The Force Awakens Target Exclusive 12 inch Droids 3-Packs are here!!!

Reaction score

Looks like Hasbro's is shrinking there 1/6 line of figures too. I noticed the new C3PO looks significantly smaller in comparison to all my other 3POs. BB-8 & RO-4LO are about the right size to my other droids.

Reaction score
This is without a doubt the best looking, cheap, C-3PO I have ever seen, imho.

You just have to get passed the fact that he is NOT a 12" figure by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, this 3PO figure looks absolutely ridiculous when standing next to ANY of my Sideshow or Hasbro 12" figures.

The Rolo droid is a welcome addition to my 12" scale astromech collection while the amazingly simple BB-8 is pretty terrific as well. Both were far too clean and looked 100% better after being weathered just enough to accentuate their panel outlines and crevices. 3PO just plain rocks as-is!!

Humorously enough though, this gorgeous 3PO is only about half an inch taller than my 10" Walking Dead Rick Grimes, Michonne, and Daryl figures so, I have him standing behind them with his arms up in the air in an "Oh dear!" pose.;)

Reaction score
Great set. I just discovered this thread. I wasn't aware that Target had this great exclusive - though I doubt it's still for sale.

I do like any & all 12" scale droid figures, and this looks fantastic. I especially like the RO-4LO; it could easily have been in the background of any of the OT films, not just the ST.

The C3-PO looks decent - I like the red arm.

BB-8 looks good - I don't have any large versions of this droid, so it would be nice to have this.

Reaction score
Great set. I just discovered this thread. I wasn't aware that Target had this great exclusive - though I doubt it's still for sale.

I do like any & all 12" scale droid figures, and this looks fantastic. I especially like the RO-4LO; it could easily have been in the background of any of the OT films, not just the ST.

The C3-PO looks decent - I like the red arm.

BB-8 looks good - I don't have any large versions of this droid, so it would be nice to have this.
It's a great set. It originally came out when the DVD did, and was in the electronics section. All the Targets near me still have it, but now in with the toys. It is still available on the website too.

http://www.target.com/p/star-wars-the-force-awakens-collection-pack/-/A-50250863

Reaction score
Recently picked up the set @ Target. Excellent, and a great deal for $30. I'm most impressed by R0-4LO - as I mentioned, this droid could easily have been in the OT. BB-8 is very nice as well.

It's nice figures like this @ these great price points - that make me wish Hasbro would get back into producing a 12" line. I was a big fan of the Hasbro 12" line from 1996-- 2005. Very reasonable prices & some excellent figures in that line.

I then collected the SW 12" scale Sideshow line from around 2008 - 2011, but eventually quit - their prices were getting too expensive, and now I've been priced out of the 12" hobby - these figures are WAY too much.

Reaction score
To add to the above posts, the C3-PO that comes with this TFA set is not THAT much shorter/smaller than the 12" C3-PO from the late 1990's Hasbro 12" line.