The Family's collection so far!

Reaction score
The Family\'s collection so far!

Ever since my wife gave me 2 Hoth sets for my Birthday (Sept. 14th), our Lego collection has EXPLODED! It has turned into a family affair!

We have been doing 2-3 sets a week as a family. My wife and 2 kids LOVE Legos now! (Like we didn't before)

I have been sick for the past 2 weeks, so I have had lots of time to build!

The fridge!

Reaction score
Re: The Family\'s collection so far!

Nice start! Be careful this stuff is plastic crack.

Reaction score

Nice collection! I also really like those shelves themselves. Where are they from?

The "plastic crack" comparison is pretty apt...especially if you eventually expand into non-SW lines! My basement floor is currently suffering from urban sprawl. (Kinda like the Phoenix-metro area, where I'm from.
)

Reaction score

vlai44 said:
Nice collection! I also really like those shelves themselves. Where are they from?

The "plastic crack" comparison is pretty apt...especially if you eventually expand into non-SW lines! My basement floor is currently suffering from urban sprawl. (Kinda like the Phoenix-metro area, where I'm from.
)
I purchased the shelves from the Ikea in Tempe. I live 1 mile from the store!

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Reaction score

Those are IKEA Lack shelves. They're nice because you put the brackets on the walls, the shelves slide on over then and they are secured with a screw on the bottom. They look good and aren't too expensive.

Nice collection, SCARDS22! I see that your addiction is coming along nicely.

Reaction score

Very nice collection so far, and in a little over 2 months! Impressive, most impressive

GNT

Reaction score

Good LEGO collection, love the shelves as well!

Reaction score

Great stuff, now do your family a favor and pick up a Death Star!

Reaction score

As already pointed out, nice collection you've been able to start in just a couple of months. Very impressive indeed. My family and I are a year in and it never ends.

Reaction score

Fab collection... just started thou mate thats a heck of a lot in a short time.... as people have already said .. its plastic Crack !! make sure you pick up the LEGO SW visual disctionary
LOVE Lack shelfs all my living room display is on them

Reaction score

Nice collection! I've been trying to limit myself to a small shelf. This LEGO thing is threatening to blow up into a full addiction. I already have too many expensive hobbies.

Reaction score

Nice collection, my son was looking over my shoulder and he even made the comment that it looked "cool Dad!"

Plastic crack...I'd say so!

I just sent the last week breaking down all of the sets into pieces, combining the kids sets with my own, and separating them by color. I have neck pain, my legs were falling asleep, but now I can't wait to build new things with all of the pieces with my kids. I have kept some of my sets together to display but all the rest are now pieces. My wife thinks I'm nuts but she just doesn't understand that it is all for the love of building!!