The "Is This Real?" Please Post Opinions! Pt. 10

Reaction score
Looks legit. He had a small signature, and a very distinctive “e” in Earl.
thanks very much for your opinion, I’ve been wanting take one of these to the framers for a while but was worried as they both looked a little different.

Reaction score
Picked this up for what I thought was a bargain, sadly verified by Pete as fake :( you live and learn

I'm not out too much, but still a kick in the jewels! BEWARE!!

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering, is the UK website "www.celebrityinkautographs.co.uk" a source of authentic autographs? I stumbled upon the site recently. It appears that they obtain the autographs from conventions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have purchased from there many times mostly E4 lesser character Cantina etc and a nice Celebration 2 Phil Brown. Very good IMO.

Reaction score
Good morning!

I'm on the hunt for an Obi Wan figure signed by Ewan McGregor.
Found one, but not sure if it's legit:

I appreciate y'alls thoughts if this is legit or not?
Thank you!

Jeremy

Reaction score
Any thoughts on this Adam Driver?
It has a COA, but I've been leery of those always being authentic.
Trying to find a legit graph on a small figure, and the search has been tricky!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone ever buy from the ebay seller "comiclist" from Montreal? Seems to be run by a convention organizer and the graphs come with a COA signed by Alex La Prova (president of Ottawa/Montreal comic con). Just want to make sure if they're legit.

Here's a Billy Dee they have:

I'm also looking to get an Emma Caulfield (from Buffy) 8x10, which is significantly cheaper than if I got one through Official Pix (exchange rate and shipping isn't so great for Canadians :():

The rest of their inventory:

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/Autographs/14429/m.html?item=142494362186&hash=item212d536a4a:g:aJUAAOSwNiNZqbOS&_ssn=comiclist

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My opinions on the above:

A no on Ford.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Vanessa Marshall's signature.

Billy Dee looks good, but I can't help on Caulfield. It seems to compare well with the Official Pix stock and the rest of 'comiclist's' Star Wars and Star Trek autographs look good, as well...

EDIT: I can't help on the Adam Driver figure, either. Sorry!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The "Is This Real?" Please Post Opinions! Pt. 10

That Gadot looks off to me. Is it from a reliable source?
I’m pretty sure the source is reliable, I’ve purchased several other things from them that were good. I’ve seen two different Gal’s-some messy and some clean, this being the cleaner version. I’ve heard explanation of that as how they sign and they whether they are hurried standing up or sitting and being able to take their time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the source is reliable, I’ve purchased several other things from them that were good. I’ve seen two different Gal’s-some messy and some clean, this being the cleaner version. I’ve heard explanation of that as how they sign and they whether they are hurried standing up or sitting and being able to take their time.

Her signature hasn't looked like that for street signatures for years before that image was available. As for sit downs, the last time she signed remotely like that was at her RICC appearance, but this isn't from there and this signature has some variations from how those looked. Her recent sit downs don't look like that, and she didn't sign in silver at her second appearance in December.

Here are some real ones from her first sit down signing if you want to look at the differences. I think they're quite clear.

Here are some real ones from her second sit down signing:

Here are some recent in person ones. These were signed at the WW premiere in LA:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Her signature hasn't looked like that for street signatures for years before that image was available. As for sit downs, the last time she signed remotely like that was at her RICC appearance, but this isn't from there and this signature has some variations from how those looked. Her recent sit downs don't look like that, and she didn't sign in silver at her second appearance in December.

Here are some real ones from her first sit down signing if you want to look at the differences. I think they're quite clear.

Here are some real ones from her second sit down signing:

Here are some recent in person ones. These were signed at the WW premiere in LA:

I was told the signature was from an appearance at Ace Comic Con, either this year or last (I can’t remember)

Reaction score
I was told the signature was from an appearance at Ace Comic Con, either this year or last (I can’t remember)

If it were from her RICC signing, it'd have the Celebrity Authentics sticker on it. As you said it was ACE, though, her only ACE Comic Con was in December 2017.
While I was getting things signed by her at ACE, she would only use gold markers. She even told me no when I asked for blue ink. I do know for certain that she used black at some point over the weekend, though.

Also, ozzfan84 knows Gadot's signature better than, I'd say, anyone else. If he says it looks off, I'd avoid it and wait for something better.

Reaction score
Was there a reason why she didn't want to use blue ink or was she just being difficult? This irritates me with celebs. They are being paid for their sig, sign it the way the customer wants. They wouldn't be famous if it wasn't for us. Sorry for the rant, I know it's an age old issue with some signers. I have so much more respect for people who ask you how you want it signed and appreciate the fans.

Reaction score
Was there a reason why she didn't want to use blue ink or was she just being difficult? This irritates me with celebs. They are being paid for their sig, sign it the way the customer wants. They wouldn't be famous if it wasn't for us. Sorry for the rant, I know it's an age old issue with some signers. I have so much more respect for people who ask you how you want it signed and appreciate the fans.
Her refusal to use blue came from her handler (I think she was actually Ms. Gadot's acting agent). For some reason these actors are being told to never use blue. I've heard it's because people can take the signature off or that it adds to the overall value of the signature & agents don't like sharing their money. The three helpers for Henry Cavill were telling me I couldn't hand him my blue Sharpie, but I did anyway and he had absolutely no problem using it (and if he did have a problem with it, he's a much better actor than others give him credit for).

I couldn't even try that with Gadot. She wasn't very nice and had already started signing the items I brought, without listening to signature placement instructions...

Reaction score
Her refusal to use blue came from her handler (I think she was actually Ms. Gadot's acting agent). For some reason these actors are being told to never use blue. I've heard it's because people can take the signature off or that it adds to the overall value of the signature & agents don't like sharing their money. The three helpers for Henry Cavill were telling me I couldn't hand him my blue Sharpie, but I did anyway and he had absolutely no problem using it (and if he did have a problem with it, he's a much better actor than others give him credit for).

I couldn't even try that with Gadot. She wasn't very nice and had already started signing the items I brought, without listening to signature placement instructions...
Yeah... I wish I got more in blue the first time around. That white dress one with the heart is one of my favorite Gal items I have in my collection. She signed my other poster in blue too:

More importantly, we're both confirming that she only signed in black and gold (but mostly in gold) at Ace... which is further evidence for DontDissTheFett that he should avoid that item in question.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah... I wish I got more in blue the first time around. That white dress one with the heart is one of my favorite Gal items I have in my collection. She signed my other poster in blue too:

More importantly, we're both confirming that she only signed in black and gold (but mostly in gold) at Ace... which is further evidence for DontDissTheFett that he should avoid that item in question.
Thank you both for all the information. I will indeed give that one a pass. I appreciate everyone saving me some money!

Reaction score
Looking for opinions on this Frank Oz autograph. Photo is not personalized so I zoomed in on the signature. $100 is the price but want to be sure before I take the plunge. Thanks!

Last edited: