The Force Awakens Toys - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Me either, had to order him online! But it seems that well has dried up. Never thought he'd be that in demand.
And really it's odd to think that so many current figures are worth so much secondary. Used to be that modern figures we barely worth retail unless they were HTF or EU Exclusives etc. But now with distribution so *****y, just about any figure goes for twice retail or more.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Tasu Leech at retail lately he's going for $19 on amazon and similar on eBay. Would love to find him at a more normal price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that train has long passed. I was lucky to get him on Amazon last year, but he doesn't seem to be coming back now. The only ones I see now are the Resistance Rey wave figures.

Reaction score
dont know about cannon status but isn't she in a sequence in the Star killer game? They made a legacy figure of her in a werird bikini and I Think they even made a full on Rancor exclusive from that game.
She definitely is, and that's where the outfit came from. If the game was ever considered canon, then Shaak Ti survived.

Reaction score
She definitely is, and that's where the outfit came from. If the game was ever considered canon, then Shaak Ti survived.
I doubt that the Force Unleashed is considered canon anymore, but if they do that would be awesome. I have the figure that you mentioned bob-solo... she is awesome but she was part of the final BAD wave that became a TRU exclusive... I remember getting lucky and finding the whole wave at the TRU in Woodbridge one day.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
In the game she did even though there were 2 separate filmed deaths for Shaak Ti, Greivous killing her in front of ObiWan and Anakin and the Anakin killing her in her meditation chamber as he invaded the Jedi Temple w/the 501st.

Spoiler:  
It doesn't end well for Shaak ti in the game either as she meets her fate there at the hands of Starkiller to

Reaction score
I forget what reason GL used for cutting those scenes, but it had something to do with using her for later on. I never suspected the Game, as that was usually non canon to his Movies. So i never truly understood what the deal was. He may have had a thing for Togruta Females, as he save Shaak Ti and introduced Ahsoka for TCW.

Reaction score
All the toys at Ollies are 40% off, so you can find some TFA stuff there, there was still some first/second wave stuff there when I went.

Check the tags though, there's usually a dollar of two difference on the same figures.

JVM

Reaction score
IIRC, Disney has since kept Anakin killing Shaak Tii at the Temple as canon now. I guess the focus on new film era means they see no reason not to confirm the off-screen deaths from the previous trilogies, given it looks likely we'll say Hobbie killed Veers.

I still want one more set of TFA figures. General Leia, Lor San Tekka, First Order Engineer or Pava'd make for a nice pack, alhough they obviously don't share a scene.

Reaction score
I'd like to know where the TFA General Leia figure is - that they said would be out in 2017 alongside TFA Luke.

Reaction score
I think it's supposed to be the same one as the one from TLJ.

But it's Hasbro, so who knows at this point.

Reaction score
More than one person specifically asked about Leia wearing her vest, her primary outfit from TFA, as well as TFA Luke, in the basic line - and both were confirmed as 2017 releases at more than one con. They released a 6 inch version of that Leia, so they know that the demand is there.

Reaction score
stopped by my local Wal-Mart on Sunday and saw that they started a restock of the toy isle so I was all excited until I saw them put out an entire case of Sarko Plank, Zuvio and Goss Towers... I kid you not... 12 of each character still at full price.

Reaction score
stopped by my local Wal-Mart on Sunday and saw that they started a restock of the toy isle so I was all excited until I saw them put out an entire case of Sarko Plank, Zuvio and Goss Towers... I kid you not... 12 of each character still at full price.
That's so not funny it's actually funny.

Reaction score
You're telling me you don't want a Zuvio figure?

Reaction score
not Zuvio... as I have 2 of him already... but I love the look of Sarko! I actually have I believe 5 of him already as I wanted to make them a clan of aliens instead of just an individual character... and I think I have 2 Goss Towers too as you can always use more ground crew members for the resistance.

Now if Hasbro would just give us a Lt. Connix and a General Solo action figure

Reaction score
General Organa? That's the biggest void in this line - no Leia in her vested Resistance uniform. Connix would be cool, but they'd likely do a TLJ version first, considering its a much bigger part compared to her TFA appearance. A 2-pack would be fantastic though, but Hasbro likes to mix a good / bad character together for playability.

Reaction score
I think this is the reason why Hasbro skipped aliens in the first waves of TLJ. It's really to bad because I think some aliens in the first few TLJ waves would have been cool to see.
I

Reaction score
General Organa? That's the biggest void in this line - no Leia in her vested Resistance uniform. Connix would be cool, but they'd likely do a TLJ version first, considering its a much bigger part compared to her TFA appearance. A 2-pack would be fantastic though, but Hasbro likes to mix a good / bad character together for playability.
A 2 pack with Connix and General Leia - {single tear} Hasbro doesn't understand playability. No one buys a 2 pack of one good and one bad and then goes, "Welp... that's all I need of this movie. I got me a good guy and a bad guy".

I like the idea of 2 packs, but it always ends up with a repeat figure. Why package Rey with that Praetorian Guard? If you're buying that you already have either a Rey or a Kylo most likely both. You want Finn and Rose in their Imperial disguise? Let's sell them separately with figures that you already have. Hasbro hates their consumers. I don't hate them packing a trooper with another figure, but it just drives me nuts the choices they make. Repackage 3 figures and throw in Maz... MAZ... a fairly integral character for that movie. Let's repackage Cassian, Jyn, and K-2SO as a Walmart exclusive. That will make sure Walmart never wants another exclusive! Let's repackage 4 figures that just came out in 2 packs and make it a Kohl's exclusive!!!

I need a nap.

Reaction score
I think this is the reason why Hasbro skipped aliens in the first waves of TLJ. It's really to bad because I think some aliens in the first few TLJ waves would have been cool to see.
If that is the reason, it's a terrible reason. Sarco, Goss, and Zuvio got exactly 1 second in the movie combined (maybe less). They were poor choices of fairly nondescript aliens. I still don't understand what is going on with Zuvio's head.

Reaction score
I think many of the TFA figures would have done better, had they not been shipped in numbers that far exceeded demand. Goss and Zuvio were boring choices, but I actually like Sarco. Hasbro was likely nervous about releasing background aliens after their poor choices and overshipment with TFA aliens. They are vital to any SW toy line though, which made TLJ a bit lackluster.

Reaction score
I think many of the TFA figures would have done better, had they not been shipped in numbers that far exceeded demand. Goss and Zuvio were boring choices, but I actually like Sarco. Hasbro was likely nervous about releasing background aliens after their poor choices and overshipment with TFA aliens. They are vital to any SW toy line though, which made TLJ a bit lackluster.
Bingo, you hit the nail on the head.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it’s safe to say Hasbro has completely ruined background aliens for us. I would be surprised if from now on, we get more than two per line. And it’s sad, because despite the horrible over shipments, most of those TFA aliens were actually really good. And if we’re not getting Disney aliens anymore, any chance of a lot of OT aliens is out of the question. Speaking of which, have we actually gotten any OT aliens in the 5POA? More importantly, have we even got Farmboy Luke?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
^off top of my head, I can only think of bossk being only alien made in modern 5poa. I would've expected farmboy luke and at least greedo by now. Tusken a close 2nd. Oh I forgot, there was wicket too.

Reaction score
Yup - Bossk, Wicket, and Yoda are the OT aliens that spring to mind in the modern 5 POA. I would have preferred a character like Bossk be replaced with an unmade cantina alien and perhaps farmboy Luke for a 2-pack. Shame a TFA alien like Zuvio made it out before the fly alien (tzizvvt) from ANH - I think that might be a retro looking alien, but its cooler than the Zuvio design and execution in figure form.

Reaction score
LOL I didn't even consider Yoda. I guess because he's a high ranking commonly known character, that him technically being an alien, escaped me

Reaction score
LOL I didn't even consider Yoda. I guess because he's a high ranking commonly known character, that him technically being an alien, escaped me
Y'all also forgot Chewbacca.
Aliens is why I'm in this thread, by the way. Are we absolutely, positively getting no Porgs in 3 3/4" beyond the single pack-in with broken bowcaster Chewie?

Reaction score
Does anyone have a sticker sheet for the TFA Falcon they wouldn’t mind parting ways with? Accidentally threw mine out a long time ago, and would kinda like to have that extra detail in the ship.

Reaction score
Figures the shoddy manufacturing of the vehicles in this line continues to haunt us.

Sold a sealed TIE Fighter and X-Wing on Ebay. Buyer was (rightfully) upset that the TIE wings were warped. Refunded him the cost.

Reaction score
In case anyone's interested, the Target exclusive 12" scale RO-4LO/Threepio/BB-8 pack showed up at a local Ross today, going for $12.99.

Reaction score
I talked a local down to $110 for this lot of unopened. Is that a fair price? Going to pick it up soon.

Reaction score
That's a decent price IMO. $11 per item. That's fair for the smaller vehicles, and a heck of a good deal on the larger ones. The X-wing is the pick of the litter and usually goes for about $50 on ebay. Tie Striker and Tie Fighter goes for $20 on Amazon. At one point you could have found most everything at clearance prices except the X-wing, but those days are gone. I'd say overall you came out ahead.