The Inquisitor (Kylo Card)

Reaction score
not sure if this as revealed yet, but i just saw this repack on ebay:

Reaction score
..oh yeah...WHY couldn't his helmet been included this time?

GNT

Reaction score
Would've been nice if they had, that tiny little extra could've got lots of people to buy it again. My memory is foggy what episode did he use the helmet in?

Reaction score
I still have hopes for an SA Inquisitor down the line that includes the helmet and a spinning Lightsaber that can be clipped on his back.

Reaction score
..oh yeah...WHY couldn't his helmet been included this time?
can somebody going to hasbro's panel at nycc ask them this (as well as where's ezra's scar and better yet couldnt kanan and ezra been better as a 2 pk and used the single carded slots for...say ...the mia sl maul and kanan stormtrooper disquise- an ez kit bash. who's making decisions for releases? scooby and scrappy-doo?

Reaction score
Saw this on Saturday in my local TRU (Southampton UK). I guess the build a weapon thing is the only difference from the original "Rebels" card release then?

Reaction score
If Hasbro had included the helmet AND redubbed the character by his now-proper name, "The GRAND Inquisitor," on the card back, then I absolutely would have bought another one.

Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to scan the 12" scale helmet to make a 3.75" 3D print scale helmet?

Reaction score
I was at Meijer, and there was LITERALLY about 20 of these guys on the shelves. It would've been nice if he'd been that easy to find the first time around.

GNT

Reaction score
Yeah there's quite a few peg warming here as well, he'll probably still be hanging on the shelves in a few years time.