The Exterior of the Nevarro Cantina

Reaction score
It has been my personal mission the past few years to "finish" the TVC playsets that Hasbro puts out. From a floor in Jabba's Palace, to the sides of the Carbon Freezing platform, to the service corridor on the back of the Tantive IV hall, I have tried to fill their gaps.

Today we arrive at the Nevarro Cantina...

FB_IMG_1646565846145.jpg

These are simple prints on cardstock that fold up and fit around the back of the playset to add the exterior facade. On the inside of the cardstock is an image of the street so that the open window area inside the Cantina looks out on something:

FB_IMG_1646565851530.jpg

And since Hasbro made the window interchangeable between clean and blasted looks, I did the same for the exterior:

FB_IMG_1646565857425.jpg

And a different window view for the blasted version as well...

FB_IMG_1646565862959.jpg

I was disappointed in the playsets construction in that there has to be a gap between front and back, but I can only work with what they give me. At least like this light is allowed in for the window views.

FB_IMG_1646565869581.jpg

In the future I will also do some add on for the interior as well. Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
That's really well done. It's too bad Hasbro couldn't have gone that route. I know, cost issues and such, but maybe they could have found a way to make it work within the budget.

Reaction score
That's really well done. It's too bad Hasbro couldn't have gone that route. I know, cost issues and such, but maybe they could have found a way to make it work within the budget.

They could have figured it out if they wanted to have both sides. One sided molds are fine if it is meant to just be a backdrop, but this was clearly meant to be a piece between play/display areas. The half archway piece is a 2-sided mold, the rest of it could've been too.

Reaction score
That's the right, the half archway is two-sided. That's a good point that this was meant to be a piece between play/display areas. Obviously, the pics on the boxm show the destroyed window and troopers standing outside.

Reaction score
I finished up the presale orders and started selling them on eBay last week, more will go up for this weekend.

To keep the price where I wanted it I had to only offer one of the main window pieces, so the kit comes with the blasted version. The clean version will sell separately at some point down the line, or perhaps with another facade to help build out an "across the street" backdrop.