The Force Awakens Pegwarmers

Reaction score
Other than one walmart all I have seen are roleplay, air hogs, Hero Mashers, Lego, and shampoo bottle figures. But like I said one walmart I went to last night had a bunch of figures they must have restocked or figures were returned.

Reaction score
Im in queens,ny

For regular carded I've seen tons of bespin lukes, resistance troopers, zuvio's, poe's and vaders. Haven't seen kylo ren, rey, or finn since FF and captain phasma only once since FF.

As for armor ones I've only seen poe luke and first order storm trooper. This was after i paid 17 bucks for a first order storm trooper on ebay when i realized he was only one im missing.

Reaction score
Another odd one is that I saw a number of TIE pilots the other day. Granted, I haven't seen the TIE out there yet, but imperial pilots usually tend to go faster. I actually could have understood it more, if the TIE was out because People might just buy that with the included Pilot and leave the single carded one (even though the box states it's a 2-seater).
That's interesting that you haven't seen the FO TIE Fighter yet. I've read others on here saying they haven't seen it yet, either. I've been to several TRUs in the past few weeks within a 15-mile radius of me and every single one of them has heaps of the TIE Fighters on the shelves. It must be a regional thing with non-figure product stock levels, because as another poster here saying the shampoo bottle 12" figures not selling where they were. In my area, they are nowhere to be found except for Kohl's, which (ironically) only has a few rows of Kylo 12" figures--the ones that I'd figure would sell out first.

But alas, the aforementioned Kohl's that has been a good source of hard-to-find TFA merchandise is finally starting to thin out. Their pegwarmers are Darth Vader and the Resistance Fighter. I was there today and found a few Kylos stuffed in-between the Vaders and Resistance Fighters. Most other stores (TRUs, etc.) just have one or two Poe armor-ups, maybe a stray Finn here and there. The many Walmarts near me haven't seen any TFA figures at all since FF, be it in the 3.75, 6 or 12 inch scale.

Reaction score
That's interesting that you haven't seen the FO TIE Fighter yet. I've read others on here saying they haven't seen it yet, either. I've been to several TRUs in the past few weeks within a 15-mile radius of me and every single one of them has heaps of the TIE Fighters on the shelves. It must be a regional thing with non-figure product stock levels, because as another poster here saying the shampoo bottle 12" figures not selling where they were. In my area, they are nowhere to be found except for Kohl's, which (ironically) only has a few rows of Kylo 12" figures--the ones that I'd figure would sell out first./QUOTE]

Same about the 3.75" Tie.
My TRU, Target, & B&N all have it.
Yet none have had the 3.75" X-Wing beyond FF.

Reaction score
The only fi give seen peg warming is the Finn figure, sometimes multiple (and the ONLY) figure anywhere.

Reaction score
For the action figures all the stores i visited in my area were pretty empty.
Lately though 3.75" Poe Dameron has been warming the pegs at Walmart.
For the Disney Store Elite Die Cast there were about 15 Finns and no other characters.
I finally gave up on finding stuff in the stores and grabbed a 6" BS FO Stormtrooper and Kylo for a decent price at an expo over the past weekend. Will probably stop going out for the sole purpose of hunting figures until they restock better.

Reaction score
Made the rounds today and it's pretty much the same as before. I'm seeing 3-4 Resistance Troopers, TIE Pilots, and Zuvios at verious stores. I can understand Zuvio, maybe the RT, but the TIE pilots just don't make sense to me. One store seems to have sold through a lot of their vehicles Class I and II, but still no signs of the TIE or the X-Wing. I figure those will hit closer to Christmas.

Reaction score
picked up 2 Kylo Ren's over the weekend and my Walmart restocked the 6" wave. had at least 4 of each character last night on the pegs in Old Bridge.

Reaction score
picked up 2 Kylo Ren's over the weekend and my Walmart restocked the 6" wave. had at least 4 of each character last night on the pegs in Old Bridge.
Lucky, here in NC there's less action figures than humanoids on the ice planet of hoth.

Reaction score

I'm assuming it was only Wave 1, correct? I saw two each of Chewie and Finn when I stopped in this morning, but that was it. Been checking the Walgreens in the area, but I suspect "you know who" will clean them out before they even make it to the shelf.

Reaction score
I've been super lax about checking the pegs near me, but the two TRU's I've been to have been fully stocked. It doesn't look like they're flying off the shelves around here.

Reaction score
It would interesting to know, ethnographically, if the Finn's and Resistance Troopers were "peg heating" more in racist states, or the same as elsewhere. Because America is extremely race conscious, compared to the many other nations I have lived in.

Reaction score
It would interesting to know, ethnographically, if the Finn's and Resistance Troopers were "peg heating" more in racist states, or the same as elsewhere. Because America is extremely race conscious, compared to the many other nations I have lived in.

That's definitely going to get some attention.

Reaction score

Oh for goodness sake NO.
Keep that politically correct mumbo jumbo away from here.
It's bad enough everyone has to encounter that rubbish everywhere they go in life, I should have to put up with it on a freaking toy forum.
People aren't buying the toy because it's a crap figure, end of story.

Reaction score
I live in SC, and Poe, Zuvio, and Bespin Luke are "peg heating". So, that hypothesis is false.

Reaction score
Oh for goodness sake NO.
Keep that politically correct mumbo jumbo away from here.
It's bad enough everyone has to encounter that rubbish everywhere they go in life, I should have to put up with it on a freaking toy forum.
People aren't buying the toy because it's a crap figure, end of story.
I really like the Finn figure personally.

Have no problem with John Boyega either just because he's black.

I reckon John will be awesome in The Force Awakens and he seems like a top guy and very friendly to boot.

I hope he has a long successful movie career.

Reaction score

Dude, take your politics somewhere else, weren't you the one complaining about my boba fett preferences?

Reaction score
Current Force Awakens figures ive seen "pegwarming"

the Rebel Resistance trooper
Poe
Finn
any deluxe Armor Up figure.
good old Constable

Reaction score
I've noticed a trend with the figures that are pegwarming. Each one of them is not Captain Phasma. :)

Reaction score
Everything is pegwarming near me. The figure that's sold out is black series FO stormtrooper