The Force Awakens Pegwarmers

Reaction score
DJ121, You may think they may be "pegwarmers" in that picture but to me that looks like the right amount of every Force Awakens action figures. Brings back memories of the good old days of my childhood when there would be tons of Star Wars figures during 1983 and 1984 where there was alot of Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi figures

Reaction score
DJ121, You may think they may be "pegwarmers" in that picture but to me that looks like the right amount of every Force Awakens action figures. Brings back memories of the good old days of my childhood when there would be tons of Star Wars figures during 1983 and 1984 where there was alot of Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi figures

I remember those days as well. When you could actually find 30, 40, even 50 different figures on the pegs. It's too bad the character selection was so poor for this line. They would have sold better, and then later waves would have actually arrived at retail, instead of having to wait for discount chains to stock them.

Reaction score
are both the poe dameron x wings the same (the black one and the white and blue resistance x wing) with just different paint job and figure?

Reaction score
are both the poe dameron x wings the same (the black one and the white and blue resistance x wing) with just different paint job and figure?
I only owned the blue and white version, but as I understand it the cannons on that one are a much firmer plastic than the black one had (at release anyway they were made of rubbery plastic and caused quite the stir because they were all warped).

Reaction score
I grabbed one Constable Zuvio figure when they were first released and for some reason picked one up every now and then when I was in my local toy store (he was a major peg warmer lol) I just went through my Episode VII figures and realised I picked up a few more then I thought.......

......the bad thing is I know for sure I have three others in a box somewhere I’m an ‘unintentional’ Zuvio focus collector hahaha

Well I guess I stopped him being a peg warmer in my small part of the world

Reaction score
Ha!
It looks like you've opened a Constable Zuvio shelter!
I honestly have no idea why I kept buying him, maybe I was subconsciously thinking he’d have a bigger part in Episode VIII......and seeing how that film planned out I’m kinder surprised he didn’t hahaha

Reaction score
I think the RO stuff has all sold through, but there's still a lot of TFA garbage still sitting on the shelves. I guess it's good that there's a gap between Solo and E IX. maybe they'll clearance out the TFA stuff at some point in early 2019.

Reaction score
There's a lot of RO 5 poa figures along with TFA 5 poa ones pegwarming here, a discount store chain even got them for 4 to 5€ each. Sadly there are not many interesting figures, I managed to grab2x RO Stromtroopers and 1 Krennic to open an display. I was looking for a FO trooper with heavy gun but it's nowhere to be found.

Reaction score
I grabbed one Constable Zuvio figure when they were first released and for some reason picked one up every now and then when I was in my local toy store (he was a major peg warmer lol) I just went through my Episode VII figures and realised I picked up a few more then I thought.......

......the bad thing is I know for sure I have three others in a box somewhere I’m an ‘unintentional’ Zuvio focus collector hahaha

Well I guess I stopped him being a peg warmer in my small part of the world
You say that like it's a problem!

Reaction score
Damn, over two years later, there’s still a line banana visor Poe at my local Walmart! And it’s full price!

Reaction score
lucky for me that most of the TFA pegwarmers have all but disappeared... still have about 4 Goss Towers sitting in the clearance section of a local TRU but that's about it. Now RO is another story

Reaction score
Zuvio is going to be the rarest figure in the modern line, you guys just wait and see. The dude who bought like 20 of them is going to make his money back.

Reaction score
I don't have room to take that kind of a flyer. I would have to bury him in the yard, there's no other place I can put him where he wouldn't be wasting space....

Reaction score
I was at my local Five Below (basically like a dollar store but $5 or less), and I decided to pick up a Zuvio, Hassk Thug, and a Resistance Trooper for background fodder for the Sail Barge. Beats paying a premium for some of the more obscure Sail Barge aliens that I don't have in my collection. I may paint the yellow visor on the trooper black, though.

Reaction score
I don't have room to take that kind of a flyer. I would have to bury him in the yard, there's no other place I can put him where he wouldn't be wasting space....
Do it.
Haha I saw a couple more for sale on holiday and actually had to talk myself out of buying them....I think I need professional help
How can you pass on the greatest Star Wars figure of all time?

Reaction score
I was at TRU today on a toy run, and the sign outside now reads "up to 40%". Which translates to 15% off most thing as opposed to the 10% it's been for about 3-4 weeks. Still I ended up with a Goss Toowers for $0.86. LOL!

Reaction score
I was at TRU today on a toy run, and the sign outside now reads "up to 40%". Which translates to 15% off most thing as opposed to the 10% it's been for about 3-4 weeks. Still I ended up with a Goss Toowers for $0.86. LOL!
Considering that's cheaper than the first 12 Kenner figures, that's darn good.