The Finds Awaken

Reaction score
I hit Saline Walmart at lunch on the off chance that Brickseek was wrong. They weren't about the CW exclusives. None there. But I did find a fresh case of Wave 27 black series. I picked up the Armorer and the Incinerator Trooper. I decided to not go nuts so I left everything else. almost grabbed Luke and Leia, but I have them on preorder with Pulse, so I can wait.

Reaction score
I hit Saline Walmart at lunch on the off chance that Brickseek was wrong. They weren't about the CW exclusives. None there. But I did find a fresh case of Wave 27 black series. I picked up the Armorer and the Incinerator Trooper. I decided to not go nuts so I left everything else. almost grabbed Luke and Leia, but I have them on preorder with Pulse, so I can wait.
I was up early this morning and checked Brickseek and seen nothing. Still says nothing at any stores. It's getting frustrating knowing something is off. I had actually gave up yesterday and just ordered the Incinerator Trooper off Amazon.

Reaction score
I had him preordered on Amazon but I didn't want to wait until December. I had the armorer preordered on Pulse, but I decided I wanted her now. such a great looking figure.

Reaction score
I had him preordered on Amazon but I didn't want to wait until December. I had the armorer preordered on Pulse, but I decided I wanted her now. such a great looking figure.
I had the Incinerator pre-ordered on Pulse, then cancelled hoping to find it in store. But I should have really just kept him knowing that I'm not out as much at stores as I had been this Summer. I showed my wife the DX Armorer when I opened the box and she thought it was really cool, she likes the character in the show a lot. I told her I wasn't sure about it, and about the retail one having the plastic fur and she said "oh...that's dumb". So who knows, maybe she'll be deciding if I keep the DX one. :)

Reaction score
I was at the Belleville Meijer and Walmart stores today around 2pm. Meijer had wave 1 of the ESB 40th figures and black series boxed with knight of Ren. Nothing at Walmart not even peg warmers. Just lightsabers and mission fleet stuff.

Reaction score
I was checking some other zip codes just to see. My parents live in Ludington, so I checked there. Nothing at the Ludington Walmart, but the Whitehall and Grand Haven Walmarts are showing in stock. I'm not sure if anyone who regularly checks this thread is near that area.

Reaction score
Looks like Saline might have got some... and I'm stuck at work doing inventory most of the weekend.
I noticed about 4 stores in Metro Detroit area got them last night. I thought about going out, but no store is close enough for me to bother.

I think store exclusives fatigue is setting in.

Reaction score
Up at 4am for a 2 hour drive north to try and score the coveted new Clone Wars Black Series.

Houghton Lake has them (though they are not on the floor yet, I learned first hand).

West Branch’s display just hit the floor and I grabbed one of each of the CW BS. Those Carbon TVC are cool but not my thing.

Midland shows they have them as well according to BrickSeek.

Alma shows one of the 4 figures in stock. Not sure what’s up with that.

Good luck all!!

Now my 2 hour drive home. Gonna need some coffee. 🤣

Reaction score
Now that's commitment.

Brickseek is now showing the exclusives in stock at Saline, Troy and Taylor.

I would only be interested in the vintage figures and I don't think I need them at eighteen bucks a pop.

Reaction score
Wish I could say absolutely it was commitment more than fear.😂 After seeing so many guys on social media buying every figure in the shippers, I was concerned I may not find these exclusives at retail.
I’ll be curious if my local St Johns store even gets these in. They seem to be hitting primarily at the super stores.

Reaction score
So annoyed with Saline Walmart right now. Went there last night and today. Still not out and no one knows where they are.

Reaction score
So annoyed with Saline Walmart right now. Went there last night and today. Still not out and no one knows where they are.
Thanks for checking Saline Walmart today. I was about to make a special trip there. I might try tomorrow to see if the shipper is out. I just want a set of the TVC carbonized figures.

Reaction score
Livonia showed they had some so I ran up there like a madman, and of course there was nothing out. I might go back up there later on, I'm also worried about getting my hands on a Loyalist. If I find them I'll grab what I can for you guys.

Reaction score
They put them out at Saline. They’re way at the back of the electronics with the TVs. I grabbed the only loyalist left and one Ashoka and one Mauldalorian. They had 2 Mauldalorian left and 4 each of the clone and Ashoka. They also had the carbonized TVC figure.

Reaction score
Ugh, back there? I didn't really check there at Livonia!
Me and my son just checked Livonia EVERYWHERE. Including the TV section. There are not out here yet. We will come back up later tonight. I’ll keep you posted. Please do the same if you spot any in the area.

Reaction score
Me and my son just checked Livonia EVERYWHERE. Including the TV section. There are not out here yet. We will come back up later tonight. I’ll keep you posted. Please do the same if you spot any in the area.
Cool, thanks for the intel. Looks like Canton has em now, too.

If I see any Loyalists I'm going to straight up buy them for you fellow Scummers and we can work it out later (at cost) since he's the rare one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Their truck manifest has been entered into their system upon arrival at least. Who knows when they will be put out. Stores like Bellville and Mich. Ave Canton stores are suuuper slow at getting stock out.
Ughh, I foresee a lot of wasted time and gas in my future...

Reaction score
I've been thinking it over all day and I'm just skipping them. All of them. But if I see any out there I'll post it.
Thank you TKRC13:D(y) for letting me know Saline had them out.

I picked up a set of the TVC carbonized figures and Ahsoka, Mauldalorian and Clone at 5pm.
1 Ahsoka and clone remain plus 3 sets of TVC and 1 extra TVC Mando. The other TVC have 4 but Mando had 5 in the display.

Brickseek shows CW in stock at Belleville, Both Canton stores, Livonia (plymouth rd), Taylor, Woodhaven and Monroe.
Brickseek shows TVC in stock at these stores and still at Saline.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just checked those two, still nothing at noon.

Which is peculiar since Livonias count is dropping...

This has really sucked looking for these this weekend.

Reaction score
Just found at the Roseville Walmart, the shipper is hiding between two other pallets, in the main aisle by the automotive section. I just grabbed Ahsoka. 3 Ahsokas, 2 Clones, 1 Mauldalorian remain. Did not see any Loyalists. Also about 4 each of TVC carbonized collection remain.

Attachments

Reaction score
Canton Ford Rd Walmart has the Star Wars PDQ out. I'm guessing maybe the Mich. Ave store too, since their numbers are going down but I didn't go there.

I went out for the TVC figures but I'll comment on those in the proper place. I passed on all 4 of them and actually grabbed some of the BS figures. Very nice looking Ashoka, my first figure of her. Also picked up 2 Clones and a Mandalorian Loyalist. He also looks waaayyy better in hand than in the promo shots. I was kinda down on these CW figures, but I really should have waited to see them in hand first.

Store manager opened the display for me when I asked, and tore the **** out of it.

Reaction score
Well, I hit 6 WMs between Livonia and Toledo that all showed stock today but only saw the display out at one of them. It's funny how things sell from the shipper before it even hits the floor. I did manage to grab a Super Commando at the Monroe Walmart.

So between this whole fiasco and missing the preorder, I'm gonna have to farm this one out. If you come across an extra Loyalist please spare me a thought and I will compensate you richly for your troubles!

Reaction score
This Morning...

Roseville Walmart - Completely Empty (other than the Hasbro crap that no one wants)
Warren Walmart - Not Displayed Yet (or couldn't find it)
Sterling Heights Walmart - Not Displayed Yet (or couldn't find it)

Afternoon...

Chesterfield Walmart - Completely Empty (other than the Hasbro crap that no one wants)
Walmart by Partridge Creek - Not Displayed Yet (or couldn't find it)

Just wanted to get 1 or 2 of each TVC, but that seems impossible.

Does look like some of the preorders have been re-open on Walmart if anyone is interested... but with their crappy shipping (ordered some MOTU (a Walmart exclusive) from them and they just destroyed the cards), I actually prefer in-store.

The "crap" that I refer to from Hasbro is the exact items that sit in the aisle and never sell. Some kind of figure with a vehicle that is aimed at kids (not collectors) and a "dark saber" from the Mandalorian.

I can't fathom why Hasbro would want Walmart to take on more merchandise that won't sell, and the stuff that people want wasn't nearly enough and will never be restocked.

And yet they keep getting exclusives that people can't buy... including the Mandalorian and Child TVC build-up pack that was announced today... and that can't be preordered because it is OUT OF STOCK.

It just sucks.

I checked Roseville and Chesterfield based on the reports here and at the very least I found the empty shipper... if anyone spots them anywhere else, I hope they post it.

Happy hunting.

Reaction score
If my wife wouldn't kill me, I'd totally get one of those Dark Sabers. Those are awesome!

Reaction score
If my wife wouldn't kill me, I'd totally get one of those Dark Sabers. Those are awesome!
Yeah pretty neat. That and the higher end sabers are all really nice. I just wouldn't know where to put them, they'd just end up staying boxed up and stashed away in a closet sadly.

Reaction score
Plymouth Rd., Livonia Walmart finally had the dislay out. No loyalists are left but the rest of the black series is still there. And all of the TVC carbonized.

Reaction score
Plymouth Rd., Livonia Walmart finally had the dislay out. No loyalists are left but the rest of the black series is still there. And all of the TVC carbonized.
I think that they had been sold out of those Loyalists for days according to Brickseek. So either an employee grabbed them for themselves, or got them from the back for a customer.

With Livonia's display finally out that leaves Troy still (seemingly) remaining to put it out. Odd since they were one of the first 2 I had seen with stock counts in last week.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think that they had been sold out of those Loyalists for days according to Brickseek. So either an employee grabbed them for themselves, or got them from the back for a customer.

With Livonia's display finally out that leaves Troy still (seemingly) remaining to put it out. Odd since they were one of the first 2 I had seen with stock counts in last week.
I got the last Loyalist at Plymouth Road this morning...

Reaction score
Out on a household supplies run and stopped at the toy dept at Mich. Ave Walmart in Canton. They had the SW Black Series Holiday Snowtrooper. I did want this, but passed. After last weeks run of toy buys/arrivals I need a couple weeks break.

Reaction score
Canton Meijer re-stocked Black Series wave 24 today. I couldn't pass up Commander Bly after looking for so long. So I guess my break from buying anything for 2 weeks has already come undone.

They had a full case, so as of this morning they had a Dooku and Knight of Ren on top of multiple Zorii Bliss, Sith Troopers and Yavin Lukes from previous re-stocks.