The "Gentle Kenner" Thread

Reaction score
Bryan - every bump you provide in this thread is filled with win. Love it.

I owe you a pm bud.....Ohh, see my pic today on FB???

Reaction score
I've said it before and "liked" it as well, but I need to say it again. I love this thread!

Reaction score
i had to post here because you have a beautiful collection and your username is oddly close to mine

Reaction score
A long dreary day at work without cracking a smile....and then I stumbled onto this thread. Not only do the pictures look great, but the idea is perfect! Thanks for brightening a toy nerd's day!

One day when I have the room to take all my stuff out of storage, a set-up of the GG busts next to the vintage figures will probably bring about so much bliss, I may just overload and collapse. (I'm kidding, of course...well, kind of). :awesome:
I have to pick up a vintage Yak Face and some of the GG busts I skipped to prepare for that fateful day. :grin:

Kudos to you, sir!

Reaction score
I would love to have framed prints of these or like a 38x46 collage poster.

If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you use the Lt. Renz bust with the black uniform Imperial officer? Is it a rank insignia thing?

Reaction score
As soon as I saw your "lips" pick..I rushed to this thread hoping to see updates.

You did not disappoint!

Well done man.

Reaction score
Ree Yees & Max Rebo Added! B)

Unfortunately, there are no GG/Vintage crossover busts currently in the works. Looks like it may be a while until the next update! :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great pictures! Just sold almost all of my GG mini bust collection, and regretted it. But seeing these pics really makes me wish I hadn't...

Reaction score
I don't stop by the GG section anymore....well, post (told to stay away in so many words), but B - I simply adore what you do in this thread. You already know that, but still wanted to come out of hiding and give ya a virtual fist bump.

I think you may be one of the last men standing with this line..from the old timers group. :)

Reaction score
I don't stop by the GG section anymore....well, post (told to stay away in so many words), but B - I simply adore what you do in this thread. You already know that, but still wanted to come out of hiding and give ya a virtual fist bump.

I think you may be one of the last men standing with this line..from the old timers group. :)
Yeah, I guess I'm in it for the long run. It's easier these days with only 2-4 bust purchases per year! :p

Reaction score
Yep. I don't visit the GG section too often - but when I heard the Ugnaughts were showing up, I knew where I had to come.

Thumbs up. Looks killer man.