The "Is This Real?" Please Post Opinions! Pt. 10

Reaction score
Re: The \"Is This Real?\" Please Post Opinions! Pt. 10

Ah man..Thanks Mr_Vader. I wish you were wrong, but I know you aren't lol. I'm just glad I didn't buy it yet.

Reaction score

Should I get my $ back if the Undertaker is not legit.....dont want it if its forged.

Reaction score

I found the Undertakers address a couple of years ago. I sent him 2 trading cards which he was kind enough to autograph. Wasnt to hard to figure out where he was...and yes, what I received was legit...

Reaction score

I saw this on Ebay. The auction is now closed. I would assume this is by one of the costumed folks who appeared around the country in malls and such. What do you folks think?
http://tinyurl.com/3pkh5fs

Reaction score

I wouldnt even call it fake. I dont even know if they are attempting to sign as any one person or not. Its like someone was wearing the suit at a mall, and decided to write some words on it as if they were vader. Odd item.

Reaction score

zhamlau said:
I wouldnt even call it fake. I dont even know if they are attempting to sign as any one person or not. Its like someone was wearing the suit at a mall, and decided to write some words on it as if they were vader. Odd item.
I have seen the piece before, the photos were distributed similar to the mall Vader photo's at appearances, however the original mall Vader was wearing wearing the suit on behalf of Lucasfilm, not so sure about this one. I think the photo would be great unsigned.

This one was all written by one person and is jibberish about ruling the galaxy and death of a rebel. I would be happy to sign a few Vader shots for anyone who wants to send me a photo, I wore a Vader suit once for Halloween.

Reaction score

Skywalker73 said:
His signature is so varied it's hard to tell what's real and what's not. if i had to take a guess at this one, I'd say real as it matches his style from his NY book signing spree where he signed a 1,000 copies. I've got several examples if you want me to email them to you.

RYAN_J

Reaction score

I have had these posters since 2002. I purchased them off E-Bay from this seller. He hasn't sold in 5+ years:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=careta&ftab=AllFeedback

He had an impecable reputation, and his COA's are pretty rock solid showing time, date and location of the celebrity event where the autographs were obtained. I just wanted to see what you guys think! I may get these PSA/DNA'ed for piece-of-mind and value. (Please excuse my blurry pics!)

Reaction score

I will let the others play with the other names, but I can say with 100% certainty..... Willis and Ford are complete forgeries.

Save your hard earned money and put the PSA/DNA idea out of your mind.

Reaction score

Bendu said:
I will let the others play with the other names, but I can say with 100% certainty..... Willis and Ford are complete forgeries.

Save your hard earned money and put the PSA/DNA idea out of your mind.
Just out of curiosity, what makes you say that?

I do know that Harrisons signature style has changed alot since the early 2000's

Reaction score

i don't like the looks of Jones or Jackson, but I can't tell whose names belong to the other signatures, so I can't say anything there. However, my gut feeling could just be seeing a signature style that is 10 years old.

Reaction score

It's hard enough to get James Cameron to sign an item, so I'd be pretty worried if I saw the entire cast signed on something. Something like that takes years to finish.

Reaction score

Feel free to ask around these threads for my credentials, but I have been collecting Ford graphs since he signed his full name. Feel free to check my Album here on rebelscum with scans of at least 150 Ford graphs from the early 70's up to last year. Those represent the items in my collection only, if I uploaded the 1000 or so authentic images I have on this computer I'd likely crash the photopost.

Reaction score

Bendu said:
Feel free to ask around these threads for my credentials, but I have been collecting Ford graphs since he signed his full name. Feel free to check my Album here on rebelscum with scans of at least 150 Ford graphs from the early 70's up to last year. Those represent the items in my collection only, if I uploaded the 1000 or so authentic images I have on this compute I'd likely crash the photopost.
Sorry for getting off topic, but please allow me to gawk at the insane number of Ford autographs you've got

Reaction score

here is a James Cameron that I got last December in person.

Reaction score

Ok so I guess I have some scanning to do......only 126 images in the Album.

Reaction score

Id say yes, my only concern is that it has a GAI cert tag it appears, they could slap a GAI sticker on my in person jones pieces from years back, and id start questioning them LOL.

Reaction score

Any thoughts on this Neve Campbell please? It's pretty urgent.

Reaction score

Also wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this Alec Guinness...been hunting for an affordable Guinness for a while now. Hoping I may finally have found it.

Reaction score

don't like the Guinness

Reaction score

cause the guinness is fake.

Reaction score

Fake!

Reaction score

I always spend my time on the props or sideshow threads, as i have this posted in the vintage sections, any experts know if this signature is legit? Thinking of pulling the trigger on this!

Reaction score

The figure itself is 100 percent of the value. if an afa 70 ROTJ carded Han C back is worth 200, got for it. The graph does not look legit, and indeed looks like a Marc Moser fake.

Reaction score

Most help I've had all night thank you sir!

Reaction score

I haven't done TTM collecting in a few years, but have some items I am curious about from 2006 and 2007.

The first is Clint Eastwood. I am not hopeful, but am a huge fan, and would love to hear that these are legit. I sent some of the lobby card reprints from the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly DVD set, and recieved those back signed and personalized, and an 8x10 as well.

The second is Steve Buscemi. Now this one, if it's real, is quite cool. It took a while, and I believe I sent it somewhere in CA. It came back to me from NY, with a really cool self-portrait and inscription.

Last, is a Lucas I bought off eBay a few years ago. Other than K9, I stay away from eBay, but this one is on a half-sheet of paper and the ink is faded. My thinking was if someone was going to forge GL's graph, they'd use a nice vibrant marker and an index. Maybe that was the forger's ruse. Either way, I didn't pay much and won't be heartbroken if it's fake.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score

Chris, the only help I can give is on the Eastwoods, that are sadly secretarial. He is notorious with his TTMs secretarials, and there are more than a few pages online on how the sigs change with his new assistants
. I have my own collection of TTM Eastwoods, all just as fake.... bummer....

The Buscemi I've gotten TTM over the years have all looked promising, but yours is over the top! I've never seen the sketch or the full sig before. If its real, you are one lucky dude!

Reaction score

Actually, the lucas looks fine to me. Its not the greatest piece, but you could adjust it and crop it to something useable.

Reaction score

Eastwood is secretarial, I think Steve is actually him, but his inperson signature is so short usually just "St__ B__" that I couldn't swear to anything.

The Lucas seems really familiar.....like it's one I got and sold...and it has been resold again and again....
I sold it because I didn't love it, but it is real.

Reaction score

Thanks a lot for the info guys. Glad to hear 2 of the 3 are likely real. Now that I know the Lucas is real, albeit a little blah, I may get it matted with an OPX of the Maker like I did this Kersh index I got TTM ages ago.

Reaction score

MusicalJedi said:
Now that I know the Lucas is real, albeit a little blah, I may get it matted with an OPX of the Maker like I did this Kersh index

I wouldn't say that the Lucas is blah .. That Kershner piece is fantastic!

Reaction score

Looks great, congrats on this piece. I've never seen a Kershner matted piece before, very nice!

MusicalJedi said:
Thanks a lot for the info guys. Glad to hear 2 of the 3 are likely real. Now that I know the Lucas is real, albeit a little blah, I may get it matted with an OPX of the Maker like I did this Kersh index I got TTM ages ago.

Reaction score

Not sure about that Ford but from the look of it, the outside box has been signed, not the card nor the bubble...

Reaction score

Mr_Vader said:
Looks great, congrats on this piece. I've never seen a Kershner matted piece before, very nice!

MusicalJedi said:

Thanks! After Kersh unfortunately passed away, I decided it was time to give the card a proper display.