The Finds Awaken

Reaction score
It's been dry here for weeks now. The last good thing I saw was the VC wave with Jedi Luke, Hondo, Chirrut, and Fives.

I did see some of those 5POA Resistance figures at Five Below a few nights back.

Reaction score
I've been seeing some restocks at Gamestop. They seem to be the best if you're looking for the newest two waves of Black Series. Otherwise it's been pretty barebones everywhere. Well, except for Meijer that has a crap ton of 8 month old product.

Reaction score
Well, except for Meijer that has a crap ton of 8 month old product.
Speaking of...they do have Star Wars figures buy 1 get 1 50% off this week. If anyone needs Black Series ESB 40th wave 1 Meijer is your place. Plus a lot of Rey, Yavin Luke, Zorii and maybe some Jannah figures.

Reaction score
So as far as I can tell, no targets in Michigan got the black series remnant stormtrooper and they’re not on order with the stores. I got a preorder the day they went up which on Friday turned to back-order. Now it says 12/7. On a whim checked if they were online and they were a couple times this morning. Was able to order another and it says 12/4 for delivery. So strange.

Reaction score
So as far as I can tell, no targets in Michigan got the black series remnant stormtrooper and they’re not on order with the stores. I got a preorder the day they went up which on Friday turned to back-order. Now it says 12/7. On a whim checked if they were online and they were a couple times this morning. Was able to order another and it says 12/4 for delivery. So strange.
Crap, I never managed to get an order in, I guess I'm kinda depending on stores getting them...

Reaction score
I called Carpenter and they don’t have them. No stores around have them according to inventory. Still not 100% sure I believe it. I was able to get another online order in at 7:20 this morning, but they sold out again right after that.

Reaction score
Anybody find the Black Series Remnant Trooper in the wild? I'm still waiting on mine to ship.

Reaction score
Anybody find the Black Series Remnant Trooper in the wild? I'm still waiting on mine to ship.
I haven't been out looking for over a week, but I have been checking Brickseek/Popfindr daily. I haven't seen anything Black Series come up new aside from theMando Build-up pack. Reading some comments about the Remnant Stomrtrooper being nowhere to be found in store or on Brickseek/Popfindr for entire States is troubling. Looks like us, PA and at least a couple NY fans have noted an overal lack of stock. I don't know enough about Target and it's disbribution hubs, but I know they have several and it may just be we are all on the same one and they haven't gotten them in yet.

Or I guess they could have just sold out. But at least someone here would have caught them in stock I think, and so far not a peep. 🤷‍♂️

Has there been any regular Black Series sightings at a Target in our area in thelast 2 weeks? Like the Endor wave?

Reaction score
I think they had the Endor Wave at Canton Target on Mich Ave a week or two ago. I can't remember when my wife went there and saw them.

Reaction score
No Remnant Stormtroopers found today.

I ran out to pick up my Black Series Mando/Child pack at the Canton Ford Rd Target. They have almost nothing else StarWars BS. They did get in some more Holiday Range Troopers. And they have Hondo's Droid still. No TVC stuff there.

Westland Target had half a case of the Galaxys Edge 3&3/4 Droids figures. I am not sure if they work with the buy 2 get 1 free deal or not. They also had R5-P8 and a few Credt Cara Dune. Also not a single TVC item.

Westland Ollie's however...they did have TVC. Cassian Andor, just him and quite a few. I grabbed 2 just for custom parts. They had the Retro Collection game with Takin too, $7.99. There's a stack there, maybe 10-12. They had a ton of the Transformers Netflix Mystery Ultra Magnus sets if anybody was interested. Kind of a sad showing at Ollie's this year. Ross seems to be the big winner for stuff, at least Transformers.

Reaction score
The Remnants hit the area today! I ordered one each from the Livonia and Canton Targets. I'm just hedging my bets, I'll cancel one when the other is ready.

Reaction score
I put an order in at Canton. If it gets filled, cool. If not, I still have my original preorder. My 11/29 order showed up by mail at 9am this morning! Didn’t expect it so early

Reaction score
I got nervous about them not pulling my order in time so I just went up to Canton. I snagged the two they had left.

Reaction score
Also, Westland's count is off, there's like 8 Remnants on the shelves right now.

They're probably online orders that haven't been pulled yet... which is why I got nervous about relying on that method!

Reaction score
If any of you guys strike out I'd sell my extra to you. I'm only asking for what I paid but you'd have to pick it up from me somewhere around Westland.

Reaction score
Found the new TVC Vader and Moff Gideon at Target on 28th St in GR just off 96 (3pm). One Gideon remained, rest of case was gone.

Reaction score
GameStop on Eisenhower in Ann Arbor had 1 black series Endor Han and 1 black series Armorer.

Reaction score
I was on the Ollie's site today checking out this weeks ad and noticed thy listed the Ypsilanti store as having no open hours. I checked Google and they list the store as "temporarily closed", anybody have any info?

Reaction score
I hit the Canton target and Walmart in Michigan Ave last night. No new Star Wars at all. I did find the newest wave of Marvel Legends with this guy though.2F690FC8-C789-4ACF-83B1-BD1066B5981F.jpeg

Reaction score
I hit the Canton target and Walmart in Michigan Ave last night. No new Star Wars at all. I did find the newest wave of Marvel Legends with this guy though.
Ford Rd Target had that wave in as well. I grabbed the Hand Ninja for my nephew who has some of the G.I.Joe Classified guys. Also not a bit of new Star Wars.

Reaction score
Just scored Kuill, Karga, and Gideon Black Series at Okemos Target at 8:30am.
One of each plus Dark Rey AND Armorer remained.

Reaction score
I wish Popfindr was working. I don't want to make a target run if they're not going to have them.

Reaction score
Lansing/Holt Target on Edgewood Blvd has 2 each of Kuill, Karga, and Gideon and 1 each of Armorer and Dark Rey as of 10:35am. All remained.

Reaction score
Picked up Greef Karga, Kuiil and Moff Gideon from Livonia Plymouth Rd Target earlier today (9am-ish). They still had a Kuiil and Karga there when I left. The other Gideon, Rey and Armorer had sold before I got there or where not yet stocked. The crew was stocking at the time.

Reaction score
I won't have a chance to go more than likely until after the kids are in bed tonight and will I really want to? I'm trying to be patient. I have preorders with amazon. It's sooooooo hard to not just drop everything I'm doing and go right. I highly doubt that amazon won't ship these before February.

Reaction score
My apologies for the repeated post, my app wasn’t loading well from the road.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I won't have a chance to go more than likely until after the kids are in bed tonight and will I really want to? I'm trying to be patient. I have preorders with amazon. It's sooooooo hard to not just drop everything I'm doing and go right. I highly doubt that amazon won't ship these before February.
I've been trying to do any...almost all Christmas shopping at either opening or closing times of the stores. Going into these stores at mid-day is awful. Target is basically still basically stocking only in the AM so stuff goes fast, but it looks like Walmart has people stocking nearly all day. I got an Incinerator Trooper the week before last as the guy was putting it out at 9pm.

I've been checking for this BS wave because I completely missed out on the better pre-orders when they went live. I slept through them. When word that the recent TVC wave was hitting I skipped out on checking stores because I had pre-orders at Pulse and Amazon. Even though both will wait till the very last moment to ship, and both could posssibly ship damaged items.

Reaction score
I hit the Carpenter rd Target and they had nothing but Luke/Yoda. Guy there said inventory showed 11 at Mich Ave Target in Canton. Went there and they still showed 11, but the kid said they’d all be out and then sort of remembered watching a guy and his kid carry them all away.

Reaction score
The Canton Ford Rd store had 2 Greef Karga and 1 Kuiil as of 11:30PM, they were closing at midnight so they'll likely be there in the morning.

Reaction score
Sterling Heights Walmart has the carbonized Mando wave (TVC) hanging on the pegs today. All 4 were still there around noon

Reaction score
Canton Mich. Ave store showed Remnant Stormtroopers in stock at Target.com today. I ran over at 7am and there was nothing out yet. Went home and placed a pick-up order, but yeah of course my order was canceled due to insufficiant stock. I guess though because the Stormtroopers are in stock at the warehouse they offered to ship me 1 with free shipping. Hopefully the online order will go through smoothly.

Reaction score
Target on Hall Rd. In Macomb has one GE Falcon for $279.99 in the clearance aisle if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
Ollie's is doing their after Christmas sale. Barely anything Star Wars related except from 5poa Resistance and Last Jedi figures and GoA Jedi Luke and Droids packs. But if you buy Transformers the Ypsi and Taylor stores have quite a few of the War for Cybertron Ultra Magnus spoiler sets for just $17 each.

Reaction score
Just saw on Instagram BS Jar Jar was found at Sterling Heights Target. He also showed up in FL and GA.