The Finds Awaken

Reaction score
I have looked at the 6" figures and they are fantastic. I was even thinking about buying the ones that came out on the big vintage style cards but just couldn't do it.

I am still sticking with the 3 3/4" figures but I totally get why you guys have embraced the 6" ones.

Reaction score
The 3 3/4" figures will remain my main focus. I just have a few select 6 inch besides those 4 I just bought. They are the SDCC Jabba Throne, Gammorean Guard, Bespin Leia, and Princess Leia.

Reaction score
The 6" line does have some marvelous sculpts and can hit detail levels that the 3.75" line can't quite reach. The lineup of bounty hunters look quite exquisite in the 6" scale. That said there's definitely room for both in my collection. 3.75s have a much wider character selection and store easier. :)

Reaction score
Ann Arbor/Saline Rd Target had a full case of Archive Wave 2 minus 1 Anakin. They look great. Gonna have to wait on them though. My Chopper will be here tomorrow!

Reaction score
Ann Arbor/Saline Rd Target had a full case of the Black Series Chopper wave. Mollochs were on clearance for $12.48

Reaction score
I saw one Archive Scout Trooper at Carpenter Rd Meijer. No other Archive figures. Nice to know they’re getting wave too as well though

Reaction score
Ann Arbor/Saline Rd Target had 1 Black Series Chopper and 1 Han Mudtrooper. Meijer across the street has Black series on sale for 75% off. Along with some Jyns, Cassians, and Krennics, they had 1 red armed 3PO, 2 Deathtroopers, and 2 Scarif Squad leaders. At 75% $17.99 it comes to $4.50 per figure.

Reaction score
Ann Arbor/Saline Rd Meijer had 1 Archive Biker Scout and 2 Yodas. Nothing else interesting.

Reaction score
Saline Walmart had 4 Black series Archive Biker Scouts and 3 Yodas. They're on the bottom shelf close to the Power Rangers/Transformers. I'm pretty sure I've missed them several times.

Reaction score
Jabbas Palace set is showing up on brickseek around Canton and Livonia. Tried to get one from the Ford Rd. Walmart and they wouldn't sell it to me, first claiming it was recalled and then claiming it had a street date.

Reaction score
Ann Arbor/Saline Rd Target had 1 Black Series Chopper and 1 Han Mudtrooper. Meijer across the street has Black series on sale for 75% off. Along with some Jyns, Cassians, and Krennics, they had 1 red armed 3PO, 2 Deathtroopers, and 2 Scarif Squad leaders. At 75% $17.99 it comes to $4.50 per figure.
TKRC13 what Han Mudtrooper is this? Is it a TVC 3.75”?

Reaction score
Had the same experience with a Jabba's Skiff at the Plymouth Rd. Livonia Wal-Mart today. Register locked. My understanding is these will be salable on 9/24/29. Has anyone heard otherwise?

Thanks!
Will E.

Jabbas Palace set is showing up on brickseek around Canton and Livonia. Tried to get one from the Ford Rd. Walmart and they wouldn't sell it to me, first claiming it was recalled and then claiming it had a street date.

Reaction score
The skiff has been available on-line for several weeks. Amazon has it right now with free one-day shipping for Prime members.

Reaction score
I found an Archive Maul at the Saline Walmart yesterday. It was still full price, but I bought it anyway. They still had 3 Yodas and 2 Scout Troopers.

Reaction score
Ann Arbor/Saline Rd Meijer had a bunch of new stuff out. The GoA 5" figures, 1 case of TVC figures. Some 12" figures. No new Black Series. Either they don't have them, won't put them out until the 75% sale is over, or someone already got the whole case at $4.50 each. I have no idea if the figures are register locked.

Reaction score
The Carpenter Rd Target in Ypsi/Ann Arbor had the Remote Control D-O, Kylo Mask, and 3 of the GoA Treadspeeders on the shelf. Not sure if you can buy them, but they were out.

Reaction score
I stopped at the Carpenter Rd Target in Ypsi this morning and grabbed a regular boxed Mandalorian. Went to Saline Walmart at lunch. They had nothing Star Wars. Not one figure, lightsaber, nothing. AA/Saline Rd Target had a bunch of new stuff but no Vintage collection and the only black series figures they had were the two Last Jedi Kylo Rens they've had for 2 years.

Reaction score
Hit the AH Target and Meijer this morning... Target had shelved the 6" and got most of them (no white box but as I don't really want them, no problem) except for the Second Sister and the regular Mando (did get the carbo Mando - like the look). While was there they were also unpacking a case of the TVC and got that set too. To finish off the run there I also found the new 5" four-pack of droids. Too cute to pass up. They were still unpacking things as I'd left.
Meijer? Well you can tell they had something, but the selection was scant. They did have lots of options of Hudsonville ice cream though so every visit there is a win.

Reaction score
As of 3:20 or so today, Ann Arbor/Saline Rd Meijer had a full case of the new Black Series figures including The Mandalorian.

Reaction score
Don’t know if anybody is still looking for the Jabba’s Adventure Play Set, but I just picked one up at the W*M in Shelby.

Reaction score
Carpenter Rd Meijer in Ypsilanti had white box 1st editions. All but The Mandalorian. They also had a few regular black box figures from that wave.

Reaction score
Had a lucky score today. I found a lone Vintage Collection Jabba Adventure Set for $20 in the clearance aisle at the Wal-Mart in Novi. They had several Vintage Luke X-wing pilots and a few new Black series, including Rey at the regular price. No signs of the Mandalorian, however.

Reaction score
Had a lucky score today. I found a lone Vintage Collection Jabba Adventure Set for $20 in the clearance aisle at the Wal-Mart in Novi. They had several Vintage Luke X-wing pilots and a few new Black series, including Rey at the regular price. No signs of the Mandalorian, however.
There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to Walmart clearances. That item hasn't been out long enough to go on clearance. And if you go to any other Walmart they'll be full price. It's so weird.

Reaction score
My Wal-Mart's idea of clearance prices are insane. Dj black serise is on second clearance...at $9.80

Reaction score
There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to Walmart clearances. That item hasn't been out long enough to go on clearance. And if you go to any other Walmart they'll be full price. It's so weird.
I think it's glitches in the system. I remember when the 6" BS wave with the Solo figures first showed up at my local Walmart, but they were priced at $5 in the computer like the old clearance figures. The other stores in the area had them at full price.

Reaction score
I think it's glitches in the system. I remember when the 6" BS wave with the Solo figures first showed up at my local Walmart, but they were priced at $5 in the computer like the old clearance figures. The other stores in the area had them at full price.
They showed up for $5 and I picked up Han and 3 Range Troopers.

Went back like a week or two later, they had 2 cases of the Tarkin Wave for 3 cents each. That was fun.

Also, I know that some Walmarts have put Transformers Siege Jetfire on clearance all the way down to $19.99. At the Saline Walmart he's still $79.99. I don't get it.

Reaction score
I found a Leia today at the Dearborn Target just off of Southfield, it was totally crushed and it wasn't from the manufacturer like that. What bugs me the most about it is that it was #150 I already have #164 from Dorkside so I was happy to find it at least, I know 150 will be easier to find later but it still irritated me. WTF is the matter with people? Did the person crush it because it wasn't 164? Did they think 150 is the hard one to find and they can't afford it so they crushed it? I don't even know where such spitefulness comes from. There was a Jawa and another figure there and nothing was wrong with them so someone definitely crushed the card on purpose!!! People are rude and inconsiderate. Don't act like a jerk just because you can't have what you want or can't afford to purchase what you want! And just so everyone knows Star wars VC figures are on special for $11.89 right now...SO MAYBE THE JERK WHO CRUSHED IT CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD IT!

Reaction score
I've been on board w/ Star Wars 3.75" since '95, like most, so we've all seen when it's from the manufacturer. This was purposely grabbed by the upper right hand corner and then they crumpled that whole upper part of the card, no damage anywhere else. The bubble wasn't squished and the other figures were fine. It's ok, I'm over it now. LOL I think.

Reaction score
Found Black Series Clone Wars Obi-Wan at Walgreens up in St Johns (Sunday 7:45pm).

Reaction score
My wife found the 6" 3P0 and Babu Frick at the Brighton Target. They wouldn't sell it to her, but the did hold it for us. Same thing happened at the Muskegon Target last Friday...saw a box of them (they're only getting 8 in total) and the lady said they won't sell them until the 10th.

Reaction score
Found Black Series IG-11 at Best Buy on Lansing’s West Side about 3:30pm Tuesday. Two remained in non-mint boxes.

Reaction score
If anyone needs the Wal-Mart Vintage Collection Jabba's Palace playset, the Wal-Mart on Haggerty in Commerce Twp had about five of these on the shelf and and least three more shipping boxes on the stock cart near the toy section waiting to be unpacked and put out on the shelf. This was around 2pm today. The also had a bunch of the Galaxy of Adventures animated style Jedi Luke.