The Force Awakens Pegwarmers

GNT

Reaction score
These. They just aren't going anywhere in my area. Aside for the Resistance Trooper, Pilot Poe, and Finn, almost all TFA figures sell out quickly. Those two Rebels repacks are also all over the place.

Look at all those SA pegwarmers and people want more of them hanging around?! At least the 5POA is moving lol :p ;)

Jokes btw

Reaction score
***Hasbro***

Good, Good, everything is going according to plan.....
Soon we will be able to eliminate SA altogether, and we'll have the proof we need to show the nerds.

Reaction score
***Hasbro***

Good, Good, everything is going according to plan.....
Soon we will be able to eliminate SA altogether, and we'll have the proof we need to show the nerds.
mark the day! Light the fireworks over Coruscant! Naboo! Endor! One of these finally sold at my Walmart, 23 Vaders/Chewies/Lukes to go! (Editor's note: the figure may have actually just fallen behind the giant pile of Rey's speeders)

Reaction score
If you're in Germany and you're speaking of prices in Euros, then you might be better off buying online from the US and having it shipped.
The snow speeder here is $30, $40 for the TIE, and $50 for the X-Wing. So, plus shipping, you might end up paying the German price for both the vehicle and shipping.

Just a thought. I don't know how much shipping is from the US to Germany.
The shipping could end up killing any deal. If the Euro was back at $1.40, then it could be a different Story, at $1.09, it would probably end up not being cheaper. Also, customs has been cracking down more and more with People having things shipped from outside the EU.

Thanks for the idea, though.

Reaction score
Try Amazon? They are currently doing Poe'sX-wing (as an example) for $61 to the UK Inc shipping and import fees. That's approx £40, so a saving of £10 on the UK price. Rey's Speeder can be had for under £20.

Reaction score
Pretty much all 5 POA stuff is pegwarming where I am (the BB-8 3 pack has been sat collecting dust at my local ASDA for weeks). Even the BS 3 3/4 repacks are flying off the shelves relative to numbers, which probably isn't surprising as Hasbro warped logic dictates that the SA stuff is priced lower then the 5 POA stuff : /

Reaction score
In the last few Walmart and TRU stores I went into, I'm seeing a lot more Kylo and Phasma than usual.
Almost all the 5POA are pegwarming now. Everything except for Jungle/Space Wave 2.

Not the case at Target. Seems most of them have crazy stock but aren't putting them on pegs. Deserted aisles.

Reaction score
Vehicles aren't moving too well. My TRU finally moved the 3 X-wings it had. I was surprised. Everyone else seems to have plenty of X-wings.

TRU and everywhere else has a ton of TIE's. The lowest number I've seen at any store is 6 TIE's. Kinda crazy because it looks really nice. Doesn't have near the negatives that the X-wing has.

I'm not planning on getting any vehicles, but if they keep sitting and clearance prices come around....I just might.
My thinking exactly. Bring-on the big discounting and i'll be snapping these up in no time. Then watch the price shoot through the roof in a few years time... m-a-y-b-e

Reaction score
These. They just aren't going anywhere in my area. Aside for the Resistance Trooper, Pilot Poe, and Finn, almost all TFA figures sell out quickly.
I saw a Finn at Walmart one day after Force Friday, and I haven't seen one on the pegs since!

I didn't pick him up back then because I had a feeling he'd be pegwarming and could pick him up any time. But now I'm seeing Kylo, Phasma and other figures that were hard to find just a short time ago.. but still no Finn. I'm not really hunting for him, just casually looking and will most likely pick him up if I find one at a good price. I just find it weird that I don't see him anymore.

Reaction score
I'm seeing a whole lot of Kanan and Ezra everywhere I go...

I myself have never seen the appeal of cartoon-looking action figures. I really enjoyed the realistic CW figures from several years ago, but have always found the "animated" versions to be visually uninteresting. But I feel like there's a lot of cartoon-esque figure collectors out there (maybe? maybe not?), so hopefully these won't be long-term pegwarmers.

Reaction score
I'm curious to see, now that the movie's come out, how well these are gonna do. I know I bought my 4 year old nephew a Tie Fighter, X-wing fighter, Rey's speeder, and 3 figures for xmas and had no trouble finding any of them (as they've been pegwarming since release). But now that they can know who these characters are, I wonder if that will change.

Reaction score
This thread has become outdated in one fowl swoop. In fact, this thread itself has become a pegwarmer. With the TFA movie and Christmas practically coinciding a supply issue seems to have manifested itself. Pegwarmers, what the hell's that, some new fandangled concept?:grin:

Reaction score
Speeder Bike and Scout Walker are the only pegwarmers I see, neither of which are in the movie.

Reaction score
As much as we complain about pegwarmers, it just seems to be the most recent assortment of figures then eventually they do clear out.

Nothing seems to be hitting TVC Episode 1 wave status. That was crazy. Up until a couple of months ago I could still go into certain WM's and find a couple figures from that wave.

Zuvio, TIE Pilot and Resistance Trooper were pegwarming with Wave 1, but they have pretty much cleared out. I really didn't think the Resistance Trooper would, but I only see a couple of him here and there.

Then Sarco, Kanan, and Asty were pegwarming for a while as wave 2 seemed to with a staggered time line. Those seem to have mostly cleared out.

Now we're on Goss, Hux and Guavian Enforcer warming.

So yeah, I'm not too worried and actually the flow seems to be an improvement over years past.

I've seen every figure that's been released multiple times in stores. I'm sure in another month or so this assortment will clear out in time for wave 3 to start hitting.

What does worry me is that Zuvio is going to be repacked in Wave 4. He pegwarmed when wave 1 hit and he's not going to do any better now that he's not in the movie. I really hope they rethink that slot and replace him.

Reaction score
A lot of the repacks in the upcoming waves could cause problems. There are already 20+ Astys at most of the Walmarts around my area and he's coming out yet again...

Reaction score
Seems odd to me that Hasbro would re-release Asty and Zuvio. Perhaps those are just placeholders, and the actual waves will feature new figures. Unlikely, but I can dream.

Reaction score
As of yesterday at TRU, Ezra and Kanan were in plague proportions and not much else to be seen except for 12 new packs of R2/C-3P0 two pack and BB-8/Unkar's Thug/Jakku Scavenger pack.o-o

Reaction score
Seems odd to me that Hasbro would re-release Asty and Zuvio. Perhaps those are just placeholders, and the actual waves will feature new figures. Unlikely, but I can dream.
The resistance soldier coming back may be an even worse choice.

Reaction score
From the shops in the UK (London) and Australia (Melbourne) that i've visited Constable Zuvio, Goss Towers and the Rebels figures seem to warming pegs in large quantities.

Reaction score
currently the Hux wave is pegging badly in NJ. 3 TRU's and 2 Walmarts and I've seen at least 15 of each character on the pegs. I've been buying the Hux's (great figure to use for generic FO Officers) and Bodyguards (up to 6 I believe). I also have 2 of PZ (going to customize one of these) and 2 Goss Towers (ordered a case and never got rid of the second).

I can't wait to see new product on the shelves.

Reaction score
Same here (hux assortment) with special attention to Goss Toowers. If anyone is army building him, I've got you the hook up. ;P

Reaction score
Hux line. Finn 6 inch, though he has been selling more. Everything else flies off shelves.

Reaction score
checked my local TRU today while on lunch they had the following:

10 - 6" Finn
4 - 6" Enforcer
1 - 6" Sarco Plank

10 of each 3.75" Hux, Towers, PZ,Enforcer

Reaction score
My lunch break WM has all of Wave's 1 and 2 (minus Rey). They don't seem to be moving that fast but it is kinda nice to see full pegs with variety. Reminds me of the good old days when figures were plentiful. I might take this opportunity to pick up a couple more Stormtroopers.

Reaction score
My lunch break WM has all of Wave's 1 and 2 (minus Rey). They don't seem to be moving that fast but it is kinda nice to see full pegs with variety. Reminds me of the good old days when figures were plentiful. I might take this opportunity to pick up a couple more Stormtroopers.
I wish my Walmarts had more troopers. :(

Reaction score
Peg warmers? I'm trying to think the last time i've seen more than 2 figures on the pegs... I think that was force friday.

Reaction score
Seems to be PZ-4CO in my area. I'm guessing it's just too weird and goofy a design for it's own good.

Reaction score
when it all settles down I am sure there will be a lot of peg warmers from this line. IMO Hasbro took too many gambles with backgrounders, especially those that didn't even make it into the film.