The Force Awakens Pegwarmers

Reaction score
when it all settles down I am sure there will be a lot of peg warmers from this line. IMO Hasbro took too many gambles with backgrounders, especially those that didn't even make it into the film.
I don't think it was Hasbros fault that characters they were given information on early in the process were cut from the film. Most of this movie was kept under wraps until the premier. Without figures like Sarco, Zuvio etc there would have been a real minimal pool of characters to make figures of.

Reaction score
One of my nearby Walmarts is well stocked with pegwarmers now - over 10 each of Goss, Hux, Resistance Soldiers and The Inquisitor. The other has no discernible Star Wars section and a couple Ezra Bridger and Kanan figures. Both of my nearby Targets have had very few figures since Christmas but seem to have gotten in some vehicles.

My local Kohls has a crushed Kylo Ren figure no one has bought yet (it's been there for over a month). IMO, I really wonder how much this is collectors vs kids. You'd think some kid won't care about the condition of the packaging.

Reaction score
It's weird how things have changed. I remember when Hux was the most wanted figure of that wave. I guess after seeing the movie no one wanted to buy Hitler.

Reaction score
I have never seen Phasma in the store :'(, and only once I saw 6inch Black Series Rey and I bought her. It was in October, well before the movie came out.

Finn, Chewie and Zuvio are the ones i see the most. I had been trying to find the 3.75 inch Rey, and i finally just decided to get her off eBay instead of trying to get her at the store. She is my favorite character and i just love her and i dont mind spending a little more to get her :). the others I will wait and try to get in the store.

Reaction score
I remember how quickly I jumped to buying at my first Goss Toowers sighting.

Now you can't get give them away! They're everywhere!
Maybe because I hunted for Wave 2 for so long I still love my Goss and PZ, but nobody else seems to share that. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Goss is warming here something shocking, every store i go to it seems, but Kanan Jarrus is right alongside him. I'm hoping this is just the lull before the storm, like before Wave 3 starts rolling in like a Tsunami. I'm keen on more Rey figures; hoping Hasbro realizes her significance to many fans.

GNT

Reaction score
Hux wave seems to be lingering on the shelves everywhere still.

Reaction score
currently my Walmart is sitting on at least 2-3 cases of the Wave 1 restock (minus Rey) and about 2 cases of the Hux wave.

Reaction score
Gonna say, after seeing the coming waves, Asty and Zuvio are sure to join the current peg warmers. Considering I've only seen Hux wave warming, I am not toow orried about the new waves yet, but I think anyone interested in Zuvio at least probably already jumped on that boat.

Reaction score
Gonna say, after seeing the coming waves, Asty and Zuvio are sure to join the current peg warmers. Considering I've only seen Hux wave warming, I am not toow orried about the new waves yet, but I think anyone interested in Zuvio at least probably already jumped on that boat.
Zuvio and (especially) Asty are already pegwarming in a lot of places. These case ratios could be poison in they come out in large numbers.

Reaction score
Let's hope Asty's peg warming extends to the 6" figures like with Zuvio. For some strange reason, Asty's 6" is one of the few Black Series figures I want.

Reaction score
Here in Central NJ, the 3.75" figures are nowhere to be found. My work takes me all over, so I've popped into several Targets, Walmarts, and TRUs. No pegwarmers, no leftover Rebels figs, nothing except bare pegs. What gives?

Reaction score
The demand remains high weeks after the film, I've noticed regular restocking at both WM and TRU, haven't checked Target lately. It seems a number of background characters are slightly warming the pegs, the core characters and troops seem to vanish quickly, though Finn can still be found pretty readily. It would be wise of Hasbro to drop characters like Zuvio from all future assortments, and really try to limit how often background characters are carried forward. He is a prime example of why waiting after the film is released to determine demand is helpful. I know they can't help what appears in wave 1, before the movie - but wave 3 should be a different story. Considering he was cut, they should have instructed the factory to pull him from further assortments to try to avoid "Yarna" status for over shipment. He'd be better suited melted down for accessories than the cause for a bottleneck at retail.

Reaction score
The demand remains high weeks after the film, I've noticed regular restocking at both WM and TRU, haven't checked Target lately. It seems a number of background characters are slightly warming the pegs, the core characters and troops seem to vanish quickly, though Finn can still be found pretty readily. It would be wise of Hasbro to drop characters like Zuvio from all future assortments, and really try to limit how often background characters are carried forward. He is a prime example of why waiting after the film is released to determine demand is helpful. I know they can't help what appears in wave 1, before the movie - but wave 3 should be a different story. Considering he was cut, they should have instructed the factory to pull him from further assortments to try to avoid "Yarna" status for over shipment. He'd be better suited melted down for accessories than the cause for a bottleneck at retail.
Funny enough, I don't recall Yarna being a peg warmer in my area back then, but I know what you mean.

Reaction score
Here in Central NJ, the 3.75" figures are nowhere to be found. My work takes me all over, so I've popped into several Targets, Walmarts, and TRUs. No pegwarmers, no leftover Rebels figs, nothing except bare pegs. What gives?
What part of NJ are you searching. I have stores stocked with the Hux wave which is pegging badly. I've been doing my best to clean out the leftover stock on these guys so hopefully stores will order more cases of the new figures that are supposedly due out in January.

Reaction score
What part of NJ are you searching. I have stores stocked with the Hux wave which is pegging badly. I've been doing my best to clean out the leftover stock on these guys so hopefully stores will order more cases of the new figures that are supposedly due out in January.
Mainly Eatontown, Neptune, Tinton Falls, occasionally down to Toms River. Bare pegs every where I go.

Reaction score
The Hux wave and the other wave 2 are fairly abundant, Zuvio as well. Also, a lot of TIE Pilots and Resistance troopers around as well. The mains like Rey, Poe, Kylo, and Finn are pretty rare, as well as Phasma and the stormtroopers.

I think part of the pegwarming has to do with certain figures not being in the film as well as the Prices, between $14-16.

Reaction score
My wal-marts had restocked both wave's 1 and 2 a couple weeks ago. Pretty much all of wave 1 was been wiped out. The only ones left are the usual suspects. Zuvio, Resistance Trooper, TIE Pilot. The repacks in Wave 2 like Kylo Ren are gone leaving pretty much the rest of wave 2 intact. Hopefully they start trickling out.

Reaction score
Has anybody seen those Revision waves with 1x each of the 12 figures in the first 2 waves of both the Jungle/Space and the Snow/Desert?
That'll give us more Zuvios until the following wave 3 with more Zuvios.

Reaction score
Anything Finn, 6' Zuvio, Goss, Blue Protocol battle Droid guy, Resistance Trooper Hux, Ezra, Kanan and anything non Hasbro. The 6 inch line overall clogs the pegs and is not the mega seller they claim it to be.

Reaction score
SW collectors who made the switch are finding these things take up way too much space and are starting to bail on the line. I come accross Phasma, Trooper...all of it. The deluxe line flopped really hard. (I only own 1 6 inch figure and that is the Wampa becuase he actually looks in scale with the Taun Taun)

At the end of the day the majority of people want OT stuff more than all of the other films/TV. I think that will always be the case.

Reaction score
There 's a store nearby tha right before the film got a snowtrooper wave case and a wave 1 Kylo case. A week or so ago they got a case of the Finn/Flametrooper wave. I went there today to see how things have been selling. Most of it is gone, but the odd Thing is that there are 2 stormtroopers (different BAW parts) 1 Ezra, 2 Flametroopers, and 1 Finn. It just seems odd being able to find troopers in those numbers. It took about 3 weeks before they sold the 2 snowtroopers from that wave and except for the stormtrooper and Ezra everything else was gone beofre them.

Reaction score
I think part of the pegwarming has to do with certain figures not being in the film as well as the Prices, between $14-16.
Exactly. Here in supermarkets they were charging 9.90€ for the 5poa figures, 10€ in most toy stores, and there's nothing left except a couple Resistance Troopers here and there. In some other toy stores they were asking for 12/13€ (even saw a small shop with 14.99€ figures) and there's still pretty much everything available, even Kylos, Phasmas, Reys and Stormtroopers.

Reaction score
SW collectors who made the switch are finding these things take up way too much space and are starting to bail on the line. I come accross Phasma, Trooper...all of it. The deluxe line flopped really hard. (I only own 1 6 inch figure and that is the Wampa becuase he actually looks in scale with the Taun Taun)

At the end of the day the majority of people want OT stuff more than all of the other films/TV. I think that will always be the case.
Now the "hype" with the new movie is gone, and most kids won't really care about the new waves of toys or about the first waves being restocked. There's probaly somethings else and somethings new in their mind now, I see the new waves of TFA figures being much more available in the coming weeks, and much more pegwarmers.

Reaction score
checked my local Walmart yesterday... 12 of the 6" Finn figures. then in the 3.75" figures we have 5 of General Hux, 10 of the Guavivan Enforcer, 10 of Goss Towers, 1 Ezra, 2 Kanan, 2 Sarco Plank, and 15 of PZ and 15 of the Sith Inquistor. UGH.

going to check out another Walmart in the area today during lunch and I'm hoping to find something new.

Reaction score
The bad Thing for These pegwarmers is that they'll soon be joined by more waves that have more of These pegwarmers. I can see the new figures in the upcoming waves moving fairly quickly, but the Zuvios and other already pegwarmers probably won't fare so well.

Reaction score
I have 2 nearby Wal Marts and one sells everything out in hours and the other gets heavy with peg warmers. They are about 5 miles apart. How does this happen?

Reaction score
I have 2 nearby Wal Marts and one sells everything out in hours and the other gets heavy with peg warmers. They are about 5 miles apart. How does this happen?
Someone's buying up everything at one and dumping at the other, maybe? They're manipulating inventory levels to trigger restocks.

Reaction score
checked my local Walmart yesterday... 12 of the 6" Finn figures. then in the 3.75" figures we have 5 of General Hux, 10 of the Guavivan Enforcer, 10 of Goss Towers, 1 Ezra, 2 Kanan, 2 Sarco Plank, and 15 of PZ and 15 of the Sith Inquistor. UGH.

going to check out another Walmart in the area today during lunch and I'm hoping to find something new.
This is just about every store in my area. Targets have been bare for weeks, Toys R Us once in a blue will have a Phasma or Kylo Ren but between there and Wal Mart it's literally dozens and dozens of the same 5 unwanted figures. Hoping they get bargain binned soon.

Reaction score
yeah my Target is a disgrace. 1 lonely Ezra Bridger on the pegs and the only other TFA merchandise are the shampoo bottle 5POA 12" dolls. it's sad actually as the entire isle that is dedicated to Star Wars has less then $100 in merchandise on the pegs.

Reaction score
My target has been bare until three days ago but they restocked with "older" TFA waves and two packs. I grabbed a Rey and an Armor Up Kylo.

The noticeable ones were Ezra, Kanaan, Hux and Fett Armor Up. However, someone else is also checking daily and grabbed them and other figures.

Reaction score
I can't help but think if there had been more figures up to and including the Hux assortment prior to the films release (i.e. with some breathing room prior to Christmas) that wave wouldn't be stagnating so much. It's not precisely the time of year parents are loading their kids up with new toys.

Reaction score
Checked my local Meijer (Michigan) this morning, there were 11 Resistance Troopers, 5 Kanans, 4 Ezras, only 2 Zuvios and then one or two of a few others. I can't imagine this store restocking Star Wars figures with 20+ figures clogging the shelves.

Reaction score
Was in San Diego over the weekend. Checked out a few Targets there. I was able to get them to pull a case of the new Han, Hassk Thug, and Rey, but other than that it was about 50-60 (no joke, that many) desert figures. Ezra, Kanan, Sarco, Zuvio. Over and over and over. Saw a few Asty's and Goss'. It was ridiculous.