retool the figure and put her in the TVC line, it would certainly make for an interesting release in whats gearing to be a boring line, just like TBS.