The Finds Awaken

Reaction score
I just picked up a probe droid at Westland Meijer! It was the only one on the shelf or I'd have grabbed an extra for you guys.

I wonder how many are in a case?
I think it's 2 per case. Most Meijers I've checked say they have 2 or 4 in stock. Not that they can find them.... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I come baring a gift... the new DPCI for the new SW VC figures is 087162097
They are definitely hitting.
Canton, Westland and Troy are showing 8 on hand each as of right now. 11:45am
I went to Southfield, Allen Park and Ford rd off southfield yesterday...they all had them and I bought whatever I could so those are picked over now.
Good Luck and MTFBWY

Reaction score
I went to Southfield, Allen Park and Ford rd off southfield yesterday...they all had them and I bought whatever I could so those are picked over now.
Good Luck and MTFBWY
I checked Canton and nothing but a few Jyns and a Snoke.

Went back, and they did stock them. Guess I was too quick to run out and check before.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ann Arbor/Saline Rd Meijer finished? their reset. No probe droids. They did have a 40th Han, Yoda, and AT-AT Driver. Still on the pegs. I assume that the probe droids were either never there or snatched up when the rest of the 40th wave was.

Reaction score
Good Luck and MTFBWY

You are the man and I thank you for your gift!! I read this right before I went to lunch, and my office is about a mile from the Troy store. Sure enough, I walked out with a full set of this wave!! I was certain I'd have to wait for my pre-orders from BBTS. So a huge THANK YOU to you, 66diorama66!!

Reaction score
Cool, I'm glad I was able to help someone out.
Many years I have used this forum to find what I needed.
I also saw that the new dpci is listed in Vintage collection finds now as well.
On Sunday morning about 1am i saw a post on FB about someone finding them but, the Dpci was not posted.
I was extremely lucky that I walked into them on the pegs at the first store I went to later that morning, it was an easy hunt after that.
I was able to cancel my Dorkside order, it was so nice to find stuff on the shelves, total toygasm!

Reaction score
On Sunday morning about 1am i saw a post on FB about someone finding them but, the Dpci was not posted.
The dcpi is the same as it has been since Triple Force Friday. That's the reason many were not listing the number for the Mando wave. If you look at the street date info it still says October 4th, 2019 for this dcpi.

Reaction score
I stopped at Carpenter Rd Meijer on my lunch today. They had Probe Droids!!! I grabbed both that they have. One for me and one for a friend who doesn't live in a state with Meijer. They also had the whole 1st wave of 40th Black Series. The head on Bespin Luke looks better, but still doesn't look good.

Reaction score
Glad you finally got one, dude! I felt a little guilty when I found one without really looking when I know you and others have put in a lot of leg work on this!

Reaction score
Glad you finally got one, dude! I felt a little guilty when I found one without really looking when I know you and others have put in a lot of leg work on this!
I had honestly given up when I didn't find it at AA/Saline Rd yesterday. I was shocked that it was at Carpenter Rd. It's a great figure. I love how much articulation the legs have.

Reaction score
Found the Imperial remnant stormtrooper at the Target in Clinton Twp. Missed out on the others in this wave

Reaction score
Found the Imperial remnant stormtrooper at the Target in Clinton Twp. Missed out on the others in this wave

Reaction score
Don't bother checking the Saline Walmart for anything. They have 2 Black Series Jannahs, 1 BS Yavin Luke and a bunch of Jabba's palace sets. And 800 ****** lightsaber toys.

I read today that the Ypsilanti Walmart is going out of business. I'm not sure what they have, but supposedly they're going to start clearancing things out.

Reaction score
Checked the Belleville Meijer store today. The reset is done but I was greeted with empty pegs for the 40th items and the usual pegwarmers for vintage and a few black series pegwarmers.

Reaction score
Spotted a single Probe Droid and 2 pegs full of 40th ESB 6” at Meijer Thrifty Acres in Southfield. Left them all as I was only there to buy some beer!

Reaction score
If you're brave enough to venture to the grocery store(unfortunately I had to) AA/Saline Rd Meijer had 2 TVC Mandos, 1 Remnant Stormtrooper, and 1 Clone Trooper. Nothing else of note.

Reaction score
I had some grocery shopping to do last night. Carpenter Rd Meijer in Ypsi/AA had a full case of 40th anniversary Black Series and one probe droid. I grabbed the probe droid for my friend. Nice to see Meijer is restocking these.

Reaction score
I’m enjoying my work furlough to a certain degree. I’ve been reorganizing my toys and sorting out things to sell or trade. If anyone is interested, all of my 6” are up for grabs, some Clone Wars vehicles & figs, recent carded TVC, etc. let me know and I can deal directly with you and send a list/pics.

Attachments

Reaction score
Carpenter Rd Meijer had 1 Probe Droid yesterday and the 40th Anniversary Han, Leia, and AT-AT Driver. Nothing else interesting. Well, besides all the people wearing masks but not covering their noses. What's the bloody point if you're not going to cover your nose?

Reaction score
Carpenter Rd Meijer had 1 Probe Droid yesterday and the 40th Anniversary Han, Leia, and AT-AT Driver. Nothing else interesting. Well, besides all the people wearing masks but not covering their noses. What's the bloody point if you're not going to cover your nose?
THIS. What’s the point? My wife and I have been sewing masks for people, and the way we made them are designed to automatically cover the nose. I’ve seen images of people with the mask down under their noses. Why?!

I’ve not been to a store for SW in over a month. I think I might just pull the trigger on a case of 40th wave 1 from Dorkside.

Reaction score
I see the retro stuff is hitting Walmart stores, and I'd love a retro Fett and 6" Bly, but not worth the hassle to me (and my burden on others) right now. Hoping for fan channel release later.

Speaking of masks, has anybody seen any masks for sale in stores? My wife said she will just start making a few because we have not seen any in stock when out grocery shopping.

Reaction score
Remnants of the 6" Black series ESB 40th figures at Westland Meijers as of last night. No Lukes left.

Reaction score
I see the retro stuff is hitting Walmart stores, and I'd love a retro Fett and 6" Bly, but not worth the hassle to me (and my burden on others) right now. Hoping for fan channel release later.

Speaking of masks, has anybody seen any masks for sale in stores? My wife said she will just start making a few because we have not seen any in stock when out grocery shopping.
I don't think there's been any around for months! People were selling them to Chinese buyers even before the crap hit here. However, you might try checking out that bar in Wayne called US-12 on Michigan Ave. They've converted to a pop up store selling hard to find stuff like sanitizer and toilet paper and masks. Good luck!

Reaction score
Throne of Toys has the Dooku wave of Black Series in stock on their website. They'll ship or do curbside pick up. I'm going to go pick up my Bly on Saturday. Carpenter Rd Target had the new Empire 40th endcap but I didn't see any 40th anniversary figures. Just a lot of Funko Pop stuff. I missed the display the first time because they put a bunch of Batman **** up so there's not empty pegs.

https://www.throneoftoys.com/search/star+wars/

Reaction score
I found some The Child dolls at Walmart on Ford road last night. Picked one up and left one.

Reaction score
I found the Hoth Rebel Soldier at the Target on Michigan Ave in Canton. They also had R2 and the TIE Pilot and some wave 1 figures. I didn’t check Ford Rd, but I’m guessing they have them there too.

Reaction score
Been seeing the same few local Walmart stores showing 6+ on SW Retro stock counts. Finally went in today to Canton store and found a single Hoth Leia hanging there behind 2 40th 6" figures. Guessing they did have them all along, I should have checked sooner I guess. I passed on the Leia, if later I get the chance at a set online I don't want to end up with doubles of her.

Reaction score
Saw and left 1 probe droid at the Belleville Meijer. They also had ESB 40th 1At-At Driver, 2 Leia, and 1 Han. Nothing else new or on sale for Maythe4th.

Cinco de Mayo update: I was at the Ann Arbor Target picking up some Health Supplies and found some of ESB 40th on the pegs down the aisle. Bought the Hoth Trooper and left TIE Pilot, Lando, R2-D2. Luke Snowspeeder was already gone. 2 Probe droids remained on the special Endcap with other stuff hung on pegs for these figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found the Hoth Rebel Soldier at the Target on Michigan Ave in Canton. They also had R2 and the TIE Pilot and some wave 1 figures. I didn’t check Ford Rd, but I’m guessing they have them there too.
If the Ford Rd store had them they were gone by today. I only saw a single AT-AT Drive. Been kinda avoiding Target in general, haven't been since I posted about the TVC Mando wave.

Reaction score
The Ypsilanti Target had the usual TVC snoke wave pegwarmers. They had some ESB 40th Han, Leia, Lando and an AT-AT Driver on a creased card. The Saline Walmart had the TVC Jabba Palace on clearance for $13. I picked up the 3 they had. No SW figures of both sizes just lightsabers in the toy aisle. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Saw on Brickseek that the Belleville Walmart had the Retro figures. Went there after work today around 1pm and found the empty box on a shelf in an aisle other than the action figures. I hope someone here got them. I just need the Boba Fett since I have the others on pre-order and he sold out first.

Reaction score
Saw on Brickseek that the Belleville Walmart had the Retro figures.
I had seen that as well late Friday. I wanted to check it out but had a bad night so I slept way too late. I guess had I been able to get out I could have found them. I also saw that the Mich. Ave store had them listed yesterday, but they didn't have them today. Plus Walmart's own inventory is awful, so Brickseek is kind of at their mercy. Walmart is just awful in general. We're all fighting over 1 case of 6 figures per store now. That's ludicrous.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Saline Walmart received 1 case of the Retro Figures. I picked up Han, Leia and Lando. The other 3 were already gone at 2:30pm. They did not have the end cap display.

Reaction score
Saline Walmart got a restock of the retro figures. Picked up Boba, Luke and Yoda. Left Leia, Han and Lando on the pegs at 5pm. They were stocking toys and I saw the box on the pallet and asked if I could buy the 3 I needed and would put the others on the pegs for them. The small box was on the bottom of the pallet with larger ones on top of it.:rolleyes: