The Finds Awaken

Reaction score
D5A4ABC3-8E32-4F60-BFBE-27BF733BD1C3.jpeg

Picked this lot up on Friday from Target. Had a super nice young lady pull them from the back for me (except for Bespin Luke; the entire repack wave was on the pegs). Was actually nice to see some new SW stuff actually on the pegs.

Reaction score
If anyone spots the 40th Anniversary Wave 3. Please post!
Canton Ford Road store still hase what I guess is a case ofwave 2 in their stock room from when the issue with street dates occured a few months back. They never put it out and they will likely not get wave 3 until they sell through wave 2. I pre-order Fett and the Snowtrooper but would like a Vader if he looks good in person.

Reaction score
I picked up Poe’s X-Wing from Barnes & Noble in Allen Park today for $49.99 +tax. There was one remaining.

Reaction score
Was at the Ypsi Ollie's today and to my surprise they had the Mandalorian plush toys of "the Child". Kinda soon for them to be getting those.

Target stores were a bust. The 2 Canton stores showed stock on new G.I.Joes. Stock has now dropped a few units at each store since about 9am. I didn't see them at either store.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, now I see that the Teebo wave of Black Series is showing up at Targets. Please post if you see them. None in Michigan yet that I know of

Reaction score
No sightings for me on 40th ESB wave 3 or BS new box wave at Target yet. Haven't even seen 40th ESB wave 2 at a Walmart. Speaking of...Walmart, stores around here are looking pretty sad, especially in the "boys toys" aisle.

Did see boxed Mission Fleet toys today. I grabbed a Vader/TIE and Mando/Speeder. I wanted the Captain Rex too, maybe later.

Reaction score
No sightings for me on 40th ESB wave 3 or BS new box wave at Target yet. Haven't even seen 40th ESB wave 2 at a Walmart. Speaking of...Walmart, stores around here are looking pretty sad, especially in the "boys toys" aisle.

Did see boxed Mission Fleet toys today. I grabbed a Vader/TIE and Mando/Speeder. I wanted the Captain Rex too, maybe later.
I've been to both the Saline Walmart and the Mich Ave Walmart in Canton.Their Star Wars sections suck.

Reaction score
I missed out on Wave 3 of the 40th anniversary black series at the carpenter rd target yesterday. Just wanted Vader but he was gone when I got there. Just Luke and Snowtrooper.

Reaction score
I missed out on Wave 3 of the 40th anniversary black series at the carpenter rd target yesterday. Just wanted Vader but he was gone when I got there. Just Luke and Snowtrooper.
You may want to look in on the Canton Michigan Ave store's counts tomorrow. They have had 2 ESB Landos sitting there for awhile, and they typically get stocked a day later than most other stores.

Some stores got their shipments today of what looks like again...just 1 case. Livonia 8mile stock went from 5 to 1 before I even left the house. Canton Ford Rd showed an added 5 units but had nothing out. Checked Westland because they too showed stock today, but nothing on pegs and not a soul insight. Checked online again when I got home and Canton stil showed stock, of course it said 14 because they screwed up wave 2 so badly. Went back after lunch and sure enough they had 1 set of ESB wave 3. I grabbed Boba, Vader and Hoth Stormtrooper. Chewie and Luke still there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well folks, get ready if you're looking for the Teebo Wave of the Black series. I'm going camping this weekend in a town with no Target, so I'm sure they'll hit all area Targets tomorrow morning since I won't be able to get to a target until Sunday evening :p

Reaction score
Well folks, get ready if you're looking for the Teebo Wave of the Black series. I'm going camping this weekend in a town with no Target, so I'm sure they'll hit all area Targets tomorrow morning since I won't be able to get to a target until Sunday evening :p
It's been been a bit longer in the time from when they are first found and when we see them. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if it's not released wider in MI untill next week.

Reaction score
You're checking DPCIs on Popfindr, right? It's not showing this wave in the area yet...

Reaction score
Sorry about the late report.
Yesterday (Saturday the 22) I found new Black Series at Owosso/Corunna GameStop.

I picked up a Fisto and Geonosis Battle Droid.
Left:
1 Kit
1 Geonosis Battle Droid
1 New Rebels Hera Sundula
1 New Rebels Astromech (sorry, don’t know his name)
They also had offeworld Jawa and exclusive battle droid.

Reaction score
Looks like the Canton Ford Rd Target is finally putting out BS ESB 40th wave 2 that has been held in the stock room since May. Saw a lone TIE Pilot today when I went to try and get a G.I.Joe Classified Baroness. No Baroness left, but a worker just set out a case of new Marvel Legends and got the Maverick figure. I don't know what else was left in the case, somebody had grabbed another figure out already.

Reaction score
I saw that Carpenter Rd Target had restocked 40th Anniversary Black Series. I was hoping it was Wave 3 but it was Wave 1. I did find the new Marvel Legends AoA Apocalypse. They also had 3 Transformers Earthrise Seeker packs and all of the wave 1 Joes except for Scarlett.

Reaction score
I picked up a Hondo at Ford Rd Target in Canton. I tried Mich Ave first, but they didn’t have him or couldn’t find him. Saw the others too. Much Ave had Rex and Cardinal. Ford rd had Rex and the Mountain trooper. They also had a lot of the other Galaxy’s edge stuff. Much Ave I had to ask about the figures.

Reaction score
I struck out twice. Earlier this morning trying online. Couldnt get pages to add items. Then sold out. Only option for Hondo would have been a gamble on store pick-up in Allen Park. I knew it'd likely be sold before staff filled order, and I didn't know that I would have been able to get to ALlen Park before order timed out (if Target does that).

In store no 6in. aside from the droid at Michigan Ave Canton Target. Even Ford Rd sold out of all 6in. after TKRC13 was there. I knew my luck was bad for in-store finds becuase I couldn't leave the house until noon. I did see the 3&3/4 R2/BB sets. Naturally they were what I found because of course I wasn't looking for those.

I've been trying hard to be more positive about the toy hobby, but between this roll out and the Hasbro/Target G.I.Joe Cobra Island fiasco, I'm getting a little pissed at the pathedic displays of output from both companies. Stores getting as little as 2 of an item afer all the promotion and marketing before hand? Just jarring and pretty inexcusable. Luckily it wears off and I remember I don't really need this stuff. Plus it's only a matter of weeks before Hasbro Pulse puts up their SDCC offerings and it's another nightmarish event. Gotta keep my blood presure down because it'll surely blow up then.

Reaction score
You're totally right, Dafydd! Toy collecting has been subtly getting to be less fun and more work lately. I got into NECA stuff years ago when I couldn't find enough Hasbro stuff to keep the plastic monkey off my back. Now, you basically need to haunt stores and make a nuisance of yourself to get a hold of anything NECA TMNT related...

Reaction score
You're totally right, Dafydd! Toy collecting has been subtly getting to be less fun and more work lately. I got into NECA stuff years ago when I couldn't find enough Hasbro stuff to keep the plastic monkey off my back. Now, you basically need to haunt stores and make a nuisance of yourself to get a hold of anything NECA TMNT related...
Some of the NECA TMNT stuff is so nice looking. But then I read all the horror stories that go along with tying to buy some of it and it turns me off. At least it seems like NECA is trying to find solutions to the problems.

Reaction score
Some area Walmart stores are getting this wave in today.
Thanks. I know Carpenter Rd Target got the wave, but most of it was gone by noon. AA/Saline Rd Target got two cases. Popfindr shows they still have the full case. I don't think I'll be able to get up there today. After the Hondo stuff yesterday, if I ask my wife if she minds if I run up to Target, she'd probably kill me.

Reaction score
Thanks. I know Carpenter Rd Target got the wave, but most of it was gone by noon. AA/Saline Rd Target got two cases. Popfindr shows they still have the full case. I don't think I'll be able to get up there today. After the Hondo stuff yesterday, if I ask my wife if she minds if I run up to Target, she'd probably kill me.
In regards to wives, I kinda lucked out because mine wanted to go candle shopping today. But in terms of finding anything that was not so lucky. I did find a Mission Fleet Boba Fett for my nephews birthday in October but that's it. Oh and I cracked a tooth, so instead of going out toy hunting tomorrow I'm going to the dentist. 🤕

Reaction score
In regards to wives, I kinda lucked out because mine wanted to go candle shopping today. But in terms of finding anything that was not so lucky. I did find a Mission Fleet Boba Fett for my nephews birthday in October but that's it. Oh and I cracked a tooth, so instead of going out toy hunting tomorrow I'm going to the dentist. 🤕
That's rough, man. I hate the dentist.

We're dealing with our two kids starting remote school today and we've been babysitting two other kids while a teacher friend of ours tries to find a preschool/daycare for them. My wife is about to explode from stress.

Reaction score
I was able to get out tonight. Went to AA/Saline Rd Meijer. They had 1 Snowspeeder Luke, 1 Stormtrooper, 2 Ackbars, and 2 Teebos. Grabbed the stormtrooper and 1 Teebo. Both awesome figures. Teebo is awesome! I want more Ewoks!

Reaction score
Wife grabbed a GE astromech pack (the red one with extra dome) and a phase 4 BS Stormy at a couple Targets in Lansing yesterday for me. Most BS were long gone by mid afternoon according to popfndr.

Good to know the new BS are showing up at Walmart and Meijer as well. Maybe I’ll be able to find this whole wave at brick n mortar.😂

Reaction score
I hadn’t heard they were showing up at Meijer. That’s good. Hopefully amazon will get them in soon.

Reaction score
Was totally out of it yesterday so I didn't post. But on the way to the dentist I stopped at both Canon Target stores and got a new Stormtrooper and a G.I.Joe Classified Beach Head. The Stormtrooper is great. The dental extraction was not. But I had a wave of nostalgia come in as I played the the Stormtooper and recalled times when I was little geting Star Wars guys for bad trips to the hospital/doctors. Target had Ackbar and Luke yesterday as well, but that was it. I was shocked the Stormtooper was still there. The Joe figure was the only 1 they had.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention this yesterday, but Canton Ford Rd Target did have Captain Cardinal Tuesday morning. I'm sure this is useless info now, but just getting it out there.

Reaction score
Ollie's in Westland has some TVC figures. They had about 7-9 cases come in. There's 3 different waves, I got half a set plus some troopers, another collector got 1 set, so there's still a bunch there including troopers.

Here's the waves:
Lando/P.Guard/Chewie/Phasma/Stormtrooper
ESB Vader/Hoth Han/Hoth Leia/Endor Luke
Yakface/Klaatu/Boushh/Shoretrooper

They also had Range Troopers (Solo), but the boxes were not exact I don't recall which wave he was. It seems some were jumbled up when priced at the Ollies warehouse. These are in ad this week sowill go fast I bet. Didn't check any other stores.

edit: I should note that there were no Imperial Hovertank Commanders. Even though the ad in paper and in-store shows him.

swollies.jpg

Reaction score
Ollie's in Westland has some TVC figures. They had about 7-9 cases come in. There's 3 different waves, I got half a set plus some troopers, another collector got 1 set, so there's still a bunch there including troopers.

Here's the waves:
Lando/P.Guard/Chewie/Phasma/Stormtrooper
ESB Vader/Hoth Han/Hoth Leia/Endor Luke
Yakface/Klaatu/Boushh/Shoretrooper

They also had Range Troopers (Solo), but the boxes were not exact I don't recall which wave he was. It seems some were jumbled up when priced at the Ollies warehouse. These are in ad this week sowill go fast I bet. Didn't check any other stores.

edit: I should note that there were no Imperial Hovertank Commanders. Even though the ad in paper and in-store shows him.

View attachment 361883
are you willing to ship me some? We dont have Ollies...

Reaction score
I hadn’t heard they were showing up at Meijer. That’s good. Hopefully amazon will get them in soon.
I got that from your previous post. My apologies if I misunderstood.

I was able to get out tonight. Went to AA/Saline Rd Meijer. They had 1 Snowspeeder Luke, 1 Stormtrooper, 2 Ackbars, and 2 Teebos. Grabbed the stormtrooper and 1 Teebo. Both awesome figures. Teebo is awesome! I want more Ewoks!

Reaction score
I was at Ollies near Ann Arbor MI yesterday and found the Phasma wave. Picked up 2 Praetorian Guards, 1 Chewy, and 1 Phasma. Left 4 Lando, 1 Phasma and 3 Chewys. Someone beat me to the stormtroopers. I was told to come back when the ad started today but nothing new was put out. They must have had 2 cases based on what was left.