The Force Awakens Pegwarmers

Reaction score
I really think if they had TFA build-a-droids instead of whatever build-a-weapons it would've moved stock better.

Reaction score
Absolutely, but I think Disney nabbed that concept from them and made it a theme park only item, so I believe Hasbro couldn't release BADs even if they wanted to...

Reaction score
I'd take build-a-justaboutanything over these BAW pieces. Or Holos. Or Micro Machines. Or god forbid stands. Or nothing and reduce the price, that could certainly help. Rabblerabblerabble.

Reaction score
Goss Towers has defeated Zuvio as my reigning and defending peg warming champion

Reaction score
Blue droid whose name I don't remember and Hux are taking up a lot of space around here. Good luck finding ANY Black Series, Rey, or Stormtroopers, though.

Reaction score
Just got back from WM. They got the revision wave (wave 1 and 2) a while back and I figured enough time would have passed that maybe some of it had cleared out.

Unless your name is Rey, Kylo Ren, Phasma, Vader, Finn, Snowtrooper, Flametrooper, Stormtrooper, or Luke, you are a pegwarmer.

PZ, and Goss were especially heavy. I'm seeing a resurgence of resistance troopers. Guavian Enforcers are slowly trickling their way out with Hux. Only a couple of those thankfully. Rebels figures are overflowing.

I like some of the wave 2 figures (Hux, Enforcer, Snowtrooper, Asty, Stormtrooper), but overall I'd say the wave is mostly a dud. It feels heavier on the peg warmers than Wave 1. The only ones that seem difficult to find in wave 2 are the Snowtrooper and wave 1 repacks (Kylo Ren and Stormtrooper).

Reaction score
Yup, counting the revision wave as a release, figures like Tie Pilot, Zuvio, Resistance Trooper, Poe will all be getting their third release....

Reaction score
I really hope that Nien, Ackbar, and Tasu don't end up as pegwarmers too. We already know the Hassk Thug likely will be.

Reaction score
Absolutely, but I think Disney nabbed that concept from them and made it a theme park only item, so I believe Hasbro couldn't release BADs even if they wanted to...
If they rally are trying to corner that market, they need to get a lot better about it! Also need to add Protocol Droids to the mix, otherwise it's going to be another 30 years before we get anymore!

Besides 3PO and R2, just how many Droids has Hasbro even released in the past 5 Years?! One, from TFA?

Well, i guess one up side to having way too much stock on hand. By the time the new line hits. Is that these will go on clearance, and then I can finally justify buying the Armor-ups!

Reaction score
This reminds of when TPM was released, for months after the films release all you could find in stores was endless Padme Naberris, Queen Amidalas (1st Version), Senator Palpatines and Ric Olies. It was only TRU which had the newer waves but they were scattered among the same peg warmers.

Reaction score
Does anyone remember when Hasbro said each wave needed to wave an A level character (Han Solo, Luke, etc.)? I think the problem with the 2nd waves that are now out in abundance are there were not enough A's in there. I have bought all the figures and like them but I can see why the average fan would just walk by pegs full of PZ-4co, Guavian guard, etc.

Reaction score
Central NC, peg warmers are Resistance Trooper, Zuvio, Goss Toowers, Asty, and PZ. No sign of the Unkar Wave yet.....finally got Resistance Rey and Phasma last week.

Reaction score
Central NC, peg warmers are Resistance Trooper, Zuvio, Goss Toowers, Asty, and no sign of the Unkar Wave yet.....finally got Resistance Rey and Phasma last week.
I tell you man, with the lack of anything coming in our area I feel like those of us in the mid Atlantic are the last to get anything

Reaction score
It's weird how some of this stuff comes in. Within 30 minutes of my house, I have approx 12 Wal-Marts, 6 Targets, 3 KMarts, and 2 Toys R Us stores. One will have mostly empty pegs, another will have a ton of figures but all dups and no hard to find stuff, another a few figures but a lot of the 12 inch Black series, some with several titanium ships, some with none, etc. Some seem to never get restocks, others regularly have a couple different things every couple days.

Reaction score
The last few restocks at Walmarts and Targets in my area have been waves 1 and 2. So just when we finally get rid of Zuvio, Goss, and PZ-4CO, we get more of them!

Reaction score
My bold prediction for the Hassk Thug. He will follow the trend of PZ. PZ was difficult to find when he first hit, now he's a borderline peg-warmer. Still, it's not a bad assortment. Han and Rey will move. The real problem is all the Poe, TIE Pilots and Resistance Troopers that will accompany them.

Reaction score
I find that pegwamers, at least around here, are not consistent. Just when I think it's going to be the Resistance Trooper, it sells out and we get something like Goss sitting for a few weeks.

Essentially, we get short term peg warmers, but nothing long term like Yarna or some that we saw with POTF2 or Episode 1. Sales have been pretty steady all around in this area.

Reaction score
I find that pegwamers, at least around here, are not consistent. Just when I think it's going to be the Resistance Trooper, it sells out and we get something like Goss sitting for a few weeks.

Essentially, we get short term peg warmers, but nothing long term like Yarna or some that we saw with POTF2 or Episode 1. Sales have been pretty steady all around in this area.
Shoot, I wish I hadn't gotten out of collecting when Yarna was peg warming. That's one of the only figures I can't seem to get my hands on these days.

Reaction score
Had to Google a Hassk Thug to see what it even was, lol. Never seen even a single one of those on a peg anywhere around here.....and I have a lot of stores I hit a few times per week.

Reaction score
Had to Google a Hassk Thug to see what it even was, lol. Never seen even a single one of those on a peg anywhere around here.....and I have a lot of stores I hit a few times per week.
It's in the newest Wave's case with Han and Resistance Rey. It hasn't hit all areas yet. When it does, you'll likely see this thing sitting on pegs after a month of decent sales. Just like PZ, Goss, Hux, Sarco and Zuvio.

Reaction score
Hasbro made an unintelligent move (funny 'bout that) when they decided to pack in three new characters, along side six carry forwards.

And it will continue with the next assortment/s

This company will never learn.

Time for someone else to have a go.

Reaction score
Hasbro needs to stop putting so much importance on the BAW parts. Carry forward Stormtroopers, Rey, Finn, and Ren. Everything else takes a backseat.

Add Han to that mix as we move forward.

For instance, in the Han wave, just skip carrying forward Space. Space so far has been the weakest assortment.

Double up on Jungle if you have to.

So Han, Rey, Hassk, Kylo Ren, and Luke (why not, he sells). Instead of 2 per case, put an extra Rey and Ren in there. Look at that. No peg-warming. Hire me Hasbro!

Reaction score
Around me we are just now starting to see the Unkar plutt wave hit. I predict he will pegwarm when it ships more heavily but for now he's selling. The actual pegwarmers are Goss toowers, Pz droid, rebels cartoon figures and resistance trooper. Zuvio has been selling ok believe it or not as has the hassk thug. Of course both Rey's, Finns, Han, Phasma and Kylo don't stick around long at all but I still have seen them hitting. All the deluxe armor figures and the two packs seem to be warming as do the vehicle sets which I didn't expect would be the case. Also people have been saying the hero mashers are warming but that's not really the case here. Even jar jar sold through.

Reaction score
Hasbro made an unintelligent move (funny 'bout that) when they decided to pack in three new characters, along side six carry forwards.

And it will continue with the next assortment/s

This company will never learn.

Time for someone else to have a go.

Yep and everyone is looking for the Resistance Rey. A few walmarts sold through their figures if you can believe it. Peg warmers in my area are wave 3 figures(mainly Towers, Hux and the enforcer). I saw a case of the Han Wave at Target and grabbed the Resistance Rey.

Reaction score
Right now in my area, what little Force Awakens Figures still on the pegs, are over flooded with a absurd amount of Goss Toowers, PZ-4CO and Constable Zuvio with the occasional Resistance Fighter and Guavian Enforcer mixed in.

Reaction score
last couple of times i have been to wal mart (over a few months i dont get out much) pretty much always see 6 inch rey maybe finn and jyn erso with the head wrap thing.
because i want the sgt jyn erso and it p**ses me off because shes never there..

Reaction score
Almost all of the stores have been heavlily restocking TFA 5poa figures for Christmas this year... when those from 2015 were already pegwarming. I wonder how many of these did they produce! Even the armor-up that were near impossible to find 2 year ago are now everywhere.

Reaction score
only figure by me is Goss Towers and a few of the Armor Up figures.. the rest have been either massively marked down and bought or donated

Reaction score
Wanna talk peg warmers? Here in Maine, we have a discount retail chain. They get surplus, salavge, overstock and all that type of thing. I had heard from a fellow collector that the store in his area got some Star Wars stuff in stock. I went to my local store today and was amazed at the amount of product they had. This chain has 14 locations throughout the state. If every store got this much, then it's pretty clear how insanely over produced these toys really were. They had everything, including the hard to find waves with Resistance Rey and Unmasked Kylo Ren. There were some Rogue One figures in there as well, but I didn't see anything from the Thrawn wave.

Armor-Ups, basic figures, a (very) few 12" figures and there were four or five Black Series 6" figures. Both the Armor-Ups and the basic figures were $4.99. Rogue One figures were $5.99. I don't know why those were a dollar more. While I was there, I picked up another unmasked Kylo, two more Stormtrooper Squad leaders and a 6" Stormtrooper for $11.99

Reaction score
wow this almost reminds me of when the early 2000s when i was buying the lord of the rings stuff and every where i was surrounded by theoden wormtongue and eomer.
anyway i must stay on topic...man i wish i could dig through that display there in the picture and buy up some of it :D

Reaction score
Wanna talk peg warmers? Here in Maine, we have a discount retail chain. They get surplus, salavge, overstock and all that type of thing. I had heard from a fellow collector that the store in his area got some Star Wars stuff in stock. I went to my local store today and was amazed at the amount of product they had. This chain has 14 locations throughout the state. If every store got this much, then it's pretty clear how insanely over produced these toys really were. They had everything, including the hard to find waves with Resistance Rey and Unmasked Kylo Ren. There were some Rogue One figures in there as well, but I didn't see anything from the Thrawn wave.

Armor-Ups, basic figures, a (very) few 12" figures and there were four or five Black Series 6" figures. Both the Armor-Ups and the basic figures were $4.99. Rogue One figures were $5.99. I don't know why those were a dollar more. While I was there, I picked up another unmasked Kylo, two more Stormtrooper Squad leaders and a 6" Stormtrooper for $11.99

Haha, I'll have to swing by the one in my area.

That one looks better stocked than any major retailer did during the line's proper run.

Reaction score
DJ121, checked the store near me and it was basically the same quantity but no 6". Basic figure and armor up prices were $5-$6. Nothing exciting though. It was funny to see so many Hans and resistance Rey's for the first time ever though. If they cut the prices in half I might go back and grab a few figures I passed on when they were at proper retail.