Jedi Master Dooku

ESB Yoda

Same head just a slightly different angle

Indiana Jones

Arleil Schous

Bespin Guard with Moustache

Dr. Evazan

Ponda Baba

... and now some of the *action shots* that I really liked ...

Bespin duel ...

I am your father

... you are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor ...

... freeze ...

... Jango ...

... hero pose ...

... and now your highness ...

... I sense something ...

... 2 Tarkins ...

... the Clone Template ...

... well ^^ ... nothing new here ... just hope you enjoy the *old pics* ...

Cheers and take care everybody,

Evergrey

Reaction score
Wow thats look great! I'm really enjoying these, thanks for posting. I wish these would become available!!

Reaction score
These are amazing. Great photos too. Love the two yoda angles.

Edit: just saw that these were hand made sculpts. The casts in skin color came out great.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aww guys ... about the price tags - that's my job - I'm a pro sculptor,
and I have to charge for the time it takes - I explained that often enough.
Unfortunately, you shot yourself in the foot by reducing the price so drastically over the years. There's little sense trying to raise literally thousands of dollars to buy these when next year you'll be asking for a lot less.

Reaction score
that Nahdonnis Praji sculpt is almost life like- it’s just fantastic...love them all

Reaction score
I thought this thread was dead! No disrespect to Evergreys talent but theres no way these will be owned by the mass market.

Reaction score
Is that Qui Gon Jinn head just the A-Team figure head with resculpted hair? It‘s almost exact.

Reaction score
I thought this thread was dead! No disrespect to Evergreys talent but theres no way these will be owned by the mass market.
:rolleyes: you'll never know ... just had 2 more requests from intereseted people ... let's wait and see ^^

Reaction score
Is that Qui Gon Jinn head just the A-Team figure head with resculpted hair? It‘s almost exact.
Thanks for pointing me to that - I Didn't know that figure and looked up some images of A-Team movie figures on google ... wow ... you're right that's really close. I guess I did something right when I sculpted Qui-Gon :weeabooface: my sculpt is a bit more smiling and the eyes and nose are a bit different, but overall it's really close ...

Reaction score
I think keeping this thread alive and maybe posting it on other sites and encouraging them to post on Facebook will over time accrue the number of interested individuals needed.

Reaction score
The imperial officers are a funkng hell of look a likes. Creepy, how you nail them. Big bow before such a talent!!

Reaction score
Not sure if I asked this before, or if someone else did...but Evergrey, what brand paints do you use?
I usually use AV Vallejo Acrylic paints, but for some stuff I also use
the good old fashioned Enamel paints from Humbrol or Revell :)

Reaction score
Just curious Evergrey, did you ever consider doing an accurate Teebo head since Hasbro dropped the ball on releasing that figure with a lame Logray head repainted?

Reaction score
Just curious Evergrey, did you ever consider doing an accurate Teebo head since Hasbro dropped the ball on releasing that figure with a lame Logray head repainted?
Sadly I really haven't had any time left over to do any more new headsculpts since the
last batch with Debnoli and consorts. After the last ones I had started two female head
sculpts (some Cantina Sisters), but these went on the shelf a long time ago due to that
constant lack of time ... maybe I'll finish those 2 some day ^^ ... so, the answer is no -
I haven't even thought about doing any new heads for some time now - sorry ... :(

Dak

Reaction score
Sadly I really haven't had any time left over to do any more new headsculpts since the
last batch with Debnoli and consorts. After the last ones I had started two female head
sculpts (some Cantina Sisters), but these went on the shelf a long time ago due to that
constant lack of time ... maybe I'll finish those 2 some day ^^ ... so, the answer is no -
I haven't even thought about doing any new heads for some time now - sorry ... :(
Ooh, I'd love to see your take on the Tonnika Sisters. Hopefully, we'll get to see those some day.

Reaction score
Thanks for responding Evergrey. That's a shame. But totally understandable considering how much work, time, money and effort go into your sculpts.

Reaction score
Evergrey Sculpts

So will we ever see these go in the market or is it hopeless to wait? DId you manage to sell them to anyone?