The Finds Awaken

Reaction score
I found Cara Dune at the Carpenter Rd Target in Ann Arbor last night. They still had 1 Yavin Luke. The only others from the case were the repacks. Nothing at the local Walmarts. Looking for Jedi Luke and Ghost Yoda.

Reaction score
Please please post when Black Series Jedi Luke starts showing up at Walmart. I would very much like to know!

Reaction score
First off, thanks to those of you who've been posting here in this thread. It's been helpful as I get into the SW community. After collecting bits here and there for the last few decades I've finally kinda gotten hooked a bit more than I had before. I've been paying catch up with various lines so a lot of what I'm looking for/finding is older stuff, mostly at discounters.

This past week Ollies pictured SW Black Series 6" wave 31 figures in their ad (Mace/Han (Mimban)/Padme...). But what looks to be showing up in our area is the same stuff that had been coming it at both Ollies and FiveBelow, BS wave 26 (DJ/Rey(Journey)/Rex/ERG...).

sw-ollies-01.jpg

This shot is from the Roseville Ollies. They had 5-6 cases of wave 26, all of which had the FO Stormtrooper, Rex and Emporers Royal Guard picked out. I found 1 single ERG randonly sitting on a shelf near the hand soap aisle. They had the other 5 figures from the wave. They also had a good number of both TVC TFA Rey (Jakku) and RO Jyn Erso. All the Jyn cards had bad glue leaving bubbles lifting from the cards.

20191109_165753.jpg

20191109_165729.jpg

The Ollies in Farmington had just BS DJ and some leftover 6" Han Solo (Solo) figures. They also had TVC FO Stormtroopers and TVC SOLO Han Solo figures.

Reaction score
According to Brickseek, a lot of Walmart’s in Michigan are getting Jedi Luke and Ghost Yoda. Just not the two in Ann Arbor. Checked Belleville and Ford Rd Canton Walmart’s. Belleville couldn’t find them. Canton said if not on the floor then they’re on Layaway or have been stolen. Umm, you said you had 13 Lukes. I highly doubt that. You just didn’t want to look too hard

Reaction score
Does anyone need a Black Series 2nd Sister Inquisitor - 1st Edition (white box)? I have an extra that I plan on returning in the next couple of weeks, unless I can find it a happy home here on the boards first.

Reaction score
According to Brickseek, a lot of Walmart’s in Michigan are getting Jedi Luke and Ghost Yoda. Just not the two in Ann Arbor. Checked Belleville and Ford Rd Canton Walmart’s. Belleville couldn’t find them. Canton said if not on the floor then they’re on Layaway or have been stolen. Umm, you said you had 13 Lukes. I highly doubt that. You just didn’t want to look too hard
What number are you using on Brickseek for Jedi Luke? 630509868230? I'm not getting results with either him or Yoda... only out of stock

Last edited:
Reaction score
No matter what number I use for Brickseek, he shows out of stock. But both Canton Walmart and Belleville walmart showed him in stock when I gave them the UPC. Yoda shows up on Brickseek. Use SKU 627760780.

Reaction score
Canton said if not on the floor then they’re on Layaway or have been stolen. Umm, you said you had 13 Lukes. I highly doubt that. You just didn’t want to look too hard
Ran around after work this morning, and Canton Ford Rd store has the pallet out now. They dropped it near the electronics depatment. There was about 9-10 Lukes and a few less of Yoda. They had maybe 7-10 VC Yavin Lukes also. I was only looking for the Skiff Guard Lando, which they didn't have. Luckily it's easy to grab online.

Reaction score
Ran around after work this morning, and Canton Ford Rd store has the pallet out now. They dropped it near the electronics depatment. There was about 9-10 Lukes and a few less of Yoda. They had maybe 7-10 VC Yavin Lukes also. I was only looking for the Skiff Guard Lando, which they didn't have. Luckily it's easy to grab online.
Thanks! I know where I'm headed after work!

Reaction score
Picked up Jedi Luke at the Ford Rd Walmart in Canton. Grabbed 2 for my friend and one Yoda. He wanted 2 but all the boxes were busted up. Make sure you check your Lukes carefully. The hair is weird on some of them.

Reaction score
Carpenter Rd Target has the Target Exclusive Elite FO Snowtrooper(not on pegs, but on the end cap display on the bottom shelf across from the Transformers. They also had 1 Wedge and 1 Jannah. I grabbed Yavin Luke at lunch today. I didn't see Cara Dune. The dude at self checkout honored the $14.99 price and I texted for the 25% off coupon again and it worked. Didn't even say I had used it before. I'm not sure if they send you a new one each time.

Reaction score
Carpenter Rd Target has the Target Exclusive Elite FO Snowtrooper(not on pegs, but on the end cap display on the bottom shelf across from the Transformers. They also had 1 Wedge and 1 Jannah. I grabbed Yavin Luke at lunch today. I didn't see Cara Dune. The dude at self checkout honored the $14.99 price and I texted for the 25% off coupon again and it worked. Didn't even say I had used it before. I'm not sure if they send you a new one each time.
Was the $14.99 price from an old tag? And if you text Target again after the intital notice, they just keep sending the same code. Had you used it online before? Or both times in store? I think they say you can use it once in store and online, but I recall 2 years ago just using the printed barcode over and over when buying Transformers.

Reaction score
Was the $14.99 price from an old tag? And if you text Target again after the intital notice, they just keep sending the same code. Had you used it online before? Or both times in store? I think they say you can use it once in store and online, but I recall 2 years ago just using the printed barcode over and over when buying Transformers.
The $14.99 is a tag hanging on the pegs for the older TLJ/Solo black series figures. The kid working self checkout didn't even ask for proof. I didn't use the coupon online. I used it in store when I bought the kids a marble run. Not sure why it worked again.

Reaction score
If you have a Kroger Rewards account there's a digital coupon this weekend for an extra 30% off a SW Ep9 toy. I know most of the stores in my area only got a small display for TROS, but if you wanted any of the GoA figure they would end up just over $7 with the coupon (given the sale price from Wed.). Some Kroger Marketplace stores may have gotten a wider selection of stuff, maybe even Black Series figures.

kroger-sw30off.jpg

Reaction score
AA/Saline Rd Target had 2 Yavin Lukes and one Jannah. Yavin Luke is a great looking figure if anyone is on the fence about him. I just got Jedi Luke a week ago and then was like, I need that Yavin Luke. He just looks too good.

Reaction score
The $14.99 is a tag hanging on the pegs for the older TLJ/Solo black series figures. The kid working self checkout didn't even ask for proof. I didn't use the coupon online. I used it in store when I bought the kids a marble run. Not sure why it worked again.
I was at the Canton Ford Rd Target today and saw the tags. They of course also stocked the newest BS wave on those hooks instead of the others. I just used my 25% coupon and didn't bother asking about the sale price. I managed to grab Cara Dune. They had everyone else in the wave but Wedge.

Bellevile Meijer looked to have just put out the previous wave but the Mandalorian was already gone. Second time this week I may have just missed him. I'm hoping hecomes about again.

Reaction score
I picked up a second TVC Luke Yavin, as W*M shipped the first one I purchased in a mailer and the card was destroyed. All the Luke Jedi’s and Yoda TBS were gone. I’m thankful I ordered a Jedi Luke from the UK. How does that figure make it over here without a scratch/in perfect condition but the Yavin Luke I ordered, coming from the US, is trashed...

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for Yavin Luke, AA/Saline Rd Target has 5 of them. They also had 1 Wedge and 1 Jannah. I found 1 Carbonized Mando there. That was a surprise. Grabbed him for a friend.

Reaction score
Ran around today trying to find a BS Mandolorin but came up empty handed. Not much at all found really. I did see the Black Series Rey w/speedervehicle set at Westland Ollies. It was still $16, not something I needed but maybe someone else does.

Reaction score
I just returned 2 Jedi Lukes and 1 Ghost Yoda to the Saline Walmart. AFAIK they are the only ones they have.

Reaction score
I'm the opposite Agent - I just can't get into the 6" figures. Maybe it's because I grew up on the 3 3/4" figures.

And although I don't love the new figures, they are ok and the packaging is nice.
Same here

Reaction score
Meijer has a coupon in their MPerks for 20% off your entire non-clearance toy purchase, toyday only. I took a look around but couldn't find anything. They had older Black Series at 75% off over the weekend, but looks to beover. I had hoped that sale was still going on because needed some custom fodder.

meijer-20offtoys.jpg

Reaction score
The Saline Walmart had 2 Black Series Cara Dunes at lunch time today. They're in a shipper in the main aisle along toys. Surprisingly, no Jedi Lukes or Ghost Yodas. There were also two FO Jet Troopers(regular), 2 Wedge Antilles, 2 Jannahs, and 3 or 4 Yavin Lukes.