The Force Awakens - Stormtrooper (First Order) Legends in 3-Dimensions Bust

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Legends in 3-Dimensions Bust line continues to grow with the addition of a First Order Stormtrooper from Episode VII!

From Gentle Giant Ltd:
Description
A Diamond Select Toys release! The troopers are coming, and now the foot soldier of the First Order is the latest Legend in 3D! Measuring approximately 10 inches tall, this half-scale bust of a Stormtrooper (First Order) is limited to only 1000 pieces and features detailed sculpting and paint applications. It comes packaged with a numbered certificate of authenticity in a full-color box.

Designed by Joe Allard, sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios!
1624515393781.png

The Pre-Sale will launch at 12:00am (Eastern) on Friday, June 25th at www.GentleGiantLtd.com. This piece is slated for a November release later this year.

Reaction score
To be honest, First Order Stormtroopers I could give or take. The base isn’t as impressive either as most of the others, I’m wait for the OT stormtrooper and the Clones.

Reaction score
The Legends in 3-Dimensions Bust line continues to grow with the addition of a First Order Stormtrooper from Episode VII!

From Gentle Giant Ltd:

View attachment 390930

The Pre-Sale will launch at 12:00am (Eastern) on Friday, June 25th at www.GentleGiantLtd.com. This piece is slated for a November release later this year.
I’m surprised they’re doing something from the ST. I remember someone from the company saying ST merchandise didn’t resonate with collectors.

It’s odd that this and the FO Stormtrooper Officer mini bust set are labeled specifically as The Force Awakens when the helmets appear to be the redesign from The Last Jedi onward.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We knew this was coming thanks to the preview a few months back but I'm surprised they're still trying to push the First Order troopers.

A clone or stormtrooper would outsell this easily.

Reaction score
Last Jedi Helmet being sold as Force Awakens?

Excellent work GG. Smashing it out the park this week with the poor looking Luke Jedi Statue and the abomination Dooku bust.

More of my money going Hot Toys way....