The Finds Awaken

Reaction score
TVC.

I went back to the Westland store to check on a few figures for Lobotscomb and they are near sold out already. Only 4 Landos and a Chewy left.
I went to the Westland Ollie’s yesterday and picked up a couple boxes. 3 Praet. Guards, 1 stormtrooper, 1 Scarif stormtrooper, 2 Yakfaces, Vader, Lando, both Leias, Chewie, Phasma, 2 Skiff Guards, and 1 Luke. Not a bad deal at all.

Reaction score
Found 1 Luke at St Johns and Charlotte Wally. The rest of the wave was gone in both stores. The Charlotte Wally had a full set of 40th Wave 3 which I snagged.

Reaction score
Found 1 Luke at St Johns and Charlotte Wally. The rest of the wave was gone in both stores. The Charlotte Wally had a full set of 40th Wave 3 which I snagged.
Nice to see Walmart is getting ESB wave 3 in now. When I was out the week before last a Walmart store I was at (Livonia?) had just put out ESB wave 1 again. Meijer had also stocked wave 1.

I was suppossed to get up and go grocery shopping and maybe look for new Trasnformers this morning. Woke up at 8am and saw the rain and just went back to sleep.

Reaction score
I got the 40th Anniversary Vader from Amazon yesterday. If you're on the fence about this new Vader, get it! It's even better than the ANH Vader. better elbows and it has butterfly shoulders.

Reaction score
I got the 40th Anniversary Vader from Amazon yesterday. If you're on the fence about this new Vader, get it! It's even better than the ANH Vader. better elbows and it has butterfly shoulders.
It's in my batch of things to open. Just a mess around here now. Although the new Stormtrooper jumped place in line and had gotten open earlier last week. Still keep picking that one up and fiddling around with it each day.

Reaction score
The last few days I checked out about 14-16 Walgreens stores for Black Series figures. Hit most all in Canton, Livonia, Westland, Garden City, Farmington and a few in Dearborn, Wayne and Commerce. Lots of Finns, Reys and Jyns. All I came away with was a Rio Durant. Only figure I found that I needed. Or should say wanted. I missed out by not doing this hunt as soon as I heard about the BS sale going on. At just $7.99 a figure even stores filled with Force Awakens figures like the Canton Walgreens had ended up selling most of them.

The hope of finding a Clone Wars Kenobi was maybe a bit too silly of me. ;)

Reaction score
The last few days I checked out about 14-16 Walgreens stores for Black Series figures. Hit most all in Canton, Livonia, Westland, Garden City, Farmington and a few in Dearborn, Wayne and Commerce. Lots of Finns, Reys and Jyns. All I came away with was a Rio Durant. Only figure I found that I needed. Or should say wanted. I missed out by not doing this hunt as soon as I heard about the BS sale going on. At just $7.99 a figure even stores filled with Force Awakens figures like the Canton Walgreens had ended up selling most of them.

The hope of finding a Clone Wars Kenobi was maybe a bit too silly of me. ;)
Sounds like Walgreens was planning ahead by clearing out clogged Star Wars spots before that exclusive BS Phase 1 Clone comes in this month.

Reaction score
Carpenter Rd Target didn’t have much in the way of figures, but they did have two Black Series Probe Droids for 50% off. Also they had the design a droid Artoo and BB unit. 2 of each. I picked up the only Artoo pop socket they had. Replacing my Spidey one.

Reaction score
Belleville Walmart had 1 case of the Luke Stormtrooper wave this morning. I just needed the Power Droid and left the remaining 7 figures because I bought them earlier on the Target website. I still would like a second Power Droid or Gonk. I'm also still looking for the Target Galaxy's Edge Black and Orange Astromech to complete my set of all 6 droids.

Reaction score
Went out for Transformers, came home with Star Wars. Dearborn was good to me today.

I had seen a single Probe Droid at Dearborn Heights Target store, but the box was crushed. Thought it maybe a damaged Amazon purchase swapped out for in-store one. Was on clearance for $21. I passed because of the damage. They had what looked like a loaded endcap display of Galaxy's Edge 6" figures until I got closer and noticed it was just Yavin Luke and Jannahs. Nothing else of much interest there.

The Dearborn Ford/Greenfield Target also had one last Probe Droid, and in great shape and cheaper. This one I bought at $15. This store also stocked their clearance Black Series in the Galaxy's Edge endcap display. A mix of Reys, Luke, a Solo Lando and a Jyn Erso. All $10 each.

The Game Stop in the same strip mall had nothing much. This store didn't clearance out older Black Series like many others have. They still have a Archive Scout Trooper and Luke X-Wing I would have grabbed for extras had they been on sale.

The FiveBelow next to Target looked to have just stocked the 5poa Solo wave of figures. I know a lot of people have found these at FiveBelow around the country, but this was my first time. I wonder if they are shipping out more to stores. I grabbed the Guards and the 1 Quay they had left.

I checked the Dearborn BestBuy for printer ink, and saw they had 2 TVC Sith Troopers, and also a Black Series Sith Trooper. They had 2 Imperial Troop Transports, but Amazon has a better deal on thos right now. The Walmart across the street didn't have anything. I was hoping for a lingering TVC Skiff Lando, but nope. They had a ton of them when I was there in May. Kinda glad though, the checkout lines were crazy bad.

dtp-sw5poasolo-02.jpg

Reaction score
Belleville Walmart had 1 case of the Luke Stormtrooper wave this morning. I just needed the Power Droid and left the remaining 7 figures because I bought them earlier on the Target website. I still would like a second Power Droid or Gonk. I'm also still looking for the Target Galaxy's Edge Black and Orange Astromech to complete my set of all 6 droids.
Dearborn Target had what looked like a near full case of the droids. Dearborn may be a bit of a ride without any guarantee of what's still there. Was trying to double check on Popfindr and I can't get anything but their "Try browsing more human." notice to come up. :(

Reaction score
Dearborn Target had what looked like a near full case of the droids. Dearborn may be a bit of a ride without any guarantee of what's still there. Was trying to double check on Popfindr and I can't get anything but their "Try browsing more human." notice to come up. :(
Popfindr is showing Dearborn Target on Ford Rd has 14 of the droid packs. Target in Livonia on Plymouth Rd has 18.
of course, Popfindr is sometimes not 100% accurate. Nor is brickseek. That shows Belleville Walmart has 5 of the newest black series wave. Not a trace of them there.

Reaction score
Popfindr is showing Dearborn Target on Ford Rd has 14 of the droid packs. Target in Livonia on Plymouth Rd has 18.
of course, Popfindr is sometimes not 100% accurate. Nor is brickseek. That shows Belleville Walmart has 5 of the newest black series wave. Not a trace of them there.
Cool, I knew I had seen them but wasn't sure on just how many were in the display still. Turns out my issue with Popfindr is that it will no longer work on my laptop (browser). Works on my tablet though. I did notice the few Black Series numbers at local Walmart stores have been stagnant the past couple days. Nothing in that series but Snowspeeder Luke would seem like a slow seller so I guess their numbers are off.

Reaction score
Thanks for the help on the droid packs. Those locations are a bit of a drive for me and with the virus out there. I found a decent deal on the bay to get the last one I needed. Missed out on the new Mando figure a week or so ago at Target and haven't seen that wave since at Target, Meijer or Walmart in the Ann Arbor- Ypsilanti area. I never saw the regular black series issue and got lucky and got 1 carbonized version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the help on the droid packs. Those locations are a bit of a drive for me and with the virus out there. I found a decent deal on the bay to get the last one I needed. Missed out on the new Mando figure a week or so ago at Target and haven't seen that wave since at Target, Meijer or Walmart in the Ann Arbor- Ypsilanti area. I never saw the regular black series issue and got lucky and got 1 carbonized version.
It took me I think 5-6 months to find the regular Mandalorian figure from last year. I knew the Beskar one would be hard to find so I just went ahead and ordered 2 from Dorkside when they went up. If I see any at stores I'll be sure to post it.

Reaction score
Just picked up my Walgreens Clone lieutenant with the ship to store option. He’s amazing!! The figure came beautifully sealed in bubble wrap snug inside a perfectly sized box. Someone else in this small town ordered the same way. 😊

Reaction score
The target on 28th St. and Grand Rapids has what looks like a case of the clone commander Wolffe wave minus all Gonks. Looks like three each of Wolf, stormy Luke, and K-2SO as of 9:00am

Reaction score
So now there’s two waves of Black Series hitting. At least I hope the beskar Mando wave will show up again. Keep your eyes peeled!

Reaction score
So now there’s two waves of Black Series hitting. At least I hope the beskar Mando wave will show up again. Keep your eyes peeled!
I've been checking DPCIs for these waves at Target and none in the Detroit/Toledo area seem to have gotten a second shipment yet.

Reaction score
I've been checking DPCIs for these waves at Target and none in the Detroit/Toledo area seem to have gotten a second shipment yet.
I know they had hit both the Canton Walmarts a few weeks back (not seen, but assumed by Brickseek search), but nothing since there or any Target searches. I'd be shocked and also not surprised if that wave was one and done. Things are a mess this year.

Reaction score
I had to exchange a damaged DVD at Westland Best Buy and noticed they had 2 of the TVC Carbon Freezing Chambers on the shelf.

Reaction score
I found a Kamino Clone Trooper at GameStop tonight. It was the one on Ellsworth. I saw Teebo at the GameStop by the Walmart on Telegraph on Sunday. It’s the one right off of 94.

Reaction score
I was finally able to grab a GE Hondo today at Canton Mich. Ave Target. Great figure! They also had Cardinal and Mountain Troopers. Looks like Black Series wave 24 is just now hitting Meijer stores too. Canton must have gotten it earlier this week and Bellville today or yesterday probably. Bly was gone from both, and I was able to grab a Dooku in Bellville since I had still never gotten him. I will have to look out for Bly.

Of note, and kinda weird, the Mich Ave Target had 4 of the 5poa digital commerative 4 packs for ESB. Priced at $20 each. Don't know what dark corner of their stockroom they appeared from. I want that Bossk and IG-88 but I think the new 5 pack of bounty hunters is a better deal for them.

sw-digcom-esb.jpg

Reaction score
I was finally able to grab a GE Hondo today at Canton Mich. Ave Target. Great figure! They also had Cardinal and Mountain Troopers. Looks like Black Series wave 24 is just now hitting Meijer stores too. Canton must have gotten it earlier this week and Bellville today or yesterday probably. Bly was gone from both, and I was able to grab a Dooku in Bellville since I had still never gotten him. I will have to look out for Bly.

Of note, and kinda weird, the Mich Ave Target had 4 of the 5poa digital commerative 4 packs for ESB. Priced at $20 each. Don't know what dark corner of their stockroom they appeared from. I want that Bossk and IG-88 but I think the new 5 pack of bounty hunters is a better deal for them.

View attachment 364228
I saw those sets when I was there earlier picking up another set of 6 of the galaxy's edge droid factory figures. Not sure if they were stockroom find or came from distrubution center. Very strange to see them.

Reaction score
Ford Rd. Canton Target had a few of those commerative sets as well. JediTempleArchives has a report of of these hitting everywhere.

That Target also had a Hondo and a few Capt. Cardinals. I've never seen the droid factory figures in the wild.

Reaction score
Sorry for the late post. Wife found Fives/Hondo TVC wave at Target on west Saginaw in Lansing yesterday afternoon.

Reaction score
Target on hall had the latest TVC wave with Luke Jedi/Hondo/Fives/Chirrut. Picked up the entire wave and an extra Luke Jedi and left the rest. They had 2 cases.

Reaction score
That wave was also at Carpenter Rd Target at lunch time. Almost grabbed the Hondo for my boy, but I've got one coming via Amazon on Monday for him, so I left it.

Reaction score
Ford Rd. Canton Target had it also, I grabbed the last remaining Fives. Guess I can cancel my EE order.

Reaction score
I bought TVC Chirrut from Canton Mich. Ave store. He looked to be the last of the wave at that store. Westland Target had a TVC Hondo and Fives but I passed. I was watching the stock counts these past few days, but just didn't "feel it" this week. I did also see remnants of the last wave out tonight too, a few Wolffes and Luke Stormtoopers.

Reaction score
Looking around a few stores and it's grim out there for Star Wars.

Anybody spot Black Series wave 27? I haven't seen any spikes in store inventories, but that can be missed. Still haven't seen any re-stocks of wave 26. Meijer is gonna be useless, still overlowing with ESB wave 1. I have noticed more Target GE stuf hanging around. Cardinal was at several stores including Canton Mich. Ave and Livonia Plymouth. The Livonia store and Target in Ypsi/AA on Carpenter both had a single Mountain Trooper. Walmart in Canton on Ford Rd did get in the ESB Luke & Yoda 2pk.

TVC seems just as elusive. Saw some K2's and a Woffe at Taylor Walmart today, and...I think that's all. Nothing at any of the 3 Target stores I was at between today and yesterday. Checked Ollie's in Ypsi too with a hope of something exciting, but no.

Reaction score
I was just at Carpenter Rd Target. They had two captain cardinals. I didn't see a mountain trooper. According to popfindr they've had one in stock for weeks, but I dont' think they actually do. Meijer on Carpenter had a crap ton of Wave 1 40th and a some Zorii Blisses and at least 1 Knight of Ren.

Saline Walmart had the TVC wave that has Anakin and Obi-Wan from the clone wars in it. I haven't seen a black series figure there in months. It think they got 1 case of wave 26. Nothing more since then. I missed out on those figures. I've been checking Popfindr and Brickseek at least once a day and have seen no changes in inventory at either Target or Walmart for Wave 26/27. Luckily I have Purge Troopers coming tomorrow, Endor Han on Friday, and Beskar Mando by Monday if not before.

Reaction score
I was just at Carpenter Rd Target. They had two captain cardinals. I didn't see a mountain trooper.
There was 1 there this morning, hanging in the normal SW section. I thought about for a minute but passed. I ended up grabbing a bunch of newish Transformers for Christmas gifts to get the $10 off $50.

Luckily I have Purge Troopers coming tomorrow, Endor Han on Friday, and Beskar Mando by Monday if not before.
I'm eagerly awaiting my Beskar Mando, have 2 still on order from Dorkside. Some folks in the forum have already indicated they have gotten Mandos and Stormtoopers (which I also have on order) from Dorkside, so I'm hoping they come soon.

Reaction score
There was 1 there this morning, hanging in the normal SW section. I thought about for a minute but passed. I ended up grabbing a bunch of newish Transformers for Christmas gifts to get the $10 off $50.

I'm eagerly awaiting my Beskar Mando, have 2 still on order from Dorkside. Some folks in the forum have already indicated they have gotten Mandos and Stormtoopers (which I also have on order) from Dorkside, so I'm hoping they come soon.
Argh! I was there at lunch and for some reason thought I just saw 2 Cardinals. Bummer

Reaction score
Last night I found the Black/Yellow and White/Purple Galaxies Edge droids at Target at CMU. They had doubles of all the B-B’s and at least 3 of the Red/White R2/R5 droid.
They also had a peg full of Wolffes, a K2, Jedi Luke, Hondo, and Chirrut as well as Han and Leia wave of 40th anniversary BS.

Reaction score
I'll be checking BrickSeek religiously, but if anyone comes across the Walmart Exclusive Black Series Clone Wars figures, please post! My preorders keep getting pushed back and they're showing up in stores.

Reaction score
I never even managed to get a preorder in! I'm just looking for the two Mandos, any help would be appreciated/reciprocated! I'm back to delivering around Detroit and Toledo so I'll be hunting for them once I get a Brickseek number to work with...

Reaction score
I never even managed to get a preorder in! I'm just looking for the two Mandos, any help would be appreciated/reciprocated! I'm back to delivering around Detroit and Toledo so I'll be hunting for them once I get a Brickseek number to work with...
Mauldalorian - 723164049
Mando Loyalist - 744349731
Ahsoka - 344788920
332nd Trooper - 555405259

Those are the Walmart SKUs. Ahsoka doesn't return any results. The other 3 say Out of Stock for everywhere that shows up for 48197.