The Finds Awaken

Reaction score
It's been dry here for weeks now. The last good thing I saw was the VC wave with Jedi Luke, Hondo, Chirrut, and Fives.

I did see some of those 5POA Resistance figures at Five Below a few nights back.

Reaction score
I've been seeing some restocks at Gamestop. They seem to be the best if you're looking for the newest two waves of Black Series. Otherwise it's been pretty barebones everywhere. Well, except for Meijer that has a crap ton of 8 month old product.

Reaction score
Well, except for Meijer that has a crap ton of 8 month old product.
Speaking of...they do have Star Wars figures buy 1 get 1 50% off this week. If anyone needs Black Series ESB 40th wave 1 Meijer is your place. Plus a lot of Rey, Yavin Luke, Zorii and maybe some Jannah figures.

Reaction score
So as far as I can tell, no targets in Michigan got the black series remnant stormtrooper and they’re not on order with the stores. I got a preorder the day they went up which on Friday turned to back-order. Now it says 12/7. On a whim checked if they were online and they were a couple times this morning. Was able to order another and it says 12/4 for delivery. So strange.

Reaction score
So as far as I can tell, no targets in Michigan got the black series remnant stormtrooper and they’re not on order with the stores. I got a preorder the day they went up which on Friday turned to back-order. Now it says 12/7. On a whim checked if they were online and they were a couple times this morning. Was able to order another and it says 12/4 for delivery. So strange.
Crap, I never managed to get an order in, I guess I'm kinda depending on stores getting them...

Reaction score
I called Carpenter and they don’t have them. No stores around have them according to inventory. Still not 100% sure I believe it. I was able to get another online order in at 7:20 this morning, but they sold out again right after that.

Reaction score
Anybody find the Black Series Remnant Trooper in the wild? I'm still waiting on mine to ship.
I haven't been out looking for over a week, but I have been checking Brickseek/Popfindr daily. I haven't seen anything Black Series come up new aside from theMando Build-up pack. Reading some comments about the Remnant Stomrtrooper being nowhere to be found in store or on Brickseek/Popfindr for entire States is troubling. Looks like us, PA and at least a couple NY fans have noted an overal lack of stock. I don't know enough about Target and it's disbribution hubs, but I know they have several and it may just be we are all on the same one and they haven't gotten them in yet.

Or I guess they could have just sold out. But at least someone here would have caught them in stock I think, and so far not a peep. 🤷‍♂️

Has there been any regular Black Series sightings at a Target in our area in thelast 2 weeks? Like the Endor wave?

Reaction score
No Remnant Stormtroopers found today.

I ran out to pick up my Black Series Mando/Child pack at the Canton Ford Rd Target. They have almost nothing else StarWars BS. They did get in some more Holiday Range Troopers. And they have Hondo's Droid still. No TVC stuff there.

Westland Target had half a case of the Galaxys Edge 3&3/4 Droids figures. I am not sure if they work with the buy 2 get 1 free deal or not. They also had R5-P8 and a few Credt Cara Dune. Also not a single TVC item.

Westland Ollie's however...they did have TVC. Cassian Andor, just him and quite a few. I grabbed 2 just for custom parts. They had the Retro Collection game with Takin too, $7.99. There's a stack there, maybe 10-12. They had a ton of the Transformers Netflix Mystery Ultra Magnus sets if anybody was interested. Kind of a sad showing at Ollie's this year. Ross seems to be the big winner for stuff, at least Transformers.