The Force Awakens Toys - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Aside from Leia in re resistance uniform(I wanted her in that outfit so bad) I would like to see the one Major that was talking during the briefing as well the other officer who orchestrates the attack on Star Killer base(I don't have the names of the top of my head).

Reaction score
General Leia so has to be made now.

Can't believe those dumb ar5es Hasbro still haven't made her. :whistling:

She should have been a wave 2 or 3 figure IMO.

Reaction score
Hasbrotoyshop is having a huge sale on TFA figures, 50% off. $3.99 for basic figures, and I think $6-something for the armor-up stuff. And it's free shipping on any order over $49.

I picked up quite a few troop builders (snow troopers, flame troopers, and storm troopers) plus some little doodoo figures to put me over the limit (Guavian enforcer, Zuuvio, etc...)

If you're looking to troop build or pick up a few odds and ends, check it out!

Reaction score
General Leia so has to be made now.

Can't believe those dumb ar5es Hasbro still haven't made her. :whistling:

She should have been a wave 2 or 3 figure IMO.
Wasn't there a rumour that the General Leia figure had been made but due to a last minute change ( Leia was originally rocking a pony tail and JJ decided against the look so it was CG'd out) the figure was scrapped rather than revised?

Reaction score
Wasn't there a rumour that the General Leia figure had been made but due to a last minute change ( Leia was originally rocking a pony tail and JJ decided against the look so it was CG'd out) the figure was scrapped rather than revised?
Huh, I never heard of it. Though it's weird Hasbro would scrap the figure, they love to release inaccurate stuff don't they?

JJ Abrams: Hey guys, Constable Zuvio actually ended up being cut from the final film.
Hasbro: Oh really? Well, we'll just ship all these out before the movie is released, people will buy them and once they realize it'll be too late. Quick, ship out all those 6" Zuvios too!

Reaction score
I think some of it has to do with the "guy" in charge of approving what figures get made, from the available concept art or character lineup. He/she must have taken a liking to Zuvio. Because no matter how you slice it, he did nothing int the movie or deleted scenes worth getting a figure. While "others" did not! if you're going to make a figure of an obscure backgrounder, I saw 5 I would have preferred over Zuvio.

Reaction score
I mean, Zuvio kind of had that Embo look going on, so he could've been cool, but then he didn't even make it into the film (or like 2 seconds blink and you miss it). That internet skit about the new Holiday special featuring him didn't help him though.

Reaction score
Great pics.! I'm getting a very POTF2, '90's vibe from that picture. The fact that the regular TFA figures are 5 POA has a lot to do with that, of course.

Reaction score
Beasts are sorely missed from the line, and Hasbro hinted that we might see some, but nothing yet. They really should have done a beast / rider set in the basic vehicle lineup, it would have added a fun element for kids and collectors.

Reaction score
Beasts are sorely missed from the line, and Hasbro hinted that we might see some, but nothing yet. They really should have done a beast / rider set in the basic vehicle lineup, it would have added a fun element for kids and collectors.
My hope is we get a beast for new hope 40th anni (dewback again prob), luggabeast, and something from last jedi if there are any (no spoilers pls)

Reaction score
Definitely check your kohls for figures! Picked up all the stragglers I'd waited on for about 2 bucks each! Got armor up Poe (took the helmet off the shoulder junk), Pz, and resistance guy!

Reaction score
How true. They could've p6ut them in the asst that had ywing/kanan in the r1 instead of the repacks. Heck, if a zero the hutt was truly tooled up, he coyldve been put in that asst w/ r2- c2 and the ****- poor ee version could've been a different r2.

Reaction score
My Five Below had two full pegs with two each of Unmasked Kylo, Resistance Rey, Han, Nien and the trooper Squad Leader (with a few tie pilots and Xwing Poe in the mix)

Reaction score
The TFA clearances aren't limited to 5 Below stores. I spotted TFA 3.75" basic figures on clearance at Tuesday Morning. And they had late wave figures like unmasked Kylo Ren and Resistance Rey, as well as more common figures like Finn and the FO TIE Pilot. And they're $4.99 each.

Reaction score
My 5 Below does not have any SW figures yet.
More likely that they sold through. When I went in weeks ago I found the Kylo unmasked wave Haask thugs and a few others. When I went in this past week there was a Finn jakku.

Reaction score
Just got the awesome JAKKS BB-8 with electronics as a surprise today from the lady friend. I gotta say, aside from being impressed she can appreciate this holiday as much as I do, the electronics are pretty darn amazing! The sounds and lights are sincerely accurate. I couldn't believe just how many LEDs this thing actually has and the spring out "thumbs up" lighter is cheesy, but a cool addition. I'm going to keep him standing vigil by my toy room. Happy May the 4th to all....

Reaction score
More likely that they sold through. When I went in weeks ago I found the Kylo unmasked wave Haask thugs and a few others. When I went in this past week there was a Finn jakku.
Nah, they just haven't gotten them yet. I've been checking since they were first spotted at 5B.

Reaction score
I just stopped by a brand new FiveBelow near my office (Williamsville, NY). They were having their Grand Opening today. Star Wars figures and toys = nada, zero, zip.

Reaction score
You know, we've had Darth Maul that can be cut in half, various Luke's and Vader's with removable hands. Anyone kind of want a Han we could stick a lightsaber through? Like, Han's death is probably my least favorite part, while simultaneously being the part with my favorite cinematography of the whole film.

Reaction score
Still makes you wonder what her final status was, since she was saved. I don't recall ever hearing what happened to her during Order 66.

Reaction score
dont know about cannon status but isn't she in a sequence in the Star killer game? They made a legacy figure of her in a werird bikini and I Think they even made a full on Rancor exclusive from that game.

Reaction score
Dollarama has the first wave of armor up figures for $4. (I only saw Chewie and Poe though).
Thanks!
I picked up a bunch of Flametroopers yesterday.
It is definitely Wave 1 from 2016 there were FN-2187's and Tie pilots as well.

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm New here. Just bought Finn (FN2187) Black Series off Ebay the other day. Want to complete my Black Series collection a little more before September 1st(Force Friday)!

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Tasu Leech at retail lately he's going for $19 on amazon and similar on eBay. Would love to find him at a more normal price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Tasu Leech at retail lately he's going for $19 on amazon and similar on eBay. Would love to find him at a more normal price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've NEVER seen him in any retail store. That whole wave was a bust for me, sadly.